Sydney Tools Online Store

Sydney Tools Online Store Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

GRaham lewisasked

Online Store

Home generators for electricity.
Maybe 10 kva

GRaham lewis

I would like your company to answer my question, thanks.

BEN

BENasked

Online Store

i had bought a CPI laser measure, how can i change the measuring unit?

greg meers

greg meersasked

Online Store

i orderd on line still have not got email

Shrug

Keep your records of the order, there should be some sort of trail on your browser history. Open up those histories and if possible take screen shots of them or save them, even write down the details of the order, ie: what was ordered, the time and date the order was placed and payment methods.
Ring head office, ask for accounts and start the process of your inquiry. Give them the details of your purchase.

Good Luck.

Steve

Steveasked

Online Store

Why don’t you reply to customer emails? I’m a business and I reply to my customers, especially ones who have paid upfront for something.

Ian
Ian

Seeing as they habitually lie through their teeth when you call them, I strongly suspect they never respond to emails as it's a record that could possibly be used against them when you inevitably have to go through official channels to get any sort of satisfaction?

JerryII

JerryIIasked

Online Store

Hi there, I placed order in store pick up one month ago but didn't receive any notification for picking up. Order no ST304551. Could you please track it?

Lynne

Lynneasked

Online Store

Why is Sydney tools customer service so poor, they are misleading claiming to have sent items purchased at a particular time when its blatantly obvious they have not. It should not take just on 2weeks to receive your in stock item, that's appalling, what's more who wants to be told it has been sent more than once when clearly it has not, and why does it take a phone call 5 days post purchase to remind you to send the item in the first place. It's pathetic! I buy on the net regularly 3 days from Sydney if it's sent promptly not 11 or 12.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives