Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

7 questions from our users

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T
jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

cobber
cobberasked

Hi , We have a contract with the purchases to buy our property subject to finance approval.
I spoke with them today and with finance approval due 14/6 tomorrow I am thinking reviews that suggest long delays to approvals could cause problems for the buyers. I know the couple personally and hope they don't suffer a stressful outcome.
Is there any chance this approval will be approved by business end tomorrow. I am concerned for them missing this opportunity and is there a phone number they can call for the Cairns region?

Nean
Neanasked

My daughter is using a Aussie home loan broker who will not tell her the bank or institution that best suits her needs until she signs the contract and pays her deposit - is this right? Why would you commit like that without knowing which bank and what their terms are first? Also she keeps changing the amount of money that my daughter will need up front....surely, now that a price has been negotiated, the amount required should be fairly easy to calculate... deposit, stamp duty, legal, rates, mortgage insurance.....what is so difficult about getting this right?

Dazza
Dazzaasked

Aussie home loan to buy out relative.. seemed simple.. but will cost thousands in lawyer fees..multiple documents from them.. and all for basic loan product documentation (favourable loan) with generalization and unkown fees requiring to be paid..just sign! Does this sound correct?

Peachy
Peachy

I'd be getting a second opinion.

Hans
Hans
pj.mitch.3
pj.mitch.3asked

I am looking for reviews or opinions on Smartline Home loans. Can anyone help?

Dave
Dave

Sorry don't know them so I can't comment. Good luck tho.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives

Other Home Loans