Australia Wide Car Transport Express Questions & Answers

Verifiedcartransportexpress.com.au
HU4life
HU4life

For a car collection from Geraldton WA to Brisbane QLD door to door how many times does the car get handled/ be moved from one truck to another & how much time is the car left in holding yards for transfers?

Danielle W.
Danielle W.

I am starting a class action against this company, they had my car for months and wouldn't tell me where it was, I only got it back because one of their tow truck guys contacted me, they still to this day wont refund my $900, if you have had problems with this company please contact me.

Roshan
Roshan

I need to move my car to Ayr, Queensland from Melbourne. Can I get a question for this?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Roshan, yes you can. Just visit our site and it will price it for you

Maressa T.
Maressa T.

What is the address of the drop-off in Willawong?
I'm dropping my car off tomorrow.

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Maressa we have emailed you the details, please call if you have not received the email Regards Robert

Paul H.
Paul H.

Hi what's the quote to ship a Holden Cruze from Brisbane qld to kununarra WA

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Paul, Please call our office on 1300 307 694 and our team will be more than happy to help.

john andri

Hi could you give me a price to tansport a ford fairlane sedan from Melbourne to Perth the car is a 2003 model no problem starting the car it can be delivered to your depot also picked up at your depot in Perth,

john andri

I am waiting for a quote from you guys

Morning John Depot to depot empty will be $1003 incl
Depot to depot loaded with items will be $1354 incl
Please feel free to call us 1300307694 to give details and we can book you in.
Robert

Johanna B

Could someone please let me know , if this company is good and trustworthy as I’ve had major issue before transporting my car with another company, I see most are really good but the rating is only 3.3
Regards. Johanna

Mun
Mun

Hey Johanna I used their services recently (January) to move car from Sydney to Melbourne. Had no issues car got to destination. Thumbs up from me.

Dineal
Dineal

Christmas/ new year - port of Brisbane - what days Dre available for car transport to Tasmania

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Dineal, Please call us on 1300 307 694 to discuss, however the Port of Brisbane depot will only be closed on the Public Holidays. Thank you

How to track my car

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Raymond, the tracking information can be found on your booking confirmation. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 307 694 and one of our team will be happy to help!

Raymond L.

How do i track my car shipment

Glenn G.
Glenn G.

Hi Eirc... Referd by a client,, dealer here and want a quote pic up Cheltenhan to a Brisbane depot. BMW 640. Regards Glenn glenn@autohotline.com.au 0408020482

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Glenn, Thank you. I have sent you a quote via email and text. Please let me know if we can help with anything further!

Dale J.
Dale J.

Hi,
I am hoping to get my car sent from Sydney to Perth as I am stuck over here at the moment. It is a land cruiser troop carrier. It has a roof top tent so is around 2300 high. It will also have camping gear in the back. Could I please get a quote and time frame.
Cheers Dale

Gaye B.
Gaye B.

My car going today why hasn't the driver called me to tell me what time my mobile; 0400024732 my name is Gaye please I need to know

Shane Mathews
Shane Mathews

What is your address

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Shane, We have different depot locations across Australia, please contact our office on 1300 307 694 and we would be happy to assist. Best Regards

Leisa T.
Leisa T.

What is the address of your Willawong Site for car drop off?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Leisa, We have a couple of different depot options in Willawong. I have just text you the depot address and details for your car booking. Please let me know if I can help with anything else or please call me 1300 307 694. Thank you! Danielle

Vinny
Vinny

How much to transport a car from Melbourne to cairns a vy Commodore sedan with a baby seat

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Vinny, Our best price at the moment is Depot to Depot for $1510. Please contact us on 1300 307 694 and we will be happy to discuss further. Best Regards, Danielle

dereck a.
dereck a.

After a quote for a 3 door rav4 frim fishermansbay sa to trinity park qld
Around the 25/6

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Des, as discussed from Port Broughton SA to Cairns depot will be $1992 incl. I have resent this new quote to you via email and mobile phone. When ready to book in please feel free to contact Car Transport Express by phone 1300307694 or you could confirm booking and payment on line. Have a great weekend, Robert.

Sam Silva

Hi I just Booked your service to move my car from Perth to Melbourne. As per my telephone conversation with your customer service, it will take only about 14 day to complete the transport.

My reference number is 678896.

But, I'm very scared after reading all these reviews.

I felt that I should have read these reviews before do the payment.

Could you please confirm my car will be delivered to Melbourne without any damage and delays?

Thanks.

Regards,

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Morning Sam As discussed just now over the phone, I have sent you the depot address where to drop off today and please wait for your booking confirmation that will have a special 7 or 8 digit number that will allow you to drop off at Perth depot and collect from Melbourne depot.

Have a great day and if we do not speak before the festive season, may you enjoy with family and friends and be safe if on the roads.

Thanks Robert

Paul T
Paul T

Robert, I have just booked and paid 15 minutes ago and after reading some reviews would like to cancel please. I would expect to pay NO cancellation fee as its almost an immediate cancellation and your offices are closed and I did call and your message says that you system is currently down. My reference is C669741. As mentioned I would expect no cancellation fee from any respectable company so soon after booking as no action has been taken on your side. Please confirm ASAP either my email or mobile as per my on-line booking form. Regards,

Paul

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Paul As we discussed yesterday over the phone, you are now okay and satisfied with the service that we will provide for you.

Thanks again and have a great day

Robert

Jess
Jess

Hi, I've not yet booked but am wanting my car to be transported from Brisbane to Perth (leaving next week), and really can't afford to wait longer than a few weeks (as I'll be in Perth without a car, and will be choosing to put 80Kg of stuff in the car), and after reading these reviews am concerned, is there any sort of insurance to ensure I will have my car by a certain date?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Jess I called you yesterday and advised current times with goods inside are app 3.5 to 4 weeks with the current volumes moving on this particular direction.

You can confirm booking and payment on line or call the booking office and complete all on the phone.

Thanks Robert

Get an answer from our members and Australia Wide Car Transport Express representatives

Extra Information