Tecobuy Questions & Answers

25 questions from our users

Linda

Lindaasked

hello I am worried I have read all your reviews tried your contact number, email a number of times & you don't reply. You have taken my money and I have not received my goods you even emailed to confirm it was dispatched on 7/12 BUT NOTHING. i cant afford to loose over $600.00 I trusted
you with my money. Please reply

G.McGeough
G.McGeough

Hi Linda
Yup this site sucks and is unreliable... I wish I read reviews before using it. I have not heard from them after trying many times on email and calling. I ordered more than 1 month ago for a xmas gift and I have no idea if I am going to get my good or not. I have even emailed a COMPLAINT LETTER. I will be complaining to the ACCC this week if I don't hear back from them. Its either a big scam or they have no idea what they are doing...either way it's shite.

G

Angela C.
Angela C.

Hi, I ordered a samsung tablet over $800. I have sent 2 emails but didn't hear back from them.
I paid through PayPal. How can we get our money back?

ian

ianasked

Is the Samsung A21S unlocked

renan c.

renan c.asked

the worst online store that the UK has to offer, I bought a watch on December 2nd and they didn’t give an estimate to arrive after a few emails that told me I wanted 10 business days, they could inform the customer at minutes of purchase it would take approximately 15 days to receive the product. and I don't know where my product is today, tracking doesn't work. Any help?

Buckethead

Bucketheadasked

I'm in doubt of this e-commerce website that based in HK and got inundated complaint and bad comments on facebook about the delivery process (with bad customer service/no tracking no# provided), should this online shop be avoided?

Mags

Teco Buy and Toby Deals are pretty much the same I think.
Arrived Australia recently and know nothing about these e-commerce website names.
Already learnt a big lesson from Wish recently, therefore I'm going to avoid these online shops from now on.

Vienna M.

Vienna M.asked

How do I cancel my order which is still under a "processing" status?

I have ordered something and need it within a certain timeframe. This should have been shipped by now but hasn't. Going to buy from Officeworks instead.
The company's website states I need to use a cancellation ticket and that they will not accept email for cancellations.

Where is this cancellation ticket I need to send back to them?!

Appreciate any help.

Mags

At the right bottom corner of every page, there is a blue button where you may start a conversation, only email option is available though, no chat (Teco Buy and Toby Deals are using similar platforms). This is the only means I found to contact them (besides of the phone number that doesn't work), so I guess you may try sending you "cancellation ticket" there if this is what they mean? I sent an inquiry about the product itself, no reply though.

Amit S.

Amit S.asked

Do you guys provide GST invoice?

Jon W.

Jon W.asked

How do I track my order if I bought an item through a guest account?
I have asked this question on facebook and their support email address and they have not replied back

james

jamesasked

Hi there
If I purchase the Galaxy 11A today from your site could you advise me when id receive the phone in Sydney Australia?

Garry C
Garry C

I have no idea. I was a customer too.

Hi James.
If it's anything like mine getting delivered, you may receive it by 2021! I am in Victoria & tracking it was a joke. It was sent and promptly arrived in Aust. within a few days from Hong Kong. Once in Australia in the hands of TOLL, it went to & fro to a couple of depots, then a week later ended up in a place I've never heard of in NSW, then back to Melbourne next day. It was then scanned about 7 times in the same depot in the one day. Nearly 4 weeks later, several emails & phone calls following it up, they keep saying they are monitoring it and hope to have some info for me soon. I have no words to fit this company! I have suggested Teco not use TOLL for Aust. deliveries.

Ratchada G.

Ratchada G.asked

How long does it take to deliver the mobile phone Z flip if I live in Notting Hill(3168)?

Liz

Probably suggest 2 months.

Lizasked

Hi Guys, I would love to post a review and am really looking forward to getting my new phone. Please note that I have not yet received it yet.

Thanks, Liz

jce

jceasked

Does the Garmin 945 watch on your site come with Australian maps? https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/garmin-forerunner-945-gps-wrist-based-heart-rate-sport-watch-black-watch-only-010-02063-00-support-eu-languages-4.html#:~:text=The%20Forerunner%20945%20is%20engineered,customized%20heat%20and%20altitude%20settings.

