Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

7 questions from our users

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

cobber
cobberasked

Hi , We have a contract with the purchases to buy our property subject to finance approval.
I spoke with them today and with finance approval due 14/6 tomorrow I am thinking reviews that suggest long delays to approvals could cause problems for the buyers. I know the couple personally and hope they don't suffer a stressful outcome.
Is there any chance this approval will be approved by business end tomorrow. I am concerned for them missing this opportunity and is there a phone number they can call for the Cairns region?

Hi Cobber,

The best course of action would be to call us on 13 13 33 and one of our agents will be able to provide you with the relevant contact details to get your concerns addressed.

Perci

Nean
Neanasked

My daughter is using a Aussie home loan broker who will not tell her the bank or institution that best suits her needs until she signs the contract and pays her deposit - is this right? Why would you commit like that without knowing which bank and what their terms are first? Also she keeps changing the amount of money that my daughter will need up front....surely, now that a price has been negotiated, the amount required should be fairly easy to calculate... deposit, stamp duty, legal, rates, mortgage insurance.....what is so difficult about getting this right?

Hi Nean,

Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie.

I can appreciate your concerns, the broker, after discussing and narrowing down the purpose for the loan and financial situation of a client, should be able to provide details of the financial institutions and fees and charges associated with their respective loan products.

If I could request you to contact us on 13 13 33 or via aussie.com.au , we will be happy to investigate this for you and provide more details and a resolution.

Perci

Dazza
Dazzaasked

Aussie home loan to buy out relative.. seemed simple.. but will cost thousands in lawyer fees..multiple documents from them.. and all for basic loan product documentation (favourable loan) with generalization and unkown fees requiring to be paid..just sign! Does this sound correct?

Peachy
Peachy

I'd be getting a second opinion.

Hans
Hans

Hi Dazza, To be honest, After going through my loan contract for a simple loan (100% variable), there were quite a few fees listed that relate to changing your loan in the future, like the amount or frequency which I thought they all do anyway. In my case, at settlement for the purchase of a house, it was going to cost me around $680 ( settlement fee, loan fee, title transfer, etc...) This amount I found in the contract and confirmed that total with the mortgage broker.

As far as documentation go, they did not ask for more than what the other mortgage brokers and banks asked for but they got things done quickly.

They were keen to get the paperwork signed because I think, commission aside, it also affects their sales record. But when I asked point blank, "If I sign this, and the sale doesn't go ahead, I don't want to be stuck with having to pay anything as a rest of signing, so should I sign?" Aussie suggested I wait. This to me showed that they were keen to get you to sign but they were still going to advise what was best for you.

pj.mitch.3
pj.mitch.3asked

I am looking for reviews or opinions on Smartline Home loans. Can anyone help?

Dave
Dave

Sorry don't know them so I can't comment. Good luck tho.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives

Other Home Loans