Redilight Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Redilight

11 questions from our users

Angela
Angelaasked

I have a small windowless toilet downstairs and ensuite upstairs both South facing. Can I install skylights in both running off one solar panel or do I need two? I want a dual switch in the toilet to use power at night. Also do I have to position the solar panel on the North facing side of the roof?

r012245
r012245

Yes, you can run two lights from on panel. North is the best position, but you can place it on the western side.
I spoke to Mark Hawley from Redilight and he was very helpful.

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Angela. Yes, you can run 2 lights off the one solar panel (north facing will get optimum performamce) and we can use 1 x day/night kit to power both of these lights. Your electrician will just need to wire the switching. We can help with wiring diagrams if needed. Thanks

sherylasked

hi. just wondering if anyone could help me. i live in melbourne and just wondering where i can buy this redilight skylight alternative please and can i do it diy to install or does need a certified electrician?thank you

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Sheryl. What part of Melbourne do you live in? We have a number of distributors in Melbourne. Alternatively you can purchase the product on our online shop and install it yourself or use a local handyman / electrician if you wish. The product doesn't require an electrician unless you are installing the Day/Night kit. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

sheryl

hi..i live in the western suburbs..what is the website please. cheers

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Sheryl. We Have Moorabool Skylights in Geelong (Ph: 03 5229 6187) or any of the Hire A Hubby Franchises (Ph: 1800 803 339). Or contact us on 1300 214 981 if you need any help. Thanks

Angry CSasked

HI, can I have the contact for the dealer in Gold Coast please ? we would like some prices for supply and install for 2 areas. Thanks.

Maggie3029
Maggie3029

1300 559 986

Hi. What area are you in? And I will send you the installers details. Thanks

IN upper coomera

Carahq
Carahqasked

Is there a dealer in Canberra?

Hi,
Yes, you can contact the following company.
Skyvac Skylights
P: 02 4871 3800
E: info@skyvac.com.au
Alternatively you can contact our head office on 1300 55 99 86

Kerry H
Kerry Hasked

Will they work off solar panels already installed on the roof??

Hi Kerry.
Unfortunately our REDi-lite system is a system that operates on it's own and can't be integrated into your current solar system.

Ian D
Ian Dasked

Can you provide more information about the day/night kit. Does this mean that you can switch the lights on at night? Also - can you switch them off during the day if you want some darkness.

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Ian. Thanks for your question. Yes, the day/night kit is a power supply that is a manual changeover switch from the day (solar) feed to the night (AC) feed, which allows you to use the same light fittings for night time use. Yes you can switch these lights off whenever you want on this kit.
Regards - Joel

Freddy
Freddyasked

Hi Can i use your driver between My solar panel 40 W and 2 of 12 v led light .15 w each .How much $ driver and where I get it ?.thanks
Freddy

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Freddy. Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we don't sell our drivers seperately. REDi-lite is sold as a complete kit only.

Srinivas
Srinivasasked

Hi

I was exploring the tube less skylight options for my house. We live in Chicago, USA. I searched all over the google to find dealers for your 24 watt Surface Oyster Light model. could you please suggest how can i get it this to my home in chicago, i can reached @ 001-6303472251 or a630372@yahoo.com

Best Regards
Srini

Hi Srini.
Thanks for your enquiry.
I will email you directly.

Gunster
Gunsterasked

Would you please send me a brochure on Redilite tubeless solar light for a living room? Please supply prices and installers in this area - Port Macquarie. I have looked at other brands eg illume 350 mm, but your reviews are better. My address is Unit 4, No 92 Greenmeadows Drive, Port Macquarie. NSW 2444 and my email is ; kamcgunn@gmail.com Thanks.

Hi,
Thanks for your question and interest in REDi-lite.
I will send you a direct email this evening with a few questions and then I can send you a price.
Thanks again.

Leonie
Leonieasked

Hi
What warranty does your product have please?
Leonie

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Leonie. Thanks for making contact.
Our REDi-lite SkyFixtures (LEDs) have a 7yr warranty, the light driver, which is manufactured in Brisbane has a 5yr warranty and the solar panel has a 20yr performance guarantee.
You can find all of our warranty details on our website www.redi-lite.com or give us a call if needed. Thanks.

Brad Don Geary
Brad Don Gearyasked

Where can I find prices?

Hi Brad,
Thanks for the question. What suburb do you live in? Can you please send me your phone number and email address?
Joel - REDi-lite

Lyn Wallace
Lyn Wallace

Hi

I purchased mine from NSW. Email David Boland david@ketch.com.au. Takes a couple of days to arrive in Melbourne. My builder installed them - very easy and gives magnificent light. I have 4 lights - kitchen, meals area, lounge and hallway.
Regards
Lyn

Get an answer from our members and Redilight representatives

Other Lighting & Fan Shops