2Reebelo Australia

Reebelo Australia Questions & Answers

Verifiedreebelo.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Hunter K.
Hunter K.

How long does express shipping take?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Hunter, Express shipping takes 1-2 business days from the time that your order leaves our vendor's warehouse and it will take another 1-2 business days to be delivered to your designated address. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@reebelo.com and we'll be more than happy to help.

Haneul S.

What should I do if its a scam and they don't give me money i'm very worried. If i got scammed and it is a faulty product.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Haneul, Reebelo aims to create a trusted marketplace that brings the utmost transparency where you can buy high-quality consumer electronics with peace of mind. At Reebelo, you’ll find 100% functional, new, and refurbished electronic devices from trustworthy, certified sellers. For the unlikely case that you are not fully satisfied with the device, we offer 14 days free return policy providing authentic and quality products is extremely important to us. We assure you that we are not a scam and we are committed to ensure you had a great experience with our products and services.

Haneul S.

thank you for responding so fast! I am so excited to get my product and will definitely write a great review if what you say is true! :)

mee
mee

Please learn from my mistake and do not trust Reebelo. They have made away with my laptop lmfao. This is a serious situation though. I have nothing to take to school and it is very anxiety-inducing

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Mee, We apologize for the experience you had with your purchase. We have contacted you separately to provide further clarification on this matter. Please rest assured that we take full ownership of this issue and are committed to expediting the process to resolve it as quickly as possible.

David
David

How can we put up with these bare-faced lies?

Reebelo is patently NOT a retailer. It patently DOESN’T repair or refurbish anything. It is a pyramid sales organisation. It merely finds products for sale from real vendors, matches buyers to these vendors and takes a cut.

When things go right, all praise is due the real vendor. Never these Reebelo parasites….

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi David, We deeply regret that your experience with our product or service did not meet your expectations, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We would like to share that Reebelo operates as a marketplace, connecting our customers with trusted Reebelo sellers who source and refurbish the phones for sale.

We are committed to making improvements and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns in any way possible. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@reebelo.com.au. Your feedback is invaluable, and it will enable us to thoroughly assess your situation and explore further steps to improve your satisfaction.

Charlotte G.

I ordered a iPhone 11 pro max in pristine condition 0on the 22nd of November 2023 and received it on the 2nd of December when I opened it the phone didn't even work the screen was cracked and it was locked. To owner, I have emailed Rebeelo and I am just waiting to hear from them I am going to ask for a full refund how long should it take to hear from them.

Jill
Jill

Devastating news, Charlotte. Upon hearing this, I feel it has been an isolated bad case. I appreciate the upset & inconvenience this has caused to you. However from my personal experience, don’t loose confidence in the Reebelo team. They will work to resolve the matter. I am confident the outcome will leave you feeling happy once more.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Charlotte, We sincerely apologize for the issues you have encountered with your purchase. We have responded to your ticket with a free return label and instructions to facilitate the return process. As soon as the device is returned, we will ensure to keep you informed about the progress until the matter is fully resolved. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know within the same email thread, and we will be more than happy to assist

Kiran R.
Kiran R.

Hi Reebelo Australia, Do you have a contact number so that i can speak to a human??. Thank you

Charlotte G.

I dropped my phone off at the post office a few hours ago how long til it arrives and should I hear back from you (Rebeelo) about moving forward?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Kiran, Our primary method of contact is currently through email and in any case if you do need a call back, please let us know through support@reebelo.com.au and we will arrange it for you. Hi Charlotte, We have sent an email with the return tracking details, allowing you to monitor the parcel. Be assured that we'll keep you updated on the return progress until the matter is fully resolved.

I experienced SAME LACK of REEBELLO Customer Support Service-
I have Emailed [Content Removed] to Advise that REBELLO Cannot be TRUSTED- I have emailed the SUPORT team, attached the photos they requested-
REEBELLO REFUSED to SEND RETURN VOUCHER, So I just wore that cost & chalk it up to CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
I have ALSO had to Advise [Content Removed] who have PAUSED my [Content Removed] & [Content Removed] will wait for REBELLO to REFUND-
I am SO glad that I did NOT use CREDIT/DEBIT card to make this purchase
I wish I was able read the Reviews BEFORE making this purchase from REEBELLO-
I have Advised my 10K followers on All Social Platforms to NEVER BUY FROM REEBELLO

MORE LIES From
Reebelo Australia · 6d ago
Hi Kiran, "Our primary method of contact is currently through email and in any case if you do need a call back, please let us know through support@reebelo.com.au and we will arrange it for you."
THIS IS A LIE

After 10 days I finally got my refund but it was hard

Atop

Just corrected a typo and my review became pending. Please publish my review.

I recently bought a Samsung Fold 4 in premium condition, as described by the seller—it was supposed to look and work like new. While the delivery was quick, the phone arrived wrapped in bubble wrap, and the charging cable was a third-party one. That would have been acceptable if the handset actually matched their description, but it arrived covered in scratches and chips.

Upon raising the issue with them, they offered a $50 as compensation, which I found quite insulting. My husband is insisting about keeping it because he hates the hassle of returning and buying again. Now, I'm regretting my decision to purchase it from them in the first place. It's baffling how they manage to garner positive reviews. My advice: steer clear and don't trust them.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Atop, We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused by receiving the incorrect device condition. While our goal is to ensure that all devices are sent correctly and in perfect working condition, occasionally there might be unforeseen issues that arise.

Your review has been acknowledged and addressed. If there is anything that we can do to improve your experience, please let us know through support@reebelo.com.au. We are committed to making improvements and ensuring your satisfaction.

SallySass
SallySass

Do you give refunds for the counterfeit products that you sell and pretend are authentic?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Sally, We firmly stand behind all the products that are sold on our platform with a 14-day return window and a 12-month warranty period, and have a zero-tolerance towards any products that fall short of our high standards of quality.

Please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@reebelo.com.au if you need any assistance with your purchase and we will be more than happy to help.

Nat

Hi there - I am chasing an urgent resolution on the service ticket that I logged with your Help Desk on 14/10/2023 for a damaged phone screen repair I was advised by your Help Desk that a return label had been emailed to me and I have still received nothing even though I've checked my junk/spam and followed up multiple times. I have emailed the help desk for an update on 19/10 and 22/10, and I've emailed support@reebelo on 27/10 - with no response at all. I can't find a phone number to call and I had paid for Reebelo Care in order to have the additional cover. Please contact me asap to resolve?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Nat, We are sorry to hear that you have not received the return label and your follow up emails has been unanswered. We ensure that all customers inquiries are responded to in a timely manner so we would like to investigate why this may not have happened here. We have also tried to search for your ticket but we could not locate it. Could you please send us a separate email at support@reebelo.com.au using your alternate email address and we will look into this with urgency.

Nat

Have emailed support today.

Anthony D.
Anthony D.

Nat, this isn't good, I have had no support from them on my purchase and I was hopping if I have any issues the Reebelo care I had purchased, it would be a better response, but cleary not!

Cecillia P.
Cecillia P.

Hey I ordered a phone on the 19/10/23 do you know when it will arrive?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Cecillia, Thank you for your purchase. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@reebelo.com.au and we will assist in locating the whereabouts of your order as soon as possible.

Dan
Dan

lol good luck. I ordered mine at the start of October and so far all their support email respond with, is that they’re waiting to hear from their vendor. Reebelo really is a dodgy outfit.

leah sheridan

I placed an order on 11th October but even though you took my money quickly and promised a,delivery within 4 days I was not provided with a confirmation number, order number, or invoice.
I still have not recieved my order.
Leah Sheridan
Mimulus37@gmail.com

Josh B.
Josh B.

Hi Leah, you can send an email to them from their website and they will provide everything to you. Same thing happened to me but Reebelo are great.

leah sheridan

The product has been delivered to the wrong person on the wrong state.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Leah, We are sorry to hear that you did not received the order confirmation email. Some emails may be filtered as spam or blocked by firewalls. We recommend checking your spam folder to see if the email was filtered there.

One of our team members has already reached out to you via email, providing your order and tracking details. We are also actively working with the seller to help resolve the delivery issue. Rest assured, we are committed to resolving this matter promptly and will keep you informed via email as progress is made.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to resolve this issue for you.

Kate F.
Kate F.

Same thing happened to me.

Alpha D.
Alpha D.

Are the android and iPhone are unlocked

Trickyfly
Trickyfly

Yes everything comes unlocked

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Alpha, All of our devices are unlocked and can be used on any network in Australia. :)

Tina T.
Tina T.

