65Step One Women's Bamboo Underwear

Step One Women's Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers

Verifiedstepone.life
mspractical · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

I'm a size 16-18 but I can't stand tight clothing around my middle. If I went with waist size on your chart I would get a 20 or 22 and I think the pants would be flapping! What size should I choose?

Sheri A.
Sheri A.

I am same size as you are. I have bought the ladies boxers in XL size & they are perfect for me. Hope this helps. Yes they are a bit expensive but so comfy! I will be buying some more!!

mspractical

Thanks Sheri, do you have an issue with tight waistbands/tight clothing in general/bloating?

Sam
Sam · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

My waist measurement is 70 cms so I'm right in between size S and size M. Which size should I choose?

Step One   DM

Hey Sam, we suggest you try the size up, so the medium! Open one pair to start with and under our 30 Day guarantee we can replace that one and the unopened ones for a new size if need be!

Sue D.
Sue D. · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

Do the woman's boxers have a gusett ?

Step One   DM

Hey, Sue! Yes, they do! You can try a pair and see how they go. :)

Your first pair is covered under our First Pair Guarantee. Love them or they're free!

Chris S
Chris S · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

Do these step ones only come in one leg length

Step One   DM

Hi Chris, We only have one variant in the women's range and that is Women's Boxers. We'll let you know if ever we release various options.

Chay

For updates and exclusive promos, follow us through this link
Instagram: external link
Facebook: external link
Newsletter: external link

Poppy
Poppy

I’ve only bought the men’s. The mens come in two lengths.

JEM
JEM · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

My waist measurement is between the highest for size 8-10 and the lowest for size 12-14 (seems to be 5cm gap) so which is best to purchase? Do these stretch well so you go for the smaller size or are you better off with the larger size? I'm normally a size 10 and a bit confused so any help would be appreciated

Step One   DM

Hi Jem, Since you're in between the 2 sizes, we recommend that you go with the larger size.

In case you need a different size, you will be covered by our 30 day First Pair Guarantee and a 12 month manufacturer defect warranty.

You can email us at info@stepone.life if you need further assistance.

Rochell

Ash
Ash

Hi Jem, I am also between sizes. Just wondering if you made a purchase and if so which size did you go with and how do they fit? Thanks

Step One   DM

Hi Ash, You can also email us at info@stepone.life or slide us a DM on social media pages.

Our Customer Service Reps will be delighted to help you pick the perfect size.

Honey M.
Honey M. · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

I'm looking for a waistband that won't roll down. Are these boxers suitable with someone with a bit of a belly?

Tracey Scott
Tracey Scott

Yes most definitely! I am a size 14, I wear the large, the waistband is a good strong but soft and comfortable construction. I am able to exercise in mine without the legs riding up. I’m extremely happy with my step ones and I’m gradually purchasing every colour.

Thank you, @Tracey! Appreciate it. Hi @Honey M.,

Yes, the waistband feels soft yet supportive. You can try a pair and see if they are for you. If not, we’ve got you covered under our First Pair Guarantee! Love them or they’re free!

For further questions or concerns, you may also reach out to us at info@stepone.life. :)

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M. · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

Can we get more information about the insides. Does it have a gusset and can you wear a winged sanitary pad with them?

Step One   DM

Hi Tiffany, Yes, it does have a gusset. The underwear might take a few washes before liners stick to them. This particular style would work best with liners without wings.

Please email us at info@stepone.olife if you have further questions.

Kiri B.
Kiri B.

Liners are NOT pads! This lady was asking about pads and I too, would like an answer. What are we supposed to do when we get our monthly cycles?

Karen L.
Karen L.

She said that liners without wings are best. Liners are harder to stick than pads so you just need pads without wings.

Tash M.
Tash M. · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

Can you see a noticeable seam line when wearing these? Would love to ditch the thongs and gstrings for something more comfortable like this, but I’m worried about a noticeable seam line in my tight work trousers/jeans/activewear. I’d hate to buy a bundle of 4 only to notice a seam line when I wear them with my clothes! That’d be a super pricey issue for me.

Jason
Jason

Do what I did, order 1, test it out wash them a few times make sure they don't shrink and use them over a week and see how you go, if it's good order more?

Step One   DM

Hi Tash, These were designed with less visible seams. But Jason is right, you can try a pair and see if they're for you. If you want to enjoy the bulk rate, you can go for a 4-pack, and open one pair to test. You can return the unopened ones back to us and we will refund/exchange them. And, don't forget your first pair is covered under our First Pair Guarantee - love them or they're free!

If you have further questions, please email us at info@stepone.life.

Scotsbabe
Scotsbabe · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

Hi, new converted customer here.

I see the selection for the women’s range doesn’t really exist in sizes and colours. When are you able to replenish your stock?

Step One   DM

Hi Scotsbabe, The women's range will be updated really soon. New epic colours are about to be introduced so please stay tuned!

To get the latest updates and exclusive promos, make sure you subscribe to our socials and newsletter:

Instagram: external link
Facebook: external link
Newsletter: external link

Libby
Libby · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

When will you be getting more Ladies in the Large size as you have none and your havent has any for awhile now, i keep looking bit NOTHING you want ladies to buy them but you dont have any in stock

Step One   DM

Hi Libby, We hear you, ladies! Our vision for the women’s line is to create a product that is equally as awesome as the men’s, but with all the extra features us women need from our underwear. That being said, we launched with a small colour range and a slightly lower quantity to ensure that our product was 100% satisfactory to our customers. Since hearing all the amazing feedback from you, we know now that we have nailed our women’s line and can begin producing limited edition colours!

Please click this link to get notified when the new ones become available - external link

KarenH
KarenH · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

I have purchased Step One underwear for my husband, which he absolutely loves. However, I would like to purchase some for myself but I am unsure of what size to get. I tried on a pair of my husbands, being a large and they seemed to fit OK, but I have read some reviews saying you need to go up a size. I wear size 14 pants and med/large undies. Do I order a large or XL? Thank you.

Karen D.
Karen D.

Hi Karen I hope this helps. I am a small but was also told to go up a size. I tried the medium but it was way too big. The sizing I think has to do with your waist. If you have a small waist go your size , if not try a size up. The first pair guarantee was amazing as i was then able to go with my own size. Good luck.

Belinda
Belinda · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

I am normally size 18 but size 16 in undies. I bought both 2XL and 3XL both are comfy. So not sure which to reorder

Step One   DM

Hi Belinda, Thanks for giving us a go! It’s best to stick with 2xl because they will loosen a little overtime.

Linda
Linda · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

My husband has been wearing Step Ones for quite a while and loves the trunks. I ordered a pair to try for myself and they turned out to be a perfect fit and pretty much the same size as my husbands except for the leg length.
Having worn them a few times now, I find they roll up a bit and think shorter leg would stop this. I even wore his trunks around the house for some time and they didn't roll up. My short legs I guess...
Any chance you'll be putting out women's trunks in the future? I will wait to hear before buying any more.

Step One   DM

Hi Linda, A shorter length is highly requested for the women’s range, so we’ll definitely consider it. However, we can’t promise anything yet, but please stay tuned!

Thank you so much for your support! We appreciate you.

Sizing
Sizing · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

I’ve been reading the reviews. Impressive!!!! You must be so delighted the womens ones are taking off at a gallop.

I ordered my first pair which are currently in transit. Fell in love with the new Valentine’s ones so bought thise as well a few days later (just now). The discount code didn’t apply and I’ve sent a message which I know will be addressed so I’m not at all concerned.

I am writing because I suspect I may have got the wrong size for both. I know you have a ‘first pair’ guarantee but will that cover the second pair as I raced to buy them before receiving my first pair?

Warmest regards
Tracy Olsson

Step One   DM

Hi Tracy, We can replace the second pair under our first pair guarantee as long as you haven't claimed it before. However, we can't guarantee the availability of the colour and size that you want to receive. Please email our support team at info@stepone.life to update your order before it gets dispatched.

Jan Johnson
Jan Johnson · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

Hi I am wanting to try these boxers in L size but they are out of stock, when will you be re stocked?

Step One   DM

Hey Jan! We're restocking them really soon. Please stay tuned. Thank you!

Loma S.
Loma S. · Bamboo Women's Body Shorts

I want to order 4 When will they be available?

Step One   DM

Hi Loma S! We will restock them really soon! Will let you know. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Select a listing for your question
Step One Women's Bamboo Underwear