ALDI Gardenline / Ferrex 45cc Chainsaw (Apr 2016, Oct 2016, Aug 2017, Sep 2018, Oct 2019) Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Steve

Steveasked

Chainsaw user

It will say on the chain and the box

Col Hasked

Thankyou Tezza for your previous answer. On further inspection I have found a crack in the oil delivery line. Are the two pipes available?

Yes, ebay

Col Hasked

My chainsaw loses oil so it doesn’t oil the chain.

tezza

Yes , they do leak a bit of oil; which looks a lot worse than it is; but I found that it still oils the chain. Checking the oil container regularily will ease your fears. Very annoying that they leak at all.

Col H

Thankyou Tezza. On further inspection I have found a crack in the oil delivery line. Are the two pipes available?

tezza

Sorry, I do not know of their availability ; possibly try Aldi. I must check my oil line now....

Col Hasked

My chainsaw loses oil so it doesn’t oil the chain.

Tony

Tonyasked

I have a gardenline essentials 45cc chainsaw and i cannot get the starter cord to retract,could it be the spring in the starter system. And if so can you buy a new one?If there is no replacement spring can you get whole assembly,i have number inside the assembly which is PA6>GF30< and at what cost.
regards Tony...M

Ebay

Tony W.

Tony W.asked

I have a chainsaw brought from Aldi’s with the adjustment set up not working where do we need to take to be repaired or replaced

See all ALDI Petrol Chainsaw questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives