Porter Davis Homes Questions & Answers

458 questions from our users

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie
Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Meng L.
Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of the floor/wall tiles used on Plaza Grange Forest Hill display home in Melbourne?

Meng L.
Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of tiles used in your Plaza Grange display house in Forest Hill, Vic?
thanks

Vincent N.asked
Porter Davis Homes

Hello I have been trying to contact you multiple times since December last year through emails about a MASSIVE issue we are having with our bathroom leaking & there is water damage & mould. in our walls & flooring, I have already sent an engineers report & the only answer I get from your victorian manager since Jan this year that this will be looked at. We are in May already. DO I HAVE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ACCC FOR YOU GUYS TO DO SOMETHING? Or we can be civilised about it & resolve things by making sure you answer my emails. Common courtesy would be within 2 days? Or is it too much to ask for? Job No OW-110276. Please call me or answer my emails. If that's not too much to ask for?

Vincent N.

Hello anyone there to answer ?

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

They are shocking, built with them coming up to 6 years
Major cracks and tiles wet area seal pealing off, done engineer report said Would email received nothing, told us massive movement due to not
Concreting around the home. Maybe they should put this in the contract

Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.asked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi,

Based in QLD Brisbane. Just wondering if i can still choose the Vancouver 33 ( Melbourne plan) to be built in Brisbane?

Jacqui

Steve
Steveasked
Porter Davis Homes

Hi Porter Davis, Can you advise whats your 'builder clean' meaning? We have been advised by our supervisor that i have to hire someone else for a better clean after our handover. This is bit ususal for us as in our previous experience (with other builders) we got a good quality clean house at handover. Kindly help.

Monica R
Monica Rasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, just wondering which carpet is upstairs in the Sutton 31 at Jubilee Estate in Wyndham Vale?
Thanks!

Rod M.
Rod M.asked
Porter Davis Homes

We have a Porter Davis Vancouver 29. The carpet laid in our bedrooms and TV room is Cat 3 Lenton Brae. Is the carpet 100 wool?

TAGasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, Before we commit to purchase a property, how would we able to know how much site cost will be needed for the build ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Thiro

CharanSaru
CharanSaru

We got the price from sales consultant and went with fixed site cost. Our land is 544sqm and had little fill. Total site cost was $18650 and got 54 bored piers.

TAG

Appreciate then quick response. Hope you have a flat land. I wonder how to know the site cost of there's some elevation like 1.5m to 3m.

Nicole
Nicoleasked
Porter Davis Homes

Re: The Waldorf Grange in Doncaster. Can you tell me the paint colour used for the interior bedroom wall and also feature wall in bedroom 4? It’s in the grey colour range.

Tania
Taniaasked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi,
Can you tell me if an actual spa bath comes as standard in Marriott 44. Days so in the book but world of style girl said not not included. So I’m confused. If it’s standard in prestige like it says on the blurb in the book - why is it not included as standard but told I have to pay extra despite reading that it’s standard?
Also, are there any Marriott 44 homes in Brisbane?

Maree
Mareeasked
VIC, Melbourne

HI, I am after the colours used on the Astor Grange please, the lighter grey of the two options online. I would like the render, board and roof colour please. I have seen the darker version in a display village but want to compare swatches in the lighter grey.
Regards, Maree

Lisa H.
Lisa H.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi PD team, I just went to drive by the Waldorf 44L display at Truganina and it is beautiful! Can I please ask what colours are used for render, cladding, trims, roof, fascia and gutters, windows and door?

JDS
JDSasked
VIC, Melbourne

Good afternoon . Beautiful display homes, guys !!
May i inquire regarding the the kew 27 display home over at 24 poppy street mickleham? Amazing home and finishes .

May i know the colour of the render on the facade and the wooden/weatherbond panels on the gables ?

Jaya.

Aomod66
Aomod66asked
VIC, Melbourne

Is it ok if I get ACA to come have a look at the brilliant house you built us?

Lina_2020
Lina_2020asked
Porter Davis Homes

Hi PD, we recently moved in a PD built in 2006. We absolutely love the design and would like to find out the name of the design. all we have the is drawing from real estate agent prior buying the house and i was not able to find any achieved design on your website .. can you please help ? It has 4 beds all with WIR, 3 bath, spiral staircase, kitchen at the back with window deck for out door servicing/entertaining. If it helps , it seems like PD has this display home at 13 ridgemont drive in Berwick victoria?

Thank you.

CKWasked

Hi PD,
Considering the current COVID lock down and the fact we are unable to visit WOS, can you direct me to a display home that has Category 1 carpet or direct me to a site/ brochure/ photos?
Please sympathize with your customers and assist us, we have no choice
Many thanks (I hope this time you actually respond to my question)

CKW

PD -Before you direct me to WOS... they do not communicate via phone or email

Ladyasked
Porter Davis Homes

Can you tell me who your supplier is for flooring (timber flooring and carpet)?

Andrew
Andrew

French Oak Floors (St Kilda East) supplied the timber floors.

Lady

Thanks for that. Would you happen to know who supplies their carpet?

ashish r.
ashish r.asked

hi

just interested to know what type of wood do you use for framing like mpj10
secondly the stud is at 400mm or 600 mm

Andrew P.
Andrew P.asked
VIC, Melbourne

will you build on a full raft slab

Furqan A.
Furqan A.

No, we have a waffle slab

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives