18 questions from our users

Kim

Kimasked

Shiels

Good afternoon, can you please provide me an ETA on order #000157336 please? Dispatched date was 30/07/2020 and I haven't received any order delivery note yet. I am excited for my order! Thanks :)

Kim Lieu

Hi Kim,
Your order is due for dispatch today

Khalia E.

Khalia E.asked

Shiels

I purchased a bridal set about a week ago. I have checked all my email folders and still have not received a confirmation of order or any sort of correspondence for it. Is there another way of checking on this order?

Hi Khalia,
That is very strange, please contact our customer service team on 1800-744-357 and they will be able to help you directly.

Jane

Janeasked

Online store

Hi I ordered some huggie hoops online recently & was wearing them when one of the earings broke. The little post that clicks In snapped Off. Can you please advise me where to send to to be repaired or replaced . Thanks Jane

Hi Jane,
I am very sorry to hear about this. Please send a picture of the fault and your order number to service@shiels.com.au and they will direct you on next steps

Anna H.

Anna H.asked

Shiels

How long will it take for my ring to get back after it being sent of for resizing?

Hi Anna,
It can take a couple of weeks

RayMC

RayMCasked

Shiels

Hi I bought a sterling silver childs bangle in store at Tea Tree Plaza last week.When I took it home my partner told me it would be too small for my neice. Nobody has ever worn it. It’s still in the box and we have the receipt.
We took it back into the store and due to the store not having any suitable sized bangles we asked for a refund. However we were told no refunds even though I’ve just seen online you have a 30 day money back guarantee.
We weren’t even offered a store credit note.
Please get back to me on the matter as soon as possible so I can follow it up thanks, Ray.

Hi RayMC,
Thank you for leaving us a review, I am very sorry to hear about the confusion. Please see our full returns policy here

Chloeasked

Shiels

I’m wondering why I haven’t received a confirmation email from Shiels yet? Usually it would come through straight after and I have no way of tracking my order, thanks.

Pinky
Pinky

Just check in junk and spam folder in your email .!!!!

Chloe

Yeh I’ve checked in there it’s been 10 hours... if I haven’t got the email by then I will be calling them

Hi Chloe,
I am very sorry to hear that. Please contact our web team on websales@twi.com.au for help with your online order

S.H.Tasked

Shiels

Hi, I purchased a ring at shields few weeks ago. I found that the ring is scratching my skin from underneath the ring. The store sales person advised that the ring is not faulty but my finger turn red after wearing it due to my sensitive skin as the design has small diamonds has small diamonds that are touching my skin hence the scratching issue. Can I get an exchange for the ring as I don't want to wear a ring that is uncomfortable after spending over $1000 fornthe ring. Please help. Thank you.

Hi S.H.T,
Thank you for reaching out, I am very sorry to hear about this. Please contact us on repairs@shiels.com.au and they will help sort this out for you

S.H.T

Hi, the problem is that the ring has a design with stones touching my skin. There is no point to repair it because of the design. I noticed that you have directed me to a repair email but I do not wish to get any repair done because it is the ring design issue. I would like to know whether I can get an exchange for a ring with a smooth surface under my skin without any diamonds. The ring is in perfectly new condition with receipt and box. This is my birthday present and I do not wish to feel disappointed with my present and not feel like wearing it after spending a lot of money on it. Can I at least get an exchange?

S.H.T

Hi Ellie, Please advise the above asap.

Lisa G.asked

Physical store

I am writing to express disappointment in your store and the way customers are treated especially when they buy quite a lot of jewellery from you and always praise your store until now. Mum always buys rings, chains bracelets etc for birthdays, Christmas and so on. Went in to purchase yet another bracelet told the salesperson she wanted a 21cm bracelet found a bracelet came home after spending quite a lot on it and I saw it was 19cm. There is no way as a gift it would fit the person it was intended for. Went back today to be told No refund and no can’t get bigger size either. The salesperson went onto to tell personal things to another lady about a member of our family and upset my Mum. Treated Mum badly and now your Company has not only lost a valuable customer I will neither shop there and will make sure I tell my friends too. Mum did not need anything else in exchange as she buys regularly (well did and no longer will at your stores)and needed this for a present which is now no good and being wrong size. Would appreciate your help. Regards Lisa

Hi Lisa,
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. I am very sorry to hear about this.
Please contact us directly at repairs@shiels.com.au and we can resolve this directly for you

Aj M.
Aj M.

Hi, complain to the Office of Fair Trading in your local state. It is a breach of Australian Consumer Law... This is not legal advice.

Thank you.

Prue W.

