7 questions from our users

bennie01

bennie01asked

I spent a fair bit of money on different jewellery for Christmas presents at shields last week & realized after I bought a chain I did not need as I had a couple already. I wasnt aware you could not get a refund (excluding earrings I fully understand that) As I have already got enough jewellery and exchange for something else I do not need. I think from now on you have lost a good customer & I will make family & friends aware of Shields policy & advise them there are more jewellers who will be better to deal with when purchasing items

Hi Bennie,
I am very sorry to hear about this, customers like you are very important to us! Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au and we will investigate this further and resolve this for you!

A.Win

A.Winasked

How long should a online order be in “processing” status for? It’s been nearly 15 working days

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi there, thank you for contacting us, if you could please help us with your order number, we were be able to advise you better on your order status, could you please email us at marketing@twi.com.au?

Cel

Celasked

I purchased a wedding ring back in 2015 and one of the diamonds fell out about a year ago (sounds like I shouldn't be surprised by the other stories..). We purchased the lifetime professional care plan but it doesn't include loss of stones. How much is this going to set me back to replace just one stone? (It was a FLAWLESS CUT TW=25-29PT Wedding Band) SKU27250115. The North Lakes store purchase was made at is no longer there.

Val

Valasked

I bought diamond earrings today for my daughters birthday. When I got them home away from the lights they weren't as I imagined and I fear my daughter won't like them. I was very disappointed with my purchase.
I haven't removed them from the box. What are my chances of a full refund.?

Hi Val,
Unfortunately our instore policy states that we can only exchange the item and not refund. Is there anything else your daughter might like? Which store did you purchase the earrings from? We could arrange something at another store if you were interested in having a look?
Thanks,
Shiels Team

kerryasked

I would like someone from this company to contact me, I have just found out the necklace I purchased that was suppose to be solid gold is not even gold because I had it tested and it failed. My phone is [numbers removed] as I wont give up getting what I paid for which is not junk jewellery. Any help from shiels? thankyou

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi Kerry. Have you been in contact with our team since posting this? If you haven't, please email service@shiels.com.au for the team to be able to contact you. Product Review removes any phone number so unfortunately we aren't able to contact you via here.

kerry

well I contacted the store and was told it was solid gold so I just have to trust their word thankyou

Teeasked

Would like to know why I didn't get a confirmation email of my sheils order online?

nikss42
nikss42

Have you received your order yet? or anything regarding your order... I am getting a bit worried, I placed an order a week ago and havent received a confirmation email but it was listed on my orders on my account, but today I looked to see how it was going and there is no order..

Tee

Yeh I ended up receiving my confirmation email 20mins later and 6 days later received my order. Maybe email them and ask as that's what I did.

mia

miaasked

Has anyone had experience when contacting the head office about a piece of jewellery you get fobbed off then get told someone will call back and they never do? I went to independent jewellers and they told me that would not touch it to repair and that it was cheap and nasty hollow piece feeling embarrassed I didn't mention where it had come from. I don't mind getting it fixed as it has never been worn I am reluctant to throw good money after bad. Would be interested if anyone else has had any similar experiences.

Meme
Meme

I have just bought a pair of gold hoops at the Myer Centre store in Adelaide and upon the first wearing one fell off. I was lucky I was inside at the time and not on the bus or walking on the street. I took them back yesterday and asked for a refund. The store manager at the time immediately said yes the clasps on both sides were "wide". When I asked her not to touch them she ignored me and took a pair of pliers to them and pulled them in. I went past another store by chance and went in there and spoke to the person there. She said oh we send them off to head office. I said but now they have been changed. They are not like when I bought them. She wanted to take them from me immediately and I said no I want to find out my rights and document the tampering/fixing of them against my express wishes. I have now rung their service centre who did not have a very good attitude at all about my experience and did not apologise for what had happened. I said I would be sending an email and she smartly answered that's ok it will be me that answers you. Not happy. Not happy at all. Don't shop at Shiels. They are shonky and you do not have any recourse.

Get an answer from our members and Shiels representatives