Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

10 questions from our users

Troy E.
Troy E.asked

Hi do you do shipping to Australia
Kind Regards
Troy

Manuela
Manuelaasked

I am after lanterns set of 2 in red and need to have sent to australia- am I able to do so?? SKU: WOO1488958

Mannyasked

I am from Melbourne, I want to order a coffee table thru the way fair website but I can't process it as it says it's wrong postcode ? Please advise

Eliza

Wayfair is now called Zizo.
Re the postcode, possibly you've inadvertently accessed the US Wayfair site which won't accept our postcodes.
Good luck.

Manny

Way fair is American website and there is no access for Australian shipping and so no online shopping for Australians .

pelicandba
pelicandba

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. The emails I'm receiving from Wayfair appear to be .com. Why isn't it showing .com.au?
Are the prices shown AU or US?
Thanks.

Eliza

Wayfair is also in the USA as well as Aus. The Aus store has now changed its name to ZIZO.com.au, don't know if US store has changed its name. Usually if you've gone to a US site they will suggest you redirect to their Aus site if they have one.

sydneymidge

Thank you Eliza. I'll check out ZIZO.

sydneymidge

Hi. I see there is an address for ZIZO. Does that mean one can visit to view items? Thanks.

Fiona Clarke
Fiona Clarkeasked

Do you have a shop on the Central Coast ??

Martek
Martek

I was a customer, Im not a seller

Classoldi
Classoldi

I am a customer who tried to buy something from wayfair.

Scotty

There are no outlets at all, Wayfair is an online only store who does not stock any products at their office

JCD
JCDasked

I am having a similar "warehouse issue" experience at the moment. Has anyone reported these guys to the Department of Fair Trading?

Ed
Ed

Not that I know of. Not surprised that this has happened again. To me it seems that Mayfair haven't done a proper due diligence on their suppliers, some of whom may be dodgy, or just straight out liars about what they have in stock or whether they actually dispatched an item or not. I wasted so much time with them that I will not use them again...although I did get my money back eventually.

Nola Willis
Nola Willisasked

Wayfair US have a great selection of Hexagonal bathroom floor tiles but they don't ship to Australia. Is there any way we can order some? We live in Perth WA.

Eurodog
Eurodog

No Idea why I am asked this question... I am staying clear of Wayfair...... not happy with attempting to purchase with them.

Carol Spain
Carol Spainasked

Are all your lights fittings 240V for Australian conditions?

Scotty

all lights are suitable for Australian conditions some are 12V and will require a transformer. If in doubt simply give them a call or send an email through.

HEATHER HAYES
HEATHER HAYESasked

l want to know the measurements of the toy grand piano?

Scotty

its best to ring or email they don't monitor this page at all

John
Johnasked

Do you deliver to Wollongong NSW

valleyview
valleyview

I'm in Milton, near Ulladulla, and they delivered to me. Can't see why they wouldn't deliver to Wollongong. Don't know if Wayfair monitor this Product Review site, so you might be better off contacting them via their own website if you want a definite answer before placing any order.

Scotty

Basically its a case of if you enter your postcode and get a delivery cost they can deliver. If you get an error message you cant. And yes this site is not monitored by staff

Other General Merchandise Shops