13 questions from our users

John V.

John V.asked

Hi John,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange for a member of our team to contact you to provide a quote and further information on our available policies. I have sent you a private message to obtain your contact details.

Cassie
Cassie

Hi John
It depends on the age of your pet. My last dog was 8yrs when I insured him and it cost $46/fortnight. I made quite a few claims as he was quite sick and his premiums went up to $53/ fortnight. Now I have a puppy and it costs $29/fortnight.
When you make a claim the refund is with in the week usually.

Elkeasked

What is Not covered?

Hi Elke,
Thank you for reaching out. You can find more information about our Pet Insurance on our website, https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to reach out to you, please send me a private message with your policy details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

Elke

Please email me what is not covered as requested, not a web address link, as sent.

Hi Elke,
I apologise, as we do not have access to your email address via Product Review. All information on what is and is not covered is available on our website in our Policy Booklet. To view our Policy Booklet please visit our website; https://www.seniors.com.au/documents/seniors-pet-insurance-policy-booklet.pdf
It would be beneficial to speak with one of our team members directly to discuss policy coverage and exclusions in more depth specific to you and your pets. If you would like me to arrange this for you, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

none

noneasked

Seniors Pet Insurance

how do I get a quote please

Hi there,
Thank you for reaching out. To get a quote you can visit our website https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like a for one of our team members to contact you, please send me a private message with your full name and contact number and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

none

noneasked

quote?

Hi there,

Lyn

Hi None. Initially I did an online search to see what was available with regard to what companies had pet insurance. From this I looked at what options were available with regard to type of care that was covered. eg Policy limit, routine care, emergency boarding fees, paralysis tick treatment, cruciate ligament limit, consultation fee limit, what is the age limit for cover(this is very important as many policies cease when your dog is 9 years old). I rang and got a quote from a couple of places and ended up going with Seniors Pet Insurance but you have to be 50+hrs old. I have found their service to be excellent. I don't have cat insurance so I can't comment on this. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me,

Regards,

Donald D.

Donald D.asked

Seniors Pet Insurance

what is the minamum age to be elegable to purchace seniors pet insurance

Hi Donald,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. The policy holder must be over 18 years old and must reside with the pet. If you would like a quote, please visit our website: https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance or alternatively, please send me a private message and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.
Jessica

I would have written the same

Con

Conasked

Seniors Pet Insurance

Can I have a contact phone number pleas

Hi Connidoh,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Our contact number is 1300 685 037.

Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.

1300 685 037

Sture.E

Sture.Easked

Seniors Pet Insurance

Do you have third party liability insurance

Hi Sture.E,
Thank you for your question. To be eligible to take out our insurance, you need to be the primary carer of the pet and the pet does need to reside with you. We don't offer third party liability insurance.

Michael S

Michael Sasked

Seniors Pet Insurance

Does this Policy cover snake bite? What is the policy excess?thank you

Hi Michael,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. To qualify for cover, the accidental injury must have occurred during the policy period and result in snake bite toxicity. We do not currently charge an excess for any of our pet insurance policies. If you would like to discuss this further, please send me a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for one of our team members to contact you.

Hi Michael,
I think you have got your answers, snake bite is covered and there is no excess. The full policy can be found online. For more information phone 1300 794 915, Regards Lyn

BevG

BevGasked

Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

Cost for 3mth old mini Dachshund for the Essential Cover

Hi BevG.
Thank you for your question. To obtain a quote for your mini Dachshund, can you kindly reply with your contact details and I will have a team member contact you to assist with your query. Alternatively, you can go to our website https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance to obtain a quote.

kathryn b.

kathryn b.asked

Do you cover vet visits

Hi Kathryn b.,
Thank you for your enquiry. You can claim for consultations in relation to eligible vet bills covered under your policy. The benefit limit for consultation fees is stated on your certificate of insurance. For more information, please visit our website https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance or kindly send a private message and I can arrange for a team member to contact you about your query.

Rosalind

Rosalindasked

Seniors Pet Insurance

Do you have a service for HOBART tasmania & could we have some information for a puppy . Regards Rosalind

Hi Rosalind,
We do offer pet insurance nationwide and I would be more than happy to arrange for one of our team members to reach out to you and provide you with further information. If you would like a call, please private message me your contact details. Alternatively, you are able to obtain a quote and further information on our website; https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance

maureen

maureenasked

Seniors Pet Insurance

seniors p et insurance is the worst i have ever dealt with they are good taking your money not so good paying claims i gave them all the information i had on my cat and it still istnt enough not good enough i would not recomend them to anyone

Choppa

Totally agree, they are not insurance company, they are money for nothing collecting company.

Benedict G.Australian Seniors

Hi Maureen, sorry to hear you had a negative experience. If you had an issues with a claim, please send us a private message with your policy and contact details and a member of our Claims Team will contact you to further discuss.

Pete O

Pete Oasked

Seniors Pet Insurance

If my dog has a fall and has tissue damage and bruising is that an accident?

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Hi Pete, please send us your policy or contact details via a private message here: www.facebook.com/AustralianSeniorsInsuranceAgency and we will contact you to assist with your enquiry. Thanks

Choppa

Do not waste your time or the money on this insurance, you will get nothing from them, nothing but frustration

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives