The Appliance Guys Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
priestly.robert
priestly.robert

Do you stock parts for older chef select Oven cooktops?

Alex M.
Alex M.

What payment methods do you accept?

I came across the website for The Applicance Guys for potentially buying a new dryer but concerned that half the links for their secondary pages (eg. F.A.Q and Payment Methods, Help & Advice, Track Your Order etc) do not link to any page which is very frustrating and makes me hesitant to purchase from this retailer if they have a website with so many links that go nowhere.

The Appliance Guys   DM

Hi Alex, Our site is currently under development which is why some pages may be missing, however we are operating in NSW, VIC and QLD. If you would like a particular product you may purchase this online or you can contact us at support@theapplianceguys.com.au.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Zip pay. Alternatively if you order through email we can organise for an invoice to be sent to your email and you can do a direct transfer.

I hope this answers your question and we do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Ashna G.
Ashna G.

Hello The Appliance Guys

I have moved into this house that has the CHEF royal infra-ray gas top and oven.
I am struggling to understand how the make the oven work.

I don't see an opt to upload a picture, but i really hope to get some help!

The Appliance Guys   DM

Hi Ashna, Thank you for reaching out.
Please email us at support@theapplianceguys.com.au some photos and what you are struggling with.
Thank you.

Jenny
Jenny

Is your company 'Appliance Guys' the same as 'Stove Doctor'?

The Appliance Guys   DM

Hi Jenny! Yes, you are correct. We have just updated with a fresh new name. :)

Frank
Frank

Do you service hot women

Do you service gas ovens

Stove Doctor   DM

Hi Nev. Yes we do service Gas Ovens. Call us on 1300 567 637 to book in one of our technicians.

Do you service gas ovens

Stove Doctor   DM

Hi Nev. Yes we do service Gas Ovens. Let us know what you need and we can assist.

Karen B.
Karen B.

My mother is at Milsons Point. Her Chef oven EW99FC 9661-1088 bottom oven of duo built in needs its door fixed was not closing properly so mums carer removed the door and thus needs fixing back. What hours are you available between xmas and new year 2020? How much would this cost the 90 year old cantankerous pensioner?

Nikki M.
Nikki M.

Had stove doctor come to my rental property to look at stove but ended up fixing it on a Sunday then tells my house mate not to use more the two hot plates at a time I used three and the power cut out and ever since the work was done my daily klw has gone up the we were advices that it needs to be replace by a different company

csf
csf

Does Stove Dr service Melbourne suburbs?

Caroline

David Elliott
David Elliott

Hi Caroline. I am not sure but I dont think so. Best to contact them to find out. David.

Stove Doctor   DM

Hi, Please note we service the Sydney wide metropolitan only at the moment. If you would like to double check if we service your area please call our team on 02 9621 5440 or check out the full list of the suburb we service please visit link below:

external link

Get an answer from our members and The Appliance Guys representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

The Appliance Guys is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Kitchenware.com.au