Superloop Questions & Answers

Verifiedsuperloop.com
Lyndal G.
Lyndal G. · Superloop internet plans

Where are you located? ie are you based in Australia?

Stefanie sommer
Stefanie sommer

Yes I am. I live in Queensland Australia

Mark M.
Mark M. · Superloop internet plans

I run a Plex server and cloud based IP cameras (Ring) For these I need NOT to be behind CGNAT. Can I have a normal DHCP service or fixed IP address on sign up and not after?

Superloop   DM

Hi, Thank you for contacting Superloop. We can only allocate a dynamic IP once the service has been activated. Please PM your account details to assist you further.

Regards,
Superloop Technical Support

Mark M.
Mark M. · Superloop internet plans

Do Superloop FTTP gateway/modems have a 4G fail over option?

Superloop   DM

Hi Mark, Unfortunately, at this time, it's not available; however, we are exploring opportunities to bring this option to you soon.

Superloop Technical Support

Huey · Superloop internet plans

Why did it take the better part of a year and contacting the telecommunications industry ombudsman to finally get a response out of Superloop? Why is the customer service so absolutely terrible?

Bernie Vink

I don't know your situation or problems but I had absolutely no problems and great support from them.

Huey

Respectfully Bernie, that doesn’t answer the question, and you also have only one review singing the praises of Superloop. Given their consistent lack of integrity I’ve experienced with them, I consider that highly suspect.

Bernie Vink
Bernie Vink · NBN 500/50 (Home Ultrafast)

On the first of March this year I was moved from Myrepublic FTTP NBN to SuperLoop.
during the first few months after change ove there were a few minor issues, which were solved quite quickly thanks to their technical support people.
Now that I have been with the company for over four months I can honestly say that Superloop is the best NBN company I have been with in the last 10 years.
I have been a customer of iinet Telstra MyRepublic and SuperLoop.
My present service is "Ultrafast" on FTTP and I constantly receive over 900 Mbps even in busy periods. seing promised speed is 500 during busy periods I am very happy.
Over the last few months there have been a few minor dropouts but lately the service has not had one dropout in a whole month.
Needless to say I am very happy with my service from Superloop.
Keep up the good work guys.

Superloop   DM

Hi Bernie, Thank you for taking the time to post this very kind comment regarding your experience with Superloop, we certainly value the time you have taken, and we are happy to hear of your positive experience. Please feel free to post this as a review :)

Please feel welcome to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.

Have a fantastic day!

Rolloey R.
Rolloey R. · Superloop internet plans

Why can’t I use my internet it hasn’t been working since Friday and it’s extremely frustrating.

Superloop   DM

Hi Rolloey, Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing connection issues. Please feel free to private message us so we can look into your connection concerns further.

Rolloey R.
Rolloey R. · Superloop internet plans

Why can’t I use internet it’s very frustrating because the internet hasn’t worked since Friday morning.

shanexu3
shanexu3 · NBN

Has anyone noticed the drop in speed since MyRepublic changed hands to Superloop? I contacted Superloop about this issue and was told that they tested the NBN and it is working fine to my premises. I was told to replace my modem as this is the cause of the problem. I am skeptical as I’ve since replaced the modem and my nbn is still slow. I can’t even do a speed test as the page will not load most of the time and the one time it did load my download results were 0.21 Mbps

Superloop   DM

Hi Shanexu, Thank you for taking the time to post your review,
We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us recently. We would like to use this as an opportunity to gain further knowledge and background on your recent experience so we can address this and look into your experience for potential feedback and improvement. Could you please message us privately with your account details so we can look into the matter for you.
Regards - Eliza

davidbest515
davidbest515 · Superloop internet plans

why does my you tube keep buffering unable to load?

Superloop   DM

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to post your question.

We would like the opportunity to look into your connection concerns further. Could you please message us privately with your account details so we can look into the matter for you.

Amber C.
Amber C. · Superloop internet plans

Constant drop outs. Can’t even watch Netflix without it dropping out every few minutes. Very frustrating.

Superloop   DM

Hi Amber, Thank you for taking the time to post your question.

