Vistaprint

Vistaprint Questions & Answers

vistaprint.com.au
Brand Manager for Vistaprint? Claim your listing.
Petrio
Petrio

Has anyone had trouble trying to UNSUBSCRIBE from their emails?
I found it is impossible to stop them & lately getting one per day, so I reported them just now to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA). Hope that works.

Krisb
Krisb

Has anyone had problems having to repeat any processes when uploading images and selecting products?

Aussie
Aussie

Yes, I am trying to order a XL Photobook at present - 36 Page - on uploading - always stops with errors.
I have had 2x report screens come up to send the error message via their automated error reporting.
Have tried multiple times at present - 7 - with no luck to get this order to the payment screen.
On Sunday, 2 days ago, I did order a Large Photobook - took multiple times, but did get the order through.
And my Brother in-law - never has issues, who orders a quite a few photobooks..
So I will persist..

ieva
ieva

can not upload photos , tried with different company, nothing wrong with the photos or format/ anyone else experienced that?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Do their Wedding Albums look classy and is it easy to produce?

peter
peter

Yes but the book is poorly put together. After two days the glossy pages crack at the spine and now you see a white line where the page is tearing away. I expect soon the pages will fall out. I do a lot of books and pay a high price and note the spine is not robust even for a 26 page book

JDKC
JDKC

Has anyone had any issues creating and operating a website through Vista print?

country66
country66

Hi Bit Late now being 2016 if you read my experience in review July 2016. I am currently learning your experience. Would be interested to know how it turned out?

nts
nts

yes waist of time and effort 3 hours of editing and copying to be told at the end oh sorry we wont deliver to a po box what's the difference between po box and a home address you still have to pay them including hidden fees

Sharon Ford
Sharon Ford

I've had my orders sent to a PO box without any hassles, strange.

Dexter
Dexter

l can not get in to vistaprint

Pete's Ale House
Pete's Ale House

Just type in Vistaprint in Google & it will bring it up for you.

Visit Official Website