SkyMesh Questions & Answers

NBN, Sky Muster Satellite, NBN Fixed Wireless, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by SkyMesh

134 questions from our users

Darkside
Darksideasked
NBN Fixed Wireless

Hi Skymesh, I was just curious when I change plans how long will it take for the new plan to become active we have changed to limitless (unlimited Data) on fixed wireless 04-01-2022

Hey Darkside,

Normally plans changes take effect from your next billing month. If you wouldn't mind direct messaging us over at facebook.com/myskymesh we would be happy to take a look at this for you. - Thanks, Ben

Anneasked
SkyMesh

Can I add another email address to my existing skymesh address?

Paul J.asked
NBN 50 (Standard Plus Evening Speed)

I cannot get onto the technical support people. I have just started an NBN Wireless service and have very simple email question. I have been waiting online for 2 hours. Caller 19 down to 2. Unacceptable.

Rob W
Rob W

Thanks for the advice

Francoisasked
SkyMesh

Why is the Skymesh latency so high? This is just ridiculous situation as I cannot access my work servers from home due to this and loosing $'s by the hour. What are you going to do about it?

Rick B.
Rick B.

Rick B
Who is your service provider? Skymesh is just woeful

Robert W.asked

Skymesh, why won't you:
1) Put a cancelation selection button within my portal? It's protected by my username and password.
2) Allow me to delete my payment method instead of only updating it?
3) Answer the phone for accounts or technical service as fast as you do when it's presumed to be a sales caller who wants new service? On hold for a total of 4 hours 30 mins across 3 calls.
4) Reply to a cancelation email, like the one I sent in a reasonable time frame? 1 week and counting.
5) Fix your webmail portal? It looks and behaves like it was built as a high school project. I can't log in. It for some reason has stopped working and it won't accept my username and/or password, and there's not a method for recovery. I don't have an extra 2-3 hours to wait for techincal assistance.
6) Hire more people to take care of your business? Unless Skymesh is on the verge of bankrupcy, there's absolutely no reason that your customer service should be so horrible and shoddy across the board.

Derek
Derek

Hi Robert, they really are crap now & very frustrating to try & contact. I for one cannot wait to leave.

Carolasked
SkyMesh

I would like to know why we cant have unlimited data every month, I am very happy with Skymesh, that is the only thing I have a problem with

Carol

Many thanks to you, have a great day very much appreciated Carol Thompson

JOHNasked
NBN Fixed Wireless

Raised two tickets (29/4 and 12/5) .Have had no reply. Are you still operating?If yes you should not be.

Cam
Cam

Hi John, if you seriously want to save yourself time and money, not to mention untold stress, you should cancel your Skymesh account and got to the outstanding Harbour ISP. Just my 2-cents worth.

Kmasasked
SkyMesh Sky Muster Satellite

why don't you respond to your support tickets? I understand a delay of an extra few days for staffing- BUT SERIOUSLY - 13 days on and still no response. Did try calling but I don't have a spare 3 - 4 hours up my sleeve to sit and wait for you to answer the phone!!! What happened to your customer service????? What a joke!!!! DISGUSTING.

Anne

I too waited weeks for a reply to the email I sent, and the other day I called them, was on hold for a few minutes short of 2 hours. Eventually the problem (unable to login) was sorted but the delay was unacceptable. They need more staff, full stop.

Kmas

Why don't you review your outstanding ticket number 0001813 to start with....outstanding since 3/5 as it the other ticket from 15/5? I would try calling again but the wifi calling promoted DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Roger Basked
Sky Muster Satellite NBN 12/1 (Basic Evening Speed)

cant log in to my account
you have not sent me email with new details
I've waited hours on 3 separate occasions ro talk to someone

Roger B

how do I send you a direct message ?

I've emailed via your website several times with no reply.
Locked out of my account for weeks now ??

Rossi
Rossiasked
Sky Muster Satellite NBN 12/1 (Basic Evening Speed)

Can someone please call me? You are the most difficult company to talk to! So frustrating

Neany
Neany

I totally agree. very frustrating. clearly understaffed.

Lanny
Lannyasked
SkyMesh

Will somebody please tell me why it takes so long to contact skymesh by phone for technical support?? Two weeks ago I waited "as caller number 32,thank you for your patience"} for over 2 hours before finally getting through to a tech. 21st March. On 25th March waited ANOTHER 44 minutes,again "caller number 28,thank you for your patience" I could not hold on any longer,and,had to give up. This is absolutely appalling service from skymesh. Utterly pathetic. Also told "You can email your question to........" For God's sake!! I'm OFFLINE you morons. What is the problem with skymesh. I can get through to Amazon in one minute every time. Why is skymesh so slack at answering customers on the phone??? This has to be the very worst company in Australia for phone customer service. THE worst!!

Adam
Adamasked
Sky Muster Satellite NBN 25/5 (Standard Evening Speed)

My application ID is 102356, I ordered a router with my plan, when will this be dispatched???

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Julie R
Julie Rasked
SkyMesh Sky Muster Satellite

I have an existing satellite service with Skymuster. We need to relocate the inside unit to a different area of the house. Can you please advise if I can contact the local technician to have this relocation done or do I need to arrange through Skymesh. I do not have his contact details so would need that anyway.

jmak
jmakasked
NBN Fixed Wireless

Dear Sir, I am once again trying to get in touch with a so called technician at Skymesh, however as yet
no reply. You installed the fixed wireless at 130 Fourth Avenue, on the 17th of Feb 2021. That was great
being 5 days early. We have some issues, namely no password was given to me. So when my PC is not
in use , i have to turn it off at the power points, of which is not acceptable. You advertised skymesh from
$39.95, of which i was quite happy to accept, but was told i could not have that plan, and that i would
have to have the $ 59.95 plan !!!!! what gives?. It was so easy to ring the sales girl , no problem
with that. as i understand it there are not penalties, right , so if nothing is resolved by the 26th of Feb
I will have to decline your offer and find another internet provider that is prepared to assist me where
they.
I suggest that you give this careful consideration.

Regards John Mclauchlan

David C.
David C.asked
SkyMesh

I have tried to pay my. Ac to you , and all I get is a que of at least 30 . I cannot wait. That long .please ring me on [Number Removed] David Chambers .

Lock
Lock

Hi David. Probably best to delete your personal phone number. Cheers.

Will K.
Will K.

Also probably best to contact SkyMesh, rather than leave a message on a product review site.

Janaasked
SkyMesh

My computer thinks I am in Sydney when I am actually in Far North Queensland.
How can I fix this please?

Grant
Grant

Skymesh does the same to me. I'm in South Queensland and my computer is connected to Sydney. That seems to be the way they operate.

Thanks. Good to know.
Maybe that's where the satellite downlink is situated.

GCollins
GCollinsasked
SkyMesh

Hi we have recently subscribed to skymesh. We also purchased a dlink router from skymesh. We can connect to internet with playstation but cannot access online gaming. Is there a setting stopping this access.

Mister H
Mister H

I had trouble with Chromecast not working properly and got Wi-Fi extender and that fixed it. The router was in another room .

Judy H.
Judy H.

Can we forward our emails from skymesh to gmail account while we are away

Deb A
Deb Aasked
SkyMesh

How do I add Extra folders, so I have options to reorganise same emails into correct Folders for easier access?

don.asked
SkyMesh

my i pad will not hold sky mesh signal even after logging it in with password / it does for couple of secs , any ideas ps signal is usually 8 to 10 mbps /

Kristy
Kristy

Hi Don,
What type of router do you have and what speed plan are you signed up to ? Is your sky muster provider skymesh ?

don.

hi kristy , router is d link dir 853/ it is signed up to sky mesh , and im on a plan of 20000 mb ? hopefully yours don .

don.

sky mesh itsself is great including service calls

Stu
Stuasked
SkyMesh

I am looking at this for a houseboat on the murray. Can this system be mobile?

Cathy Lummis
Cathy Lummis

Hey Stu,

Unfortunately, we are unable to install this service as a mobile system. - Thanks, Ben.

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Other Internet Service Providers