PrixCar

PrixCar Questions & Answers

Verifiedprixcar.com.au
PaulN
PaulN

When booking door to door service (interstate transport) melbourne to adelaide. Does Prixcar pick up your car and put it on a trailer, truck? From the dealership Before it goes to their depot or do they just drive your car to their nearest depot? And then put on the truck/trailer for transport

Uss

Was picked up from dealer in NSW by semi car transporter.
Delivered to me in WA from the depot on small 3car trailer towed by 4WD

Semi from NSW to SA. Train from SA to WA
Wanted to avoid by sea, no fun if it sinks

Paul Boulos
Paul Boulos

I bought a BMW x6M 2019 from Brighton BMW, picked up and transported to perth in Mindarie
Please provide the tracking information
On 0431139773

BargainBenno
BargainBenno

If I am transporting a 65k luxury vehicle which is near new and being sold to me unregistered. Will the transport company be liable for damage caused to my car or do I have to take out my own transit insurance?

Mary Dunne
Mary Dunne

I had my car moved from Perth to Brisbane and I took out my own insurance. Got covered by RACQ.

el.p
el.p

Does Prixcar require your registration papers upon drop-off of your vehicle at the depot? Asked this question over the phone and got an unclear response.

L.Smith
L.Smith

Only if the car is registered I believe but to see guy only never got be them the orignals.

Tony
Tony

Hi does PrixCar do covered or enclosed vehicle transport

Adzy
Adzy

Hi - yes, they have enclosed trucks.

Get an answer from our members and PrixCar representatives

Extra Information