The Moving Man Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Lise E.
Lise E.asked

Are you in Melbourne?
Are you a different company to The Moving Men?

domw
domw

This is a company based in Perth, WA.

alex2001
alex2001asked

Hi
A lot of reviews are from first time reviewers who have no other review history. Can reviews be sorted by seniority of reviewers?

Andrew C.The Moving Man

Hi Alex. The reviews are from people of all age groups.Im not aware of any way that Product Review would be able to list in order of seniority. All clients wishing to post a review have to provide a tax Invoice receipt from us to verify the authenticity of their having used our service.

Briony S.
Briony S.asked

I have moved into a two story apartment and am looking for furniture movers who can lift large items (sofas, mattresses) up over 1st floor balcony, as the stair well is to small and twisted to get these items up to the main living area.

Andrew C.The Moving Man

Hi Briony, we are fully booked at present, however, we can suggest a company called Micro Moves who may be able to help you. 0411 485 532. Wishing you well in these uncertain times.

alex
alexasked

Do you guys can help moving from Perth to Melbourne?

BR
Alex

Thanks Alex, we recommend Kent Removals for Interstate work. Regards, GC

kathsuewil
kathsuewilasked

Do this company come in and pack stuff in the boxes? Due to time and shift work, there is very little time.

Kathy

I don't know sorry, you'd having to ask The Moving Man.

Busso
Busso

Hi Kathy. I am unsure. You could check their site out http://www.themovingman.com.au/ and send them an email. Regards..

NivenDallas
NivenDallas

Having moved home and business premises many times I can explain how this removal business works. Moving furniture and equipment is only one part. The second part is the packing of delicate and small items (glassware, ornaments, crockery, books and documents)... then clothes, bed linen, cushions and other soft items. These two parts have a distinct and separate packing times in the moving plan, and have separate moving costs.
Remember, every move is costed on time. Th save money and time I have always emptied out the furniture drawers, and dismantled the beds ready for the move. Most times I will move all the small and soft items in my vehicle, and with the help of a few friends this is both quick and secure.

All the best with your move
Niven Dallas www.nivendallas.com