Workout Meals Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Kerrieasked

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

Monika S.

Monika S.asked

I would like to know if you have brought hundred calorie meals for female glenelg like to lose at 10 kilos

NAZIHA

NAZIHAasked

Does this have halal meat options on request?

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Naziha the meats we purchase are from a Halal certified supplier.

Denise

Deniseasked

Are you An NDIS provider?

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Denise, currently we are not however we are working on it!

Mayan

Mayanasked

Hi there, How much is delivery to Sydney CBD?

Hi Mayan, $15 :)

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Lauren

Laurenasked

Food was meant to be delivered on Saturday, called phone number numerous times but is switched off and am yet to receive a reply of when my delivery will arrive. Extremely dissatisfied. Could you please advise what is going on.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Lauren, we have moved offices and our phone number is currently down. However our email and chat function are still available. Can you please email info@workoutmealds.com.au with your full name and we will absolutely look into it for you.

Gina

Ginaasked

Delivery never arrived today. No one answers the phone. Have I just been scammed ??

Hi Gina, as per email your delivery ETA is 12:30pm today