Prue W.asked

Online store

I want to return an item I bought online
Order #000107746 as it is faulty.
Please advise as to how to do this

Hi Prue,
Please see our returns process

Penny smith

Penny smithasked

Shiels

Can u return a gift u got for Christmas if u don’t like it

Hi Penny,
Please see our returns policy

Yangzin

Yangzinasked

Shiels

Hi , how much do you charge for resizing ring. I am going to buy a ring online and the size is 58mm but it only starts from R on your website . What would you recommend

Hi Yangzin,
It costs $25 to resize a ring, but we are unable to resize all rings depending on the type of ring. Please contact us a service@shiels.com.au for more information regarding ring sizing
Ellie - Shiels Team

bennie01

bennie01asked

Shiels

I spent a fair bit of money on different jewellery for Christmas presents at shields last week & realized after I bought a chain I did not need as I had a couple already. I wasnt aware you could not get a refund (excluding earrings I fully understand that) As I have already got enough jewellery and exchange for something else I do not need. I think from now on you have lost a good customer & I will make family & friends aware of Shields policy & advise them there are more jewellers who will be better to deal with when purchasing items

Hi Bennie,
I am very sorry to hear about this, customers like you are very important to us! Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au and we will investigate this further and resolve this for you!

A.Win

A.Winasked

Shiels

How long should a online order be in “processing” status for? It’s been nearly 15 working days

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi there, thank you for contacting us, if you could please help us with your order number, we were be able to advise you better on your order status, could you please email us at marketing@twi.com.au?

Cel

Celasked

Shiels

I purchased a wedding ring back in 2015 and one of the diamonds fell out about a year ago (sounds like I shouldn't be surprised by the other stories..). We purchased the lifetime professional care plan but it doesn't include loss of stones. How much is this going to set me back to replace just one stone? (It was a FLAWLESS CUT TW=25-29PT Wedding Band) SKU27250115. The North Lakes store purchase was made at is no longer there.

Val

Valasked

Shiels

I bought diamond earrings today for my daughters birthday. When I got them home away from the lights they weren't as I imagined and I fear my daughter won't like them. I was very disappointed with my purchase.
I haven't removed them from the box. What are my chances of a full refund.?

Hi Val,
Unfortunately our instore policy states that we can only exchange the item and not refund. Is there anything else your daughter might like? Which store did you purchase the earrings from? We could arrange something at another store if you were interested in having a look?
Thanks,
Shiels Team

kerryasked

Shiels

I would like someone from this company to contact me, I have just found out the necklace I purchased that was suppose to be solid gold is not even gold because I had it tested and it failed. My phone is [numbers removed] as I wont give up getting what I paid for which is not junk jewellery. Any help from shiels? thankyou

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi Kerry. Have you been in contact with our team since posting this? If you haven't, please email service@shiels.com.au for the team to be able to contact you. Product Review removes any phone number so unfortunately we aren't able to contact you via here.

kerry

well I contacted the store and was told it was solid gold so I just have to trust their word thankyou

Teeasked

Shiels

Would like to know why I didn't get a confirmation email of my sheils order online?

nikss42
nikss42

Have you received your order yet? or anything regarding your order... I am getting a bit worried, I placed an order a week ago and havent received a confirmation email but it was listed on my orders on my account, but today I looked to see how it was going and there is no order..

Tee

Yeh I ended up receiving my confirmation email 20mins later and 6 days later received my order. Maybe email them and ask as that's what I did.

mia

miaasked

Shiels

Has anyone had experience when contacting the head office about a piece of jewellery you get fobbed off then get told someone will call back and they never do? I went to independent jewellers and they told me that would not touch it to repair and that it was cheap and nasty hollow piece feeling embarrassed I didn't mention where it had come from. I don't mind getting it fixed as it has never been worn I am reluctant to throw good money after bad. Would be interested if anyone else has had any similar experiences.

Meme
Meme

I have just bought a pair of gold hoops at the Myer Centre store in Adelaide and upon the first wearing one fell off. I was lucky I was inside at the time and not on the bus or walking on the street. I took them back yesterday and asked for a refund. The store manager at the time immediately said yes the clasps on both sides were "wide". When I asked her not to touch them she ignored me and took a pair of pliers to them and pulled them in. I went past another store by chance and went in there and spoke to the person there. She said oh we send them off to head office. I said but now they have been changed. They are not like when I bought them. She wanted to take them from me immediately and I said no I want to find out my rights and document the tampering/fixing of them against my express wishes. I have now rung their service centre who did not have a very good attitude at all about my experience and did not apologise for what had happened. I said I would be sending an email and she smartly answered that's ok it will be me that answers you. Not happy. Not happy at all. Don't shop at Shiels. They are shonky and you do not have any recourse.

Get an answer from our members and Shiels representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands