2Sunbank Solar Batteries

Sunbank Solar Batteries Questions & Answers

Verifiedmysunbank.com.au
2Sunbank Solar Batteries

[Content Removed]
I have solar panels and a Hive battery. How do I use this system to power my home when the grid goes down?

Regards, [Name Removed]

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Paul, thank you for your question. Hive batteries can provide Blackout Protection, which allows them to kick in when the grid goes down. This feature needs to be wired in, and there may be other changes required like upgrading switchboard, etc. before being blackout ready. I will arrange for our team to give you a call soon and talk to you about getting this quoted and activated.

Thanks.

Sophia Kotsapas

Hi why is the “com “ light on my battery flashing?? I keep trying to call sun bank but no one is calling me back

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Sophia, thank you for your question. I would be more than happy to follow this up immediately for you. I have sent you a message to obtain the order number from your purchase with us so that I can find your customer file and let our technical resolutions team know about your case. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at hello(at)mysunbank.com.au any time.

Sophia Kotsapas

Where do I find my order number?

Brenda Martin

What if my meter boxes already inside my licked gate and the new battery is put next to it
Can I get a message before authorised people come to check it

Philip Long
Philip Long

Firstly they have to notify you if they wish to enter your property and secondly they monitor the battery condition performance remotely so they should not have to enter your property unless there is a problem.

Brenda Martin

Thankyou I was reading the conditions part of the paperwork

Margo d.
Margo d.

Does anyone know what type of batteries are on offer

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Margo, our full range of batteries available can be seen here - external link .

Kate
Kate

Hi, I have been trying to speak to someone all week and have had no response to any of my phone or email messages. I'd appreciate a call back asap please.
Regards, Kate

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Kate, thanks for your message. I have sent you a private message for your contact details to have someone get in touch with you ASAP.

John Moro
John Moro

Good morning, could you tell me when the "virtual power plant" will be on line. I was told it would be up and running on the 1st of August.

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi John, thanks for your question regarding the launch of our Energy Plan. Our intention had been to launch our Energy Plan on August 1st however we are experiencing some slight delays due to the COVID-19 and the further lockdown restrictions in Victoria. We are now in the final stages of completing the Energy Plan which we hope to launch late-August. If you have signed up to the pilot program already, you will receive an update email in the coming week, so keep an eye out for that. If you have any other questions please feel free to get in touch with us on 1300 28 29 30 or email us at hello(at)mysunbank.com.au

kaz

can I get a rebate on a battery system if I already had the rebates on my solar panels?

Elizabeth Macrae
Elizabeth Macrae

My rebate for my solar panels was from the federal government so I was able to get a rebate on my batteries as it was a state rebate. So it depends on whether or not your solar panels were federal or state.

both

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Kaz, thanks for your question. If you have received a state rebate for a panel system already you won't be able to then claim a state rebate for a battery, for example in Victoria you can only claim on rebate as part of the solar homes program. As Elizabeth says though you may be able to claim rebates if one was federal and one was state. If you would like to discuss your eligibility or what you may be able to claim, feel free to call us anytime on 1300 28 29 30.

Maximus B.
Maximus B.

Hi Guys,
I have had a mail in the post regarding a solar battery energy plan. Is it possible for me to know what sort of rates you have for a Tesla PW II?
I understand this could be of case to case, if I am a resident in Berwick (3806) and I have a 6.6 KW system what sort of prices am I looking before any rebate being applied.

S L R

I received a letter today re the battery program. How many of the 1,000 battery offers are still available and what is the exact discount. If I receive an unsolicited offer, I want details

AngusM
AngusM

Please contact Sunbank Solar directly at the number listed in the letter you received.

S L R

As I said, no thanks without any details.

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi SLR, thank you for your question. The cost and discount for an installation will vary depending on your individual installation, as not all solar systems are the same. We'd be happy to give you a quick quote, we've just sent you a private message, so at your earliest convenience, we'd love to hear back from you.

Alan
Alan

Whatever they say, whatever they quote, whatever they promise - just make sure you check and/or get an alternative quote from a battery supplier in your local area to ensure you are not being ripped off by an interstate supplier.

RhysM
RhysM

Hi guys, I just received a letter in the mail regarding solar batteries. I already have a 6.6kw solar system on the roof but I am keen on the idea of a battery as well.

I have a few questions though.

What size is the battery that you are offering?
Is it an upfront payment or is it available through financing?
What is the price and expected payback period?

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Rhys, thank you for your question. The cost and size for an installation will vary depending on your individual installation, as not all solar systems are the same. We'd be happy to give you a quick quote, we've just sent you a private message, so at your earliest convenience, we'd love to hear back from you.

Patricia Lauder
Patricia Lauder

Hi There, are your solar panels made in China or Germany ??

Sunbank Solar Batteries   DM

Hi Patricia, thank you for your question. We supply and install various brands of Tier 1 solar panels, it would depend on what brand you were after. You can find out more about the various solar panels we install here - external link . If you would like to have a discussion about the location of manufacture for any products we supply and install, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 28 29 30, or email us on hello(at)mysunbank.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbank Solar Batteries representatives