Toyota LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL
Part of Toyota LandCruiser 200 3.9

Toyota LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024) Questions & Answers

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Toyota LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL 2023 and Toyota LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL 2025.
Allen S.
Allen S. · LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024)

Toped up power steering oil. All is good but the warning light stays on

Malek E.
Malek E. · LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024)

Hi I'm looking for injector to land cruiser gxl 200 series v8 2008 model and how much all

Andrew M.
Andrew M. · LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024)

I have a 2011 gx, and got it remapped recently after buying it about 8 months ago, and the readout said that it only has 165kw after the remap and 140 before, I thought 200kw was standard

all terrain driver
all terrain driver

Ask an Agent or look in tbe manual ,usually available on line

Stewart P.
Stewart P.

200kw is at the engine. When you allow for drive-line losses you get 140kw as measured at the tyres

165kw is measured at the tyres.

Dont feel bad, The Y62 Patrol is 297kw at the engine and yet was 163kw at the tyres AFTER a tune.

Richard P.
Richard P. · LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024)

I don't have rear guidelines displayed on my reverse camera how to I set them up Help required

Tom
Tom

I am not sure if the lines are even there. Certainly not on my current 200 series GXL. Camera is off set but you get use to the angle when backing onto the caravan.

Allen S.

After taking the top half of the rear door lining off to reroute wires, I swapped the camera and door latch around. The D35 hitch has a pin about the size of my thumb to back onto. I will never understand why Toyota didn't do this when designing the cruiser

g.t
g.t · LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024)

have 2012 gxl 200s .have had a black sooty smear over rear tail gate from new.gets worse after towing van.traveled 165,000km .have been told toyota had a bad batch of injectors.has any body had the same fault.

lawrance
lawrance

There were a batch of faulty injectors - get them checked out by your dealer. Do you have a performance chip installed? These can generate extra soot.

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Select a listing for your question
Toyota LandCruiser 200 Mark II 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel GXL (2012-2024)