Rens V.
Rens V. · Superloop internet plans

Hi what is the average Ping/latency in Trinity beach, 4879? Thanks

Pauline
Pauline

I can not answer the question but if go to thier site I am sure all question will be answer you could also give them a ring sorry could help I am 4350 Toowoomba

Superloop   DM

Hi Rens, Thanks for reaching out. Regrettably we are unable to provide specific details based on Postcodes/Suburbs. If you are wanting to know the specific ping/latency to a specific IP address, please feel free to head to external link  which will provide you an indication of ping results.

Ryan
Ryan · NBN 50/20 (Home Standard)

I have the same issue as many here with Superloop - frequent sporadic drop outs. Over the last couple of months, I have been on the phone with Superloop countless number of times trying to "troubleshoot" and always end up with "monitor for a few days" and "we are unable to lodge with NBN unless we see 5 or more drop outs a day consistently".

This is unacceptable for sure!

How has anyone else here resolved their issue? Has anyone changed providers and have had this issue go away?

Superloop   DM

Hi Ryan, Thanks for your question and apologies in the time its taken to get you an answer on this one.

While dropouts aren't good on your service, NBN has a limit of 5 or more drops in a 24 hour period, they did increase the limit during the large Work From Home changes due to covid. This was so that NBN could assess priority and keep as many people connected as they could.

This limit has now gone back to 5 or more so we can now have fault submissions accepted by NBN co with this amount of drops.

The reason for the troubleshooting is also that we require the most up to date information on the network structure for NBN co techs to identify the issue on their end, this process also allows us to ensure that we have covered off all the parts of your network to ensure its setup correctly and allows us to ensure the issue you are experiencing isn't present on your home network.

If you happen to still be a Superloop customer we can run through this and check both sides and ensure that your service is running within the correct specifications.

Ryan

Appreciate your comments here.

It is very frustrating having to deal with very regular intermittent dropouts - my dropouts can range from up to 10 a day or none in the entire day... hence, I am never able to log in the issue. Plus, this requires me to monitor it consistently and call Superloop up immediately.

And for the times that I was able to call up Superloop, i'll be dealt with "Let's try this...", "Let's reset the modem AGAIN...", "Perhaps this has not been tried before...", "Perhaps my colleague did not notice this or tried this method....". Note that I have reported this over MONTHS and have had to reset my modem as a test numerous times.

I just do not have the time to call Superloop again, either wait on the line or get a call back at times when it's inconvenient for me.

Superloop claims at times they don't see the line dropping out on their side - which does not make any sense at all... each and every time the internet drops, the light on the modem drops out as well...

I have to say that WHEN I'm able to talk to someone in Superloop, everyone is polite and very friendly. The blow comes when it's hands-off after that...

Superloop   DM

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i agree it is frustrating to have those issues and they do degrade the quality of the service you would be getting from us, if you are still a customer.

The basic troubleshooting can be a frustrating process as with tech so much can change and that data needs to be collected each time. Usually when we see that there are no drops from our end (what we call a radius log entry) that can point to several things, the most common being issues experienced if you are using your devices over WiFi. WiFi interference is a very common issue and affects a lot of people. This could be part of your issue if you are using WiFi instead of cabled devices.

If you are a customer, I want to help get this fixed so you can experience a quality service at the level we try to meet, if you are able to lodge a ticket to us with your contact and account information, and a few good times to call then message me the ticket number, I can try and get you a call without you having to wait on hold for a long time again.

I'm glad to hear the service is good once you get to speak to someone, and we are working to get wait times back within our preferred levels not the long waits we are seeing now.

Anita D.
Anita D. · Superloop internet plans

HELP.... we have been trying to reach you as we have no internet. Our calls remain unanswered, when we reach you we are told you will call back and we have been without internet. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE??????? My name is Veena Devaya:
[personal details removed]

mick
mick

Hi Anita. i had similar frustration with Superloop. continuous internet drop outs. if you are not tied into a contract, the solution is obvious.

Get an answer from our members and Superloop representatives

Select a listing for your question