Porter Davis Homes Questions & Answers

VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Brisbane (See All)
Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

472 questions from our users

Safasked
Porter Davis Homes

Hi, how long is it taking these days for porter Davis to build a double story house?

Nicole B
Nicole B

For us, it was around 8 months but bear in mind that included the Christmas break :)

Saf

Which year did you build it?

Yessha P.
Yessha P.asked

Hi PD Team,

Can someone please tell me the exact name of carpet when they order from FlooringXtra. I am trying to order a sample but unfortunately can’t the it as the website has completely different name. We have chosen “Cut Pile Palandri Steel 2142 PET” at our WOS.

Flooringxtra people suggested PD has internal names and we need to ask PD for exact name they use when ordering.

Regards

Suman S.
Suman S.asked

Hi,
Can you tell me the names of exterior render colors for Rochedale 33 in Orana estate, Clyde North?

DIW
DIWasked
Porter Davis Homes

My wife and I have just paid our 2K (non-refundable) deposit after sales quotation and waiting to go into tender appointment - our sales guy seemed nice enough, we asked him several times that we wanted a quote that is as close to what we would expect at tender as we are already stretched with budget - assured as that final tender quote shouldn't go over 6K - 7K... QUESTION - Has anyone had any nasty surprises at tender where final price has been ridiculously over the initial sales quote?

David
Davidasked
Porter Davis Homes

Can someone please tell me what tile is used on the floor of Liverpool 25 display home at Sedge st clyde

Anjana C.
Anjana C.asked

Hi PD,

I am planing to buy a property from PD off the plan. I am wondering even if there is a 14 days finance clause, are there any payments still if the finance is not approved?

Bec H.
Bec H.asked
Porter Davis Homes

Hello, could you please tell me what the brand and colour is for the two different types of stone kitchen benches for the Madison 40 in Mickleham, Botanical estate? Thankyou so much

Kaz
Kazasked

Hi
Can you please tell me what the wall colour on the lounge room wall in Astor Grange home in the Classic Hamptons style which is displayed at Upper Point Cook, Point Cook. Is the wall colour near the staircase and the roof of the lounge the same as the lounge room wall colour?

Amandeep S.
Amandeep S.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, I would like to know the laminate flooring type and colour in Sandford 47 display home in Woodlea, VIC. I am planning to build
with you guys, so would like to know the Category and upgrade cost as well for Sandford 47. Thanks in advance.

Steph
Stephasked
VIC, Melbourne

Less than 8 months after handover, my common bath shower screen falling out from the wall adhesive (causing danger to the shower compartment) and the mirror of my master room ensuite adhesive giving way from top with 1cm gap. Sensor light outside my garage repaired twice but still causing power trip in last storm. Why there is no response after putting up these concerns to New Home Care Team in PD portal?
Is safety after handover can be compromise ?

Ann J.
Ann J.asked
Porter Davis Homes

Hi. Is the grange range have awning windows as standard inclusion?

Chintan N.
Chintan N.

Not sure as i have upgraded all windows to double glaze which is owning only

S Spearl
S Spearlasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hello PD, please give details incl colour of pavers used in alfresco of Brookwater 51B display (now closed)
Landscapers used for Jasper Rd Bentleigh display.

Where in Melbourne can I see and buy PD ex display furniture etc.

Anthony M.
Anthony M.asked

Hi,
I am currently building the wardolf grange 44 and would like to create the kitchen as per your display home in Tullamore NSW wardolf grange 49. We want the dark grain cubboards under stone bench with no handles and cubboards at back of bench.
Do you know if this type cubboard is standard or upgrade?
Also how much will it cost add cubboards on back stone Island as per display

Gaurav and dimple
Gaurav and dimpleasked

Hi there
Can you please give as displayed price of Waldorf Altona
Tullamore and Altona please

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie
Charlie
Meng L.
Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of the floor/wall tiles used on Plaza Grange Forest Hill display home in Melbourne?

Meng L.
Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of tiles used in your Plaza Grange display house in Forest Hill, Vic?
thanks

Vincent N.asked
Porter Davis Homes

Hello I have been trying to contact you multiple times since December last year through emails about a MASSIVE issue we are having with our bathroom leaking & there is water damage & mould. in our walls & flooring, I have already sent an engineers report & the only answer I get from your victorian manager since Jan this year that this will be looked at. We are in May already. DO I HAVE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ACCC FOR YOU GUYS TO DO SOMETHING? Or we can be civilised about it & resolve things by making sure you answer my emails. Common courtesy would be within 2 days? Or is it too much to ask for? Job No OW-110276. Please call me or answer my emails. If that's not too much to ask for?

Vincent N.

Hello anyone there to answer ?

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.asked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi,

Based in QLD Brisbane. Just wondering if i can still choose the Vancouver 33 ( Melbourne plan) to be built in Brisbane?

Jacqui

Steve
Steveasked
Porter Davis Homes

Hi Porter Davis, Can you advise whats your 'builder clean' meaning? We have been advised by our supervisor that i have to hire someone else for a better clean after our handover. This is bit ususal for us as in our previous experience (with other builders) we got a good quality clean house at handover. Kindly help.

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives