Tecobuy Questions & Answers

17 questions from our users

Ratchada G.

Ratchada G.asked

How long does it take to deliver the mobile phone Z flip if I live in Notting Hill(3168)?

Liz

Lizasked

Hi Guys, I would love to post a review and am really looking forward to getting my new phone. Please note that I have not yet received it yet.

Thanks, Liz

jce

jceasked

Does the Garmin 945 watch on your site come with Australian maps? https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/garmin-forerunner-945-gps-wrist-based-heart-rate-sport-watch-black-watch-only-010-02063-00-support-eu-languages-4.html#:~:text=The%20Forerunner%20945%20is%20engineered,customized%20heat%20and%20altitude%20settings.

Amy F.

Amy F.asked

Do you ship to Wellington new Zealand and what time.frame

Anniem
Anniem

Be very cautious with timeframes provided by this company. Great prices but if you don’t receive the product what’s the point?

Dear Amy,

we provide a wide range of links at the bottom of our webship with infromation.
For shipping info: https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/shipping-and-delivery

TecoBuy currently provides shipping services to Australia, New Zealand, USA, United Kingdom, Singapore, and the UAE

For fears regarding loss or damage during shipping we provide the option to insure your parcel:
Insurance for shipment = 2% of Order Amount

This info can be found on the same page.

mohamad s.

mohamad s.asked

Hi do you have samsung note 20 ultra in stock

Even if they do i reckon buy from somewhere else man. Staffs in this company is clowns

tiagozt
tiagozt

Don't expect any representative to come here to answer your question. As others have said, this company is not serious. They just stopped replying to my emails, and I am still waiting for a tracking number for an item that should have arrived 10 days ago. That's because they probably haven't sent it, although they confirmed stock on the same day. They have not replied to PayPal either, and I am just waiting to have my money refunded by PayPal. Put your money somewhere else.

Alfred
Alfred

I am not a seller, you have sent your message to the wrong person.

Angelo S.

Angelo S.asked

does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 6GB/64GB Dual Sim - Glacier White (on your website) have :
1) NFC, and
2) is it the international version (i.e. with Google play)

T Frost

T Frostasked

what is the part number of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 ?

T Frost

T Frostasked

what is the model number of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 ?

Anna

Annaasked

Which is best Dyson cordless for removing animal hair please?
I was interested in the Absolute but not sure whether pet hair would be picked up (have one Dog, 2 cats - Unfortunately all shed hair).
Thanks, Anna

Garth
Garth

Sorry do not own a Dyson

Elzbieta Fit-Okonasked

I want to be absolutely sure- Are you using Australian post as courier company delivering ordered goods to your customers or is it some other company. If so I need to know which one. Some of the company use TOLL PRIORITY and they are the absolute mob to avoid at all cost. Could any of TECOBUY representatives aswer my question, please.

Laurie K.

Mine was delivered by local courier GTS here in Gippsland Vic. All good.. I don't use toll either...

John

The delivery advice was FROM a company DPEX.

Cornelius
Cornelius

Delivery company was DPEX but I think they use Toll for the final stretch as I got a Toll 'we missed you' card at my door. Parcel was then delivered to a 7-Eleven parcel locker at a Mobil station and I picked it up with no dramas. The Mobil station is open 24hrs.

Elzbieta Fit-Okonasked

Could you, please, let me know which company you using to deliver ordered parcels to your customer?
Regards., Elzbieta Fit-Okon.

John

I am not entirely sure,but believe it was Australia Post.

Laurie K.

Mine arrived via a local carrier here in Gippsland Vic. Was able to track progress all the way... very happy with sevice and the product..

Elzbieta Fit-Okon

Thanks. I consider ordering but just come across the courier company Toll Priority, who turned out to be the mob worth referring to ACCC. A real mob to avoid at all cost. That is why my investigation.

Kai M.

Kai M.asked

why is your i phone 11 so cheep ?

Dear Kai,

Tecobuy customer support can be reached on this email address for any questions and problems: support@tecobuy.com
​We also provide lots of info at the bottom of our website which you can go through as well.
​Our FAQs page should answer most of your questions as well.

Kai M.

Kai M.asked

is the i phone 11 worth it ???

Marco L.

Marco L.asked

Do they do afterpay on Dyson vacuum cleaner

Ken
Ken

No, I believe that they only offer PayPal for payments.

Josh

Joshasked

I've been looking at a camera lens on TecoBuy and was just wondering if I would get scammed and if it was worth it.

Margarida G.
Margarida G.

I did in fact get the item (even tho it took longer than I was expecting), but the follow up and costumer service is zero. Lack of communication and poor costumer service from the moment I bought my mobile phone.

Bruce H.
Bruce H.

I got my headphones too. Paid for express postage and the headphones thru Paypal - got tracking info less than 24 hours after payment. Never had a need to contact customer service.

Glen
Glen

I ordered a Garmin watch from TecoBuy and after 4 weeks I had to raise a dispute with PayPal to refund my money because they had not shipped my watch. Don't risk it. Buy somewhere else.

eri17durbaku

eri17durbakuasked

Hellow
I have recently purchased a mac book air from Teco Buy and I have looked at several review and Im getting really scared,
Can someone specifically help me on this?

JenW
JenW

I received my product from techobuy promptly. I have tried to contact them but no response.

Dear eri17durbaku,

​Our FAQs page should answer most of your questions as well.

Adorasked

Is there any telephone whether here in Australia or Hong Kong number to contact in case there's issue with the purchase???

Macrog
Macrog

Not sure about telephone number, but they have an email help option which I made use of to check on something - they responded quite quickly and courteously. I was quite satisfied with this.

Ador

Thanks Macrog, Yes I emailed TECObuy to the given e address support@teconuy.com multiple times but to no avail. Is this the email address you sent to? Cheers

J C.
J C.

Here's the merchant's contact info:

Merchant name : Flash Tech

Merchant phone number : +852 81999238

Merchant email : support@tecobuy.com

Get an answer from our members and Tecobuy representatives