2Pro Auto Repairs

Pro Auto Repairs Questions & Answers

Verifiedproautorepairs.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Mike V
Mike V

has anyone got Pro Auto Repairs to do key scratch vandalism?

David H
David H

Do you do car detailing as well as paint?

Pro Auto Repairs
Pro Auto Repairs   DM

Hi David, Yes we do !

Please see our packages here

external link

Wasinjail
Wasinjail

Price of after market fuel tank hatch for a 2004 model Toyota Corolla

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

What does it have to do with paint repairs ?

John

Do u repair a Diamond alloy wheel on mercedes.

Hi John
Not sure how this came to me as I am a recent and happy customer for wheel repairs (basic mag wheel blemishes)
PRO Auto are well set up for the jobs they do but you need to talk to them about specialised jobs
Regards

John

Thanks Brian for letting us know.

Friz
Friz

Hi John. Pro Auto repaired gutter rash on a diamond wheel on my Volvo. Impecccable job and very affordable.
Ray Fraley

Hi Ray
Thank you for your advice.

Devil
Devil

Do you do paint protection

Don S.
Don S.

Did Yamaha Virago 250cc. ever get ABS on brakes?

Gregg
Gregg

l have a 2013 gj mazda 6 in Reflex Blue Mica that needs a partial front bumper respray due to some chip marks from some unknown person hitting me and me try to fix it myself.. Would you travel to Burnside 3023 in the Western suburbs to repair it or is it to far? Thanks Gregg

Pro Auto Repairs
Pro Auto Repairs   DM

Hi Greg, Thank you for getting in touch!

Unfortunately we are a Sydney based company and are not operating in Melbourne.

We suggest contacting Capital Smart in Sunshine West, they will be able to quote you for the repairs and will have you back on the road in no time!

Kind regards

Alex

PRO AUTO REPAIRS

Get an answer from our members and Pro Auto Repairs representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Pro Auto Repairs is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2021. Learn more