5 questions from our users
Hi, I am wanting to try this but unsure with what path to follow. Normal, tummy or Premium.
Leaning towards the tummy or premium, although the normal has more variety of flavours.
What are the biggest differences I guess ?
I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?
Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.
How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?
The Healthy Mummy
Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy
Can you mix smoothies with water
Yes you can :) plus loads of recipes here https://www.healthymummy.com/recipes/smoothies/
can you please advise
1. can you purchase thr shake mixes in new zealand
2. does this programme have to be thru an app
3. do you have to comsume the snacks. are they compulsary eating
4. can i do this programme at 65 years young
5. i have a spinal disease. can the exercises be adjusted.
2. There is a website and an app. You can use either or both.
3. You don’t have to consume anything you don’t want to or don’t like. It’s basically calorie counting so if you want more food and less snacks, yes, you can do that.
4. There is no age limit, so yes, 65 years young is fine.
5. The exercises are good for all levels of fitness but if I was you, I would just walk or cycle on an exercise bike with back problems.
Even though I’m happy to answer your questions Glenis, please think twice before joining this program. They were ok in their first couple of years of operation but now they are only interested in making money. You can even sell their products now very much like an Avon or Tupperware lady...all about the money. I have purchased 6 different smoothie flavours, looking for one that tastes ok... I haven’t found one that’s not grainy and artificial tasting. I’m just saying, do your homework. There are plenty of other programs out there that are better value for money and don’t bombard you with email everyday to purchase products.
These are other weight loss programs listed on this site...
The following sites are New Zealand based...
And this program is online and app based I believe...
All the best Glenis
thanks so very much for the honest reply. i will definetely take all your views into consideration and look further afield
Other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services
See all Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services ›
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.