TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Questions & Answers

65 questions from our users

Sue

Sueasked

Hi, I wish to cancel my contract with Tvsn ? I will pay what is owing in a lump sum . Can I please do this as soon as possible ?

Hi Sue

Please contact TVSN Customer Care on 13 23 10 to arrange final payment.

Duncan Mitchell

Duncan Mitchellasked

Anyone buy a MOTAN M-70 Retro Electric Cruiser Beach Fat Bike from shopping network

evelyn

evelynasked

Hi TVSN just purchased some Parker & Morgan
aquaplush Pillows and could you tell me what size pillow cases fit this product as the standard pillow cases i have are a tad small regards Evelyn Wilson customer number 2284639

Hello Evelyn

Thank you for your enquiry and apologies for the deay in getting back to you.

The dimensions of the Parker & Morgan pillow cases are 74cm x 48cm. The dimensions of the Parker & Morgan Aquaplush pillow are 60cm x 43cm.

The AquaPlush pillow however has a generous fill and some customers may find the case tight around the middle of the pillow at first. Over some time the fill in the pillow condenses a little and the pillow case will fit perfectly.

Please do not hesitate to contact TVSN Customer Care on 13 23 10 or via email at comments@tvsn.com.au.

lynasked

Has any one satisfactorily bought jewellery from tvsn.com.au? I wonder about the quality of the products and whether the advertised price is correct. I have "bought" 2 rings both of which had glass in them and not the gemstone I ordered [so they were returned]. I'm wondering whether any of the jewellery is actually as advertised. Thanks Lyn

Diane S
Diane S

I have bought several jewellery items, a green amber ring that faded to orange after 3 months, hardly worn, Italian gold necklace that was so lightweight it was like cotton, both very overpriced. The presenters exaggerate the items and make you feel stupid if you don't buy the "bargains"

Hi Diane

If you are not satisfied with your purchase TVSN offer a 30 day money back guarantee applicable to every product sold. Additionally, if you believe an item contains a manufacturing defect please return the product for assessment.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 13 23 10 if you would like to discuss further.

Amanda C.

Amanda C.asked

I would like to cancel a purchase from TVSN I ordered a Nokia phone

dichotomy

Good luck with that Amanda. You need to call customer service asap after ordering. Most times you can't get thru quickly enough and will be told order has been dispatched. Once that happens the only way is to not sign for your delivery, tell courier you are not accepting it. If left unsigned as whats happening now by Aus Post, don't open it, return to PO and request return for free. Refunds take FOREVER, so make sure be you order again that you are ABSOLUTELY SURE. Good luck.

Hi Amanda

Please contact TVSN Custome Care on 13 23 10 and request the order to be cancelled.

Regards

shirleycameron.

shirleycameron.asked

What on earth is this woman doing cooking on TVSN without a mask on, so bad, please explain.

dichotomy

Wouldn't worry about it. The food cooked on shows is given to staff if they are game enough to eat it at this time!!

Hi Shirley

Thank you for your feedback.

I can advise the food prepared as part of the presentation is not consumed by staff or anyone else for that matter. This requirement is part of our internal processes and procedures and is strictly adhered to.

MONTROSE

Interesting response from TVSN - How many times have we seen other presenters rush onto the live set for cooking demonstrations eg. Philips airfryer, etc. Some have even been seen piling up a plate for other employees.

julia

juliaasked

hello tvsn after reading all this negative stuff i am really worried about my black diamond bracelet i got from you some years ago and i would like to know if it was really worth the price i paid i cant remember how much i paid for it but it was in the thousands i remember that it was untreated but now i see that the paper work said it was treated after all so paul please dont tell me ive been duped kind regards from 2255173

lyn

Did you take your bracelet in to a local jeweller to find out whether the price was correct?
Lyn

Brian G.
Brian G.

2 words mate. Buckleys, None !

Shinyvideos C.asked

TVSN

Shinyvideos C.asked

Chris

cherry

cherryasked

do I get a recipe book with my Cook4me+

Hi Cherry

The Tefal Cook4Me+ comes with 150 in built recipes. On the TVSN website against the Cook4Me+ product number (104136) if you access the recipe tab further information is available to create delicious meals.

MONTROSE

There is an excellent recipe book for review on: www.tefal.com/medias/cy4000-Recipe-Book.
From memory, there are 100 recipes for viewing.

Cheryl C.

Cheryl C.asked

Was checking on the Skinn Range to see if the Neck Amour and Neck Amour Serum Duo are available as their bonus buy when do you think this will come back it was just over a year i got some.

Hi Cheryl

We have the Skinn Bonus Size Neck Amour(170ml) and Neck Amour Serum (50ml) available on product number 135422.

R. NEYLAN

R. NEYLANasked

Does the 30 days return policy begin when you purchase the product or when you receive it in the mail

minni
minni

from the date you purchase the product. i have got caught out before

Jamie
Jamie

No, Tom Tom your post in incorrect, the 30 days Return Policy begin from the day you receive your item. I had this question answer by TVSN months ago and that was their response.

Chris

Julie

Julieasked

Will you be stocking the air slim 360 again?

Jo-Anne C.

Jo-Anne C.asked

Why have so many presenters left in the last year

Jcd
Jcd

Some have left to spend time with family (Carla Justine and Nikki) and Emma left to have a baby.

jupiter41
jupiter41

Justine and Carla will both be working at the new shopping channel ASN (Australian Shopping Network) - ASN has nothing to do with TVSN. Nikki Vincent has also left - and some of the production staff too. I think the new TVSN management has made working there untenable for people. Also I feel if we customers are disappointed in what's happened to TVSN - then it's likely staff are too. The more time with family, etc was given as a reason - but the fact they're both now working elsewhere says it all. ASN will be free to air in August this year. If you like Justine, and Carla, and Nikki on FB - you will get all the latest on what's happening.

Presenters and other staff (producers) have left because of a change in management. They aren’t listening to feedback from customers or staff. Even the General Manager left after 18 years, which says a lot about what’s going on higher up. And also product reps seem to be leaving too - like Gabby from Philips. Coincidence?? There is a level of ignorance that is not doing TVSN any favours. This is pretty evident on this Product Review site - TVSN are no longer taking feedback on board for consideration. Been looking forward to the launch of ASN for ages, because I feel like TVSN has lost its uniqueness and point of difference.

Joe

Joeasked

Hi I order a item on the 24th have sent through all I'd etc so use can verify me & my address & still waiting what's taking so long ?

Sylvia F.

Sylvia F.asked

amanda charles clothing products

Tina

Tinaasked

Hi. I have a question about Passiflora please. I have had a gastric bypass 10 years ago. Since then I can not drink carbonated drinks. I suffer from all the symptoms of digestive disorders as this us a major disruption to your system and prevents me from eating most types of food without feeling Ill, drinking fluids, or absorping nutrients. Please can assist with a product to help? Thanks.

s and p w.

s and p w.asked

When on payment plan do you get the item after its all paid off or after the first payment?

Ivana
Ivana

After 1st payment

Joanne

Joanneasked

When is the next Nina Leonard show?
Thanks Jo

Swish
Swish

Hi Jo not sure when next show on, did a search for April and nothing came up. However, on tvsn sites, many of her clothes are for sale as I think she had a few shows in March. Ring up for Mothers day brochure perhaps highlighted there. Hope this helps. Swish.

Shirley B

Shirley Basked

I ordered a Gesund cooking plate ... loved the presentation of its performance. However I note reviews of poor standard and that it has been discontinued from Australian outlets. I am considering return of product. Can I exchange it for another that I know has proven performance

Get an answer from our members and TVSN (TV Shopping Network) representatives