B2C Furniture Questions & Answers

Verifiedb2cfurniture.com.au
Fed Up Customer · B2C Furniture

We're considering purchasing either the Myer king single bunks with trundle or Myer triple bunk. Product reviews of these items are either fantastic or terrible. Does anyone have any feedback about their kids beds since posting their reviews?

Also, we're in Perth, quoted $349 delivery. Many reviews mention abysmal delivery and communication experiences. Are the products worth the delivery costs? Given the risk of the beds being faulty/missing parts (several people mention this!), I don't want to be stuck with a sub-standard product that costs $$$ to return.

I originally was considering getting our new couch from here too, but I see many people say the fabric pils after minimal use... Has there been any improvement in upholstery since these reviews?

Tina N
Tina N

Don't do it. I'm still very unhappy with the bunks we purchased and regret not purchasing the Boori bunks instead. It stinks, has caused health issues for my young daughter and I can't stand being in her room due to the offgas smell - which is still strong after 6 months.

Sani
Sani

I haven’t noticed a smell issue and am overall reasonably happy with the bunk.
Our issues are
- the edges, such as on the rails that go up the ladder, are not rounded so they feel a bit sharp and hurt if you knock or bump into them
- the gap from top to bottom bunk is far too small if you ask me. Kids are hitting their heads all the time. My guess from pics is Boori would be similar

We had all the parts and the quality and service we received were excellent for the price. If you can happily afford more it’s not the best option I would say.

Also, I spent $300 on assembly, via the company and it took 2 men who’ve done it before, around 1.5-2 hours I think.

Fed Up Customer

How terrible, I'm sorry to hear this. Thanks for the feedback.

Fed Up Customer

Thanks very much for the updated information. Think I will keep looking elsewhere!

Brisbane Girl
Brisbane Girl · B2C Furniture

Do you deliver Coco KS to Brisbane?

Gali
Gali · B2C Furniture

Hi. I'm interested in the Myer Grey King Single Bed with Storage | Hardwood Frame and would like to order it to Sydney. If we put the order in this week, when will it be shipped/ delivered to Sydney?

Bernadette Clarebrough
Bernadette Clarebrough · B2C Furniture

COCO Cannot find any reviews on the Coco double bed frame.
Do the shelves fit well?
Is it a strong bed base or a bit wobbly?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Bernadette, Thanks so much for getting in touch!

Our Coco Double Bed Frame doesn't come with shelving, but has the option for underbed storage or trundle

This bed is a hardwood frame and so long as you assemble the bed correctly upon receiving it, it should definitely be nice and sturdy for you!

We have a showroom in Melbourne and Sydney if you are closeby and would like to check out the bed in person- external link

Anne B.
Anne B. · Online store

What is your delivery time on Bella 3 seater & 2 seater sofa if ordered this week
Is there much to be assembled with the sofas as I’m a lady alone , not skilled for assembly

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Anne Thanks so much for getting in touch!

The delivery time for the Bella 3 Seater and 2 Seater Sofa will be 1-2 weeks from the purchase date.

Assembly is super easy. The sofa will be delivered fully assembled and you would only need to attach the legs.

Ian Claridge
Ian Claridge · Online store

What is the current timeframe for delivery of a Myer White triple bunk?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Ian Thanks so much for getting in touch!

The Myer Triple Bunk Bed in White is currently out of stock and is expected to be restocked in early-mid December 2021.

As we are still sorting out the details of its arrival, we are currently not taking pre-orders yet. If you would like to be notified when we are taking pre-orders, we can add you to our notifications list. If so, please send through your name, email and contact number to our email.
info@b2cfurniture.com.au

Kylie
Kylie · B2C Furniture

Just looking at purchasing the Coco King Single Trundle Bed - confused with the details though. Do the mattresses (including trundle) come with the purchase or just the bedframe? Also is the trundle bed a King Single as well or Single?
PS I understand trundle mattress is foam but the bed mattress? Is it foam as well? Hopefully they are both included......

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Kylie Thanks so much for getting in touch!