The phone we ordered is great however we didn't realise how small it was. Is it possible to swap and pay the difference for another one. If so, what is the process?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Tina, We are sorry to inform that we will not be able to change or upgrade the order once a purchase has been made. However, we can assist you with return for a full refund under our 14 days return policy. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@reebelo.com.au if you would like to proceed with this option and we will assist accordingly.

Gill T

In August of this year I purchased an iPhone and Apple Watch. I have had no problems with the phone but the watch is another story. I managed to charge it once but it only lasted two hours, so after numerous emails I returned it. The emails were helpful but nothing solved the problem.
My problem now is that I have heard nothing since it was returned….I know it arrived on September 21st as I tracked it. I was told I would hear when it arrived..that didn’t happen, and that I would be contacted 7 days later …that didn’t happen either. I have since emailed but heard nothing. It appears to be a case of now it’s been sent back we will forget about it. Not happy. I don’t know what else to do.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Gill, We are really sorry for the issues you had and the inconvenience that was caused. We would like to check the return status for you but we are unable to identify your order number from this feedback. Could you please provide us with your order number here or reach out to us directly at support@reebelo.com.au and we will look into this with urgency.

Thank you for looking into this problem. Order number [Content Removed]

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Gill, Thank you for the order number. We have sent you a private message to assist you further.

katinaus

I purchased the extended care warranty which covers a smashed screen. I use my phone for work. I have sent 9 emails since Sunday asking for it to be repaired urgently. I had response for the first couple on Sunday but have been met with silence since Monday. It is now Thursday. It really upsets me that I have to resort to posting a question on a public forum in the hope that it gets responded to. Appalling customer service.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Katinaus, We apologize for the experience you had and the inconvenience that was caused. We have checked and can confirm that your emails has been responded accordingly. Some emails may be filtered as spam or blocked by firewalls. Therefore, please check your spam folder to see if the email was sent there as well. Alternatively, you can provide us with your alternate email address through support@reebelo.com.au and we will resend it to you as soon as possible.

katinaus

So acknowledging my original email 5 days ago but not providing any further info and being silent for 4 days after 9 emails from me when your policy says that you process claims within 24 hrs with a return label sent in the email is 'being responded accordingly'. Disgusting customer service.

This is what your policy says; I copied from your website:

"How does it work?
All ReebeloCare plans are serviced by our partner, XCover (also known as Cover Genius) and after you make a claim, a dedicated claims manager at XCover will review and approve your claim within 24 hours. Once the claim is approved, you will receive a complimentary return label for your damaged device to be sent to a certified technician. Depending on your location and the extent of the damage, you may be offered an on-site service at our discretion. If the device cannot be fixed, you will receive a refund in the form of cash or store credit."

I need this phone for my work which you are well aware of. Also, I am not stupid and have checked folders. Additionally, they would not go to spam as there is an email thread in my general inbox. I feel so scammed.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Katinaus, We have provided you with a free return label and instructions to assist you with the return process on 24th, 26th and 28th September. If you are not able to locate the emails, please provide us with your alternate email address through support@reebelo.com.au and we will immediately resend it for you. Our sincerest apologies for all inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Perfect R.
Perfect R.

I just bought Iphone 12 mini and 12 pro max pristine. Is all of the reebelo phone is with international carrier. I am taking it as a gift to Nepal overseas from Australia. Please answer me ?

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Perfect R, Thank you for your purchase! To address your concern, Reebelo's electronics are a combination of locally and internationally sourced products. Our devices can be used on any network in the country where you purchase them. However, we cannot guarantee that the device will work internationally or with an international SIM card.

In the unlikely case that you are unhappy with your device, you may opt to use our free 14-day return policy. We hope this clarifies your concern. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@reebelo.com.au.

Tara Curl

Hello! I got a MacBook Pro from Reebelo and received my order today. The laptop is locked and I’m wondering what the password would be? I tried the 1111,0000,000000,111111,1234 and 123456 password but it is not working.

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Tara, We apologize for the issue that you are facing where your device is unfortunately locked. Part of our quality checks requires testing the device locks, and this may have resulted in our vendors overlooking them before sending the device to you.

Please reach out to our customer support team at support@reebelo.com.au and we will assist you further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to assist you soon.

Tara Curl

I reached out earlier and didn’t get a reply. Could you send me an email instead? :)

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Tara, We have checked in our system and can confirm our team member has responded to your inquiry today. If you are unable to unlock the device using the given passcode suggestion, please let us know via the same email thread (reference #250519) and we will assist you further.

Anjou
Anjou

Hi, if I buy a phone in Pristine condition, can you please advise if the photo would have been refurbished before. If there are no scratches or dents, please advise if whether the phone would have potentially had any previous issues. Also, what accessories come with a pristine phone? Thank you

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Anjoy, Thank you for your interest! Our refurbished devices may go through repairs to ensure that the device works as intended. Please rest assured that our certified technicians only use high quality parts to repair the device and the functionality of the device will not be impacted by this. The devices will also go through 70+ quality checkpoints to ensure that they are in perfect working condition before we ship them.

Please note that our Pristine device condition will have no scratch or dent as indicated on our website and we provide a charging cable for any refurbished device purchased with us. You can check out more information on our products by visiting our FAQ page: external link

We hope this information helps!

Alys M.

Careful! They sent me a locked phone.

Atop

They are lying. I ordered premium (better than pristine). It is covered with scratches and chips at side.

Charlotte G.

Sam so ordered one in pristine condition and it came with scratches or cracks along the bottom, the whole screen and phone don't work and it it locked to owner.

Do you buy non genuine clone 1:1 Samsung s23 ultra

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Salv G, Please check out our page via external link on how you can sell your device. You will be required to complete a form regarding some personal and device details and our team will get back to you.

Jules D.
Jules D.

Are reeblo phones locked

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Jules, Our devices are unlocked and can be used on any network in the country you buy them. Please refer to our FAQ page for more information on our products: external link

Hope this helps! :)

Alys M.

Mine was sold as being UNLOCKED. It came to me LOCKED.

Jpp
Jpp

How do I unlock the stolen phone that was sold to me? Disappointed is a understatement. The phone is locked to a carrier overseas and they say they can't unlock it until it is paid off. What a joke and waste of time

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Jpp, We are very sorry to hear that you have been sent a locked device. We have reached out to you via email to assist you on this matter. Please let us know on the same email thread if the troubleshooting did not solve the issue and we will guide you through our warranty claim process as soon as possible.

Salv G.

Do you buy non genuine Samsung s23 ultra clone 1:1 phones?

Edward D.
Edward D.

Hello I have been reading through your posts one that interests me was from Emilia
(Reebelo Australia · 4mo ago) her question was about fakes. You’re response was,
Hi Emilia, All of our devices are checked to be original and 100% functional.
This is a good question as I was caught out by a seller who stated it was new but after the battery failed I had taken it to an Apple repair shop only to be told that they could not help and would not replace the battery as it was a refurbished unit by an unauthorised apple repair facility. Contacted the seller via email about ten times eventually they did respond and advised me I had to ship the iPhone to Singapore at my cost for replacement / warranty. So I had a third party replace the battery about AU$85.00 now I have an apple phone that’s worthless but still works. The question asked by Emilia was not answered you say that these phones are shipped in the original packing then you state that each phone is checked how do you do that if the phone is packed in it’s original form. I do think that you should supply the serial number so as the buyer can check with Apple to verify it’s authenticity. With respect thanks

Reebelo Australia   DM

Hi Edward, Reebelo aims to create a trusted marketplace that brings the utmost transparency where you can buy high-quality consumer electronics with peace of mind. At Reebelo, you’ll find 100% functional, new, and refurbished electronic devices from trustworthy, certified sellers. Please note that all refurbished devices purchased from us do not come with an original box unless it is a Brand New.

We offer a free 12-month warranty for every device purchase with us and we will help arrange a free repair or replacement if there is any issue with the device within the first year. For the unlikely case that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we also offer 14 days free return policy providing authentic and quality products is extremely important to us. Here is the link to our warranty and refund policy: external link

We would also like to share that our refurbished devices may go through repairs to ensure that the device works as intended. These repairs may use components from other manufacturers or other same model phones. Please rest assured that our certified technicians only use high quality parts to repair the device and the functionality of the phone will not be impacted by this.

You may refer to our FAQ page : external link for more information on our products.

Get an answer from our members and Reebelo Australia representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Reebelo Australia is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Dr Boom Communications