Xpress Super Questions & Answers

Verifiedxpresssuper.com.au🏆 2024 Award
David John Lynch
David John Lynch

How can we transfer our super from other super to xpress super can we talk to someone to explain to us advantages?

Xpress Super   DM

Hi David We would be delighted to talk to you and walk you through the process.
Please contact us on 1300 216 890 or provide us with your contact details at info@xpresssuper.com.au.

Hi David.
Yes, contact them directly and they will show you the process so you will understand. They are very courteous and very patient. If you don't understand ask them, and again till you understand. I am sure you will understand it the first time. All the best.
Regards

James R.
James R.

They charge $50 per 15min just an FYI. So yes, I am sure they are happy to explain it to you as many times as you would like

Donfitz
Donfitz

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die.

Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years.

Don Fitzgerald

Emeritus Professor

Xpress Super   DM

Thank you for contacting us Don. We would be delighted to assist you with your SMSF needs. In order to provide you with further information on our fees, we require additional information from you. Can you please email the team at info@xpresssuper.com.au or contact us at 1300 216 890.

Jaan
Jaan

Hi my wife and i are looking at a sandwich bar to biy with smsf and we would like to know if you help with bank loans or do you just do the online platform? we need to borrow about 250k

Xpress Super   DM

Hi Jaan - We can certainly assist with the compliance structure, however any loans will need to be arranged by you directly.

Sunny112
Sunny112

I heard that you need to have at least 300k in your super fund before the SMSF become worthwhile. Is it true?

Xpress Super   DM

Hi Sunny112 You raise a valid question, which is primarily focused around a cost comparison between maintaining an SMSF and leaving your superannuation with an industry or retail super fund. Cost is certainly one factor to consider, bearing in mind that costs vary widely between administration providers, which will obviously affect your cost-comparison.

Other important factors to consider are control and convenience (the other 2 C’s). If a person’s objectives are more centered around increasing the control they have over their superannuation, and improving the flexibility around what they can invest in, they may be prepared to establish an SMSF with a smaller account balance. The importance of these factors will obviously vary from person to person, and therefore a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach is not appropriate.

At Xpress Super, we do not subscribe to the belief that there should be a common/legislated minimum account balance for these reasons.

Regards

‘This advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and because of this you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.’

Nav
Nav

Hi, I am bit confused. Me and my wife both have super in a same fund but looking to change to smsf, but we don't have much knowledge about share market as it fluctuate alot. E.g. in our super we have diversified but it just give peanuts, yes fees is less but not much profit and if we go SMSF and having not much in depth knowledge of share market we are afraid we may loose it all. Please advice.

Xpress Super   DM

Hi Nav We can certainly establish your SMSF for you including the bank and trading account setup. Xpress Super would handle the tax, accounting, compliance and audit for your SMSF but at this stage we are not licensed to give financial advice. Please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 216 890 or info@xpresssuper.com.au if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Xpress Super representatives