Safe Removalist

Listing monitored by Safe Removalist

16 questions from our users

Amanda B.
Amanda B.asked

How do you pack large flat screen tvs & do you do discounts for pensioners

Yooblues
Yoobluesasked

Do you operate in Melbourne?

Harlene Wiener
Harlene Wienerasked

Are you able to store furniture?

Wayne H.
Wayne H.asked

We are looking for a quote to move a 3 bedroom house from South Brisbane QLD to Rockingham WA. We also have a SUV to move if that is something you can help with.

Reanna C.
Reanna C.

Reach out to Safe Removalist directly. Here is there email and phone number
info@saferemovalist.com.au
1300 032 746

nmbl3
nmbl3asked

Hi is it possible for a quote to move a 3 bedroom home from Greystanes to Helensvale QLD.

nmbl3
nmbl3asked

John Flood
John Floodasked

Please advise a budget price for removal of a 2 bedroom unit from Carrara, Qld. to Portland, Vic. with approximate delivery time.

Haberfield Guy.
Haberfield Guy.

Why don't you contact the company and ask? This isn't the company website.

Alfred Cesario
Alfred Cesarioasked

do you transport furniture Gold Coast to Melbourne eastern suburb ? if you do we would love a quote please . A & A. Ces

Brian M
Brian Masked

What would it cost to move from Kilmore to Traralgon? We have a 3 bedroom plus study home and hope to move late May or early June. Is it better to move on settlement day or the following day?

Parthasarathy R.
Parthasarathy R.asked

do you have removal service for Melbourne to Perth for 1 bed home.?

Mark R
Mark R

You need to contact safe removalists direct as I was only a customer

Rajeev
Rajeevasked

Hi Safe Removalist,

I want to move from Minto in Sydney 2566 to kellyville Ridge (around 1st feb 2020).

Are u interested in giving the quote for a 4 Bed House (require min 10 T truck)

Rajeev

Suzinauz
Suzinauzasked

Do you run from Brisbane to Devonport Tasmania? 0416284871

Fired Up

Get someone to ring them

Heather
Heatherasked

I am seeing a property at Pendle Hill on Saturday so I won't know til I put the form in if I get it if I do I will let you know

What??

David
Davidasked

are you members of AFRA?

Fired Up

What answer did you get?

Ruwan W
Ruwan Wasked

Do you operate in Brisbane?

Eddy
Eddyasked

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well.
Eddy
[contact detail removed]

Safe Removalist
Safe RemovalistSafe Removalist

Hi Eddy.Thanks so much for your question. SAFE REMOVALIST will be happy to assist with moving your piano—over our 15 years experience in Australia's moving industry, we have moved quite a lot of pianos,houses,offices and many more.Before we can provide a cost, we need some further details from you, just so we can be sure we take into account all the specifics of your job. Please contact our office on 1300032746
Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon!

Hussein K.
Hussein K.

Yeah mate, what would you like to know?

Get an answer from our members and Safe Removalist representatives