The mattresses don't come with the purchase, you would need to order those separately. The trundle mattress is foam, however the other mattress isn't foam. Here is a link to the mattresses we sell:
external link

If you purchase the bedframe in King Single, the trundle bed will also be a King Single.

Kerry I.
Kerry I. · B2C Furniture

Hello do your Gaudi Dining chairs come in grey covers?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Kerry Thanks so much for getting in touch!

Unfortunately the Gaudi chairs don't come in grey. The only colours we currently have are green, black and navy. We are hoping to bring out the Gaudi chairs in a variety of other colours in the future.

Vince G.
Vince G. · B2C Furniture

Upon using PayPal for purchase, pay was directed to RAAM2 Pty.Ltd.
Who is RAAM2❓

Pearl
Pearl · B2C Furniture

Where is your Paris sofa manufactured and what is the frame made of and type of springs please?

triks_melb
triks_melb

at this price point, it won't be Australia thats for sure.

Maureen
Maureen  · B2C Furniture

can anyone verify if the couches are comfortable as they look nice

Noeleen
Noeleen · B2C Furniture

Could you please advise me of the fabric used in the Bella Sofa

Lena m.
Lena m. · B2C Furniture

Hello I am trying to purchase a king single suite ,
I called in today to get tge cheapest quote for assembly as they use a couple of private companies.
Waited all day no one called me back as promised .
Bit disappointing , I was trying to find a email address after hours on there Web, there isn't any
So ill try again first thing tomorrow

Luca A.
Luca A.

Hi Lena, I would suggest you to try on fbook messenger, maybe the fixed line doesn't work. In my communication with them I have used messenger and I have received really quick response, even over the weekend but also when I called the fixed line

Dave G
Dave G · B2C Furniture

Hi there can the bella dining chair be covered in a fabric of our choice?

Andre B.
Andre B. · B2C Furniture

Hi, I am interested to purchase a “Claire White Dining Table with Walnut Harwood Frame (SKU: SDDUD06, as advertised for $209)” with 6 matching chairs (SKU: SDCUD02, as advertised for $69 each). I have 2 questions to ask you:

1. Is there a showroom in Sydney that I can go to and view the products?
2. Would the delivery be free? If not, what would be the cost of the delivery?

You can contact me via my mobile or email: 0431 631 808 / andre.bahremand@gmail.com

King Regards,
Andre

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Andre Thanks so much for getting in touch!

Yes we do have a showroom is Sydney.
external link

Our warehouse is in Melbourne, so delivery would be $99 flat rate for Metro Sydney areas.

Cheryl Sonsie
Cheryl Sonsie · B2C Furniture

Size

Francesca
Francesca

Single

Julie B
Julie B · B2C Furniture

looking at Bella natural hardwood dining chairs do the come in any other colours or just pale creme? and where is your store I live on the gold coast
thanks
Jules

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Julie! Thanks for reaching out. Please see the two following links in regards to the two different Bella dining chairs we stock - external link  and external link  - we are based in Melbourne! If you have any further inquiry's please don't hesitate to reach us on E: info@b2cfurniture.com.au P: 1300789495

Kim B.
Kim B. · Online store

Hi
I live in Sydney and I am wondering how long it would take to deliver a trundle bed?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi there Kim, thank you for your inquiry. Typically we can deliver to metro Sydney areas between 1-3 weeks. Feel free to reach out to us and we'd be more than happy to obtain a few details so we can elaborate a bit more and give you a clearer indication. E: info@b2cfurniture.com.au
P: 1300789495

Fran
Fran · B2C Furniture

How much weight can the chairs hold

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Fran Thanks so much for getting in touch!

While the manufacturer haven't set a weight limit for the chairs, we have done in house testing and determined that they can hold up to 100KG.

Violeta M.
Violeta M. · B2C Furniture

Do you have a store in Sydney please

Barbara
Barbara

No store in Sydney but they can deliver to Sydney.

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Violeta Thanks so much for getting in touch!

Yes we do have a showroom in Sydney.

Get an answer from our members and B2C Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question