Amy F.

Amy F.asked

Do you ship to Wellington new Zealand and what time.frame

Anniem
Anniem

Be very cautious with timeframes provided by this company. Great prices but if you don’t receive the product what’s the point?

Tecobuy AUTecobuy

Dear Amy,

we provide a wide range of links at the bottom of our webship with infromation.
For shipping info: https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/shipping-and-delivery

TecoBuy currently provides shipping services to Australia, New Zealand, USA, United Kingdom, Singapore, and the UAE

For fears regarding loss or damage during shipping we provide the option to insure your parcel:
Insurance for shipment = 2% of Order Amount

This info can be found on the same page.

Liz

I strongly suggest everyone take out insurance. Judging by my own experience and many reviews, loss during shipping is very common. If I was to give this company any advise, it would be, take a good look and see you need to change your delivery company.

mohamad s.

mohamad s.asked

Hi do you have samsung note 20 ultra in stock

Adrien Sangyun G.
Adrien Sangyun G.

Even if they do i reckon buy from somewhere else man. Staffs in this company is clowns

tdvko
tdvko

Don't expect any representative to come here to answer your question. As others have said, this company is not serious. They just stopped replying to my emails, and I am still waiting for a tracking number for an item that should have arrived 10 days ago. That's because they probably haven't sent it, although they confirmed stock on the same day. They have not replied to PayPal either, and I am just waiting to have my money refunded by PayPal. Put your money somewhere else.

Alfred
Alfred

I am not a seller, you have sent your message to the wrong person.

Angelo S.

Angelo S.asked

does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 6GB/64GB Dual Sim - Glacier White (on your website) have :
1) NFC, and
2) is it the international version (i.e. with Google play)

T Frost

T Frostasked

what is the part number of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 ?

T Frost

T Frostasked

what is the model number of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 ?

Anna

Annaasked

Which is best Dyson cordless for removing animal hair please?
I was interested in the Absolute but not sure whether pet hair would be picked up (have one Dog, 2 cats - Unfortunately all shed hair).
Thanks, Anna

Garth
Garth

Sorry do not own a Dyson

Liz

Have a dyson and would not recommend it. Very poor suction. Also the dust canister is awkward to empty.

Elzbieta Fit-Okonasked

I want to be absolutely sure- Are you using Australian post as courier company delivering ordered goods to your customers or is it some other company. If so I need to know which one. Some of the company use TOLL PRIORITY and they are the absolute mob to avoid at all cost. Could any of TECOBUY representatives aswer my question, please.

Laurie K.

Mine was delivered by local courier GTS here in Gippsland Vic. All good.. I don't use toll either...

John

The delivery advice was FROM a company DPEX.

Cornelius
Cornelius

Delivery company was DPEX but I think they use Toll for the final stretch as I got a Toll 'we missed you' card at my door. Parcel was then delivered to a 7-Eleven parcel locker at a Mobil station and I picked it up with no dramas. The Mobil station is open 24hrs.

Elzbieta Fit-Okonasked

Could you, please, let me know which company you using to deliver ordered parcels to your customer?
Regards., Elzbieta Fit-Okon.

John

I am not entirely sure,but believe it was Australia Post.

Laurie K.

Mine arrived via a local carrier here in Gippsland Vic. Was able to track progress all the way... very happy with sevice and the product..

Elzbieta Fit-Okon

Thanks. I consider ordering but just come across the courier company Toll Priority, who turned out to be the mob worth referring to ACCC. A real mob to avoid at all cost. That is why my investigation.

Kai M.

Kai M.asked

why is your i phone 11 so cheep ?

Tecobuy AUTecobuy

Dear Kai,

Tecobuy customer support can be reached on this email address for any questions and problems: support@tecobuy.com
​We also provide lots of info at the bottom of our website which you can go through as well.
​Our FAQs page should answer most of your questions as well.

Get an answer from our members and Tecobuy representatives