Ultralite

Ultralite Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Sandyasked

Do you mix ultra lite satchets with water or milk?

Debra

Water. Add a teaspoon of Greek yoghurt and Blend. Makes it creamier and a little thicker. If you have vanilla or strawberry can also add fresh or frozen berries as well. Milk is a little high in carbs so try and stay away from using this for your shakes.

Thank you!!

Gladys Pace

Gladys Paceasked

There is not a clinic in my area. Can I order the powdered drink,packets online?

Melinda Brooks

Melinda Brooksasked

The sticks were supplied when I first used this program with the sachets and receipe book. The oil and vinegar I had to purchase and mixed them up as a dressing for a daily small salad. Taking it on an empty stomach can cause issues for many people, so I suggest using it this way. I cannot have dairy soy any type of lentil or bean, or corn. Finding a protein to add to water is impossible.

I did find the sachets when I could use them improved my overall health incredibly as well as feeling energised and no brain fog. Do you have any sachets that have everything in them except dairy maybe with a protein equivalent? There are a lot of us out there who would love to do and indeed re-do the program if this could be done. Thank you Joy

Nataliee Brear

Nataliee Brearasked

Do you eat on the shakes?? N if so what would you recommend and how many a day?

Debra

Hi Nataliee, I have a shake for breakfast and if hungry will have one around 8pm. I eat low carg nigh protein meals for lunch and dinner. Dinner and lunch is normally 120 G proteins, 25g pumpkin, 60g beans and 50g carrots. Snacks are almonds and low carb muffins with almond meal and I always have a few pieces of dark chocolate. Not easy but works. I had to learn to eat to survive not eat because I want to. Took 6 months to loose 42kgs and have maintained weight since September.

Bonita

Bonitaasked

How long does it take to work? I have been using the product now for two weeks and still nothing is happening.

Sonia@TSV
Sonia@TSV

Hi! I lost 2kg in the first week, but was exercising rather extremely so started gaining muscle and not losing so much weight. I lost 38cm in 5 weeks!!!! My ketosis strips never turned the right colour tho. So technically I was never in ketosis.

marilyn4508asked

Does anyone have any great recipes for Ultra Lite please?

Mal_McLean
Mal_McLean

The New Ultra Lite website now has a lot of new recipes but you will have to log on as it is all new http://www.ultralite.com.au/recipes

marilyn4508

Thank you .But was wondering if anyone had some not listed on Ultra Lite.

Get an answer from our members and Ultralite representatives