Youi Car Insurance

176 questions from our users

Nancy

Nancy asked

Car Insurance

What costs are involved in cancelation a policy with Youi if you pay month to month ?

Gary D.

Gary D.asked

Car Insurance

I only use my car occasionally aprox 1000 klm per year do you insure for use only

Sarah

Sarahasked

Car Insurance

How long does it take youi to refund the money after cancelling the insurance policy? Its been well over 2 weeks now and still no refund

Lynne F

Lynne Fasked

Car Insurance

Do I get a partial refund of my premium when I cancel my car insurance?

Lazar Vukadinovich

Why ask a review site

MUTTON H.

MUTTON H.asked

Car Insurance

Can I use my existing Youi car insurance to cover a rental car on a holiday

you need to contact Youi direct & ask them

Mawiia

Mawiiaasked

Car Insurance

Has anyone had a YOUI greenslip? Any issues?

Yeah 1 issue the price. way too expensive

Dee Q.

Dee Q.asked

Car Insurance

How much is it for car insurance fully comprehension for a 2012 Holden Barina please?
Rating one ... Never made a claim for any car I've had

george goodrope

george goodropeasked

need to know details about my car insurance. toyota corolla reg.xlv323

Bobdowne

Bobdowneasked

Car Insurance

Has anyone ever been able to get the ONLINE quote that they falsely advertise.

IanS

IanSasked

Car Insurance

My insurance is due and looking to go with youi, however, i'm also looking at trading my current vehicle and getting another, so the question is would the remaining balance go to the "new" car policy or is apy for a complete new policy as well?

Robert
Robert

You need a complete new policy but yes should get credit on remaining balance on new policy.

Margaret Kennedy

Margaret Kennedyasked

What does it cost?

Steven
Steven

$1500, but my car is a sports performance car so naturally will be more expensive than a standard family car.

Hanna Brandli

Hanna Brandliasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

I just upgraded our insurance on the car to full comprehensive, on the Policy Schedule it states Excess Windscreen cover $700? Is that correct, as I was expecting 2 free replacements included. The policy no is - OA32182443
Hanna Brandli

Reynaldo Buan

Reynaldo Buanasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

I was injured ,they amputated my 4th toe ,on the right foot,l cannot work ,do lhave any finance protection insurance with YOUI ?

Bevan

Bevanasked

How do I access my 15% deduction on car policy

GC 07
GC 07

Go onto the phone app, and click on “manage”......and once you have entered your policy portal, just follow the 15% window prompts.

Greg P.

Greg P.asked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

What percentage of Youi claim centre staff are based overseas? What companies still have their claims staff working here in Australia? I have had many bad experiences with robotic, unhelpful Manilla-based call centres.

Lisa Y

Lisa Yasked

Car Insurance

How do I check my details on line

Try this.

Stuart G

Stuart Gasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

What is the basic comprehensive insurance cost for a 2015 Mazda3 Sedan? The kilometres travelled per twelve months is 6000kms.

Try this.

Josie Gasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hi I am wanting a quote for my comprensive car insurance please.
I am currently insured with Seniors I was hoping you could better. I have never had a claim had my license since 1964.
My car is kept under 24/7 security day & night unless I’m driving it obviously.

Quite please

Boris Yasminsky

Josie. Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, perhaps you should consider an insurer with some history of being there when you need them, rather than being price driven to only find yourself left out of pocket after a claim. Cheers

Paul G.
Paul G.

Hey Boris which word would you consider your favourite, absolutely or fail?
However, you’re on the money with Youi, most complained about insurer in Australia for several years in a row, part of the Hollard group from South Africa. Serial offenders for sales tactics, claims issue and overall conduct, just like most online insurers.......!

Wayne K.

Wayne K.asked

Car Insurance

Why are all the reviews from outside of Victoria? I have tried to get quotes for car insurance before and youi have been the shitest by far. Why does everyone on here claim they are the best? Have they all been in car accidents and sustained head injuries?

shiraz
shiraz

Never claimed they are the best, but they gave me the best deal for my dollar ...

Boris Yasminsky

Shiraz. How can you state Youi are the best when you have not claimed. Youi has been under investigation by the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT PAYING CLAIMS and investigated by the ACCC for defrauding customers. Additionally, Youi NZ was just sold and Youi Australia is up for sale as they have been losing market share due the 15 convictions and fines they received. You may as well throw your money in the air because it will have the same outcome if you do make an at fault claim with Youi. Cheers

Shea R
Shea R

Boris, I have had a run of bad luck in the last few years. First my dishwasher sprung a leak and ruined all my wooden floors in my house. The whole kitchen had to be removed, the damaged floorboards replaced, then kitchen put back in etc. Then after Cyclone Debbie, my retaining wall collapsed. Then someone ran into my car at the supermarket and just recently my partner had to swerve off the ride to avoid a head on with an idiot that veered into her lane. 4 claims in 4 years I think it is, and all with Youi and it hasn't been one drama. In fact its been easy. My premiums have remained fairly steady (I get a few other quotes when it comes up for renewal) so I at this stage can't say a bad thing about them.

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Youi Car Insurance