9 questions from our users

Gerry

Gerryasked

Good morning,
I am considering buying 2 or 3 bedroom chests of drawers. My understanding is that your furniture does not require assembly. This product states assembly required. What does that mean and how much does that involve. Thank you

Hi Gerry,

Some of our chests of drawers require assembly and other do not. It depends on which design you choose. Pls check our website and it will inform you if it needs assembly or not. Also, once you chose which one you like and if it needs assembly our sales staff will inform you the assemble costs if do not wish to assemble yourself. Pls call 1300 789 495. Thank you

Sophi

Sophiasked

Hi!

I live in Melbourne, but I am working for US company and using US credit cards while here. Is there a way how I can pay your products with foreign credit cards, or at least by using my Pay Pal account?

Thanks!
Sofija

Gayle
Gayle

Hi Sophi, We do not take credit cards over the phone but you can certainly purchase via paypal by going to our website. Alternatively give us a call on 1300789495 and we can send you an invoice for you to pay direct into our account.

Jen lewis

Jen lewisasked

How quickly is the delivery time please

FLORENCE
FLORENCE

They are very quick wirh delivery.

Hi Jen,
The delivery time depends in what state/suburb you live. Pls give our sales team a call on 1300 789 495 a call and they will inform you right away

JVK

JVKasked

Wondering if anyone has Bella Dining chairs. Could you tell me if they are comfortable and strong chairs. I live in Brisbane and cant get to showroom

Courtneyasked

hi, is the 13PCE Whitewash Furniture Packages MYER set still available to order?
thanks

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Courtney, unfortunately we do not supply the whitewash range anymore.
However, we do have some new furniture packages. Pls check them at the following link https://b2cfurniture.com.au/furniture-packages

Courtney

Hi Anesley, thanks for your reply
Are you able to provide the name of your supplier? I unfortunately all all of your current packages do not fit the colour scheme I am going for, the white wash fit really well

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Courtney, unfortunately this whitewash package is discontinued too. Its because the manufacturer has discontinued this range. Thanks

Ruth

Ruthasked

Does your beds come with mattresses

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Ruth, we do have mattress options but the cost is separate to the bed frames. Pls call our sales team on 1300 789 495.

Ruth

Ruthasked

Hi,I live in Sydney, if I order a bed how long would it take to get here

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Ruth, we deliver to Sydney on a weekly basis but the time depends on what post code in Syd. Pls call our sales team on 1300 789 495 or email them directly on info@b2cfurniture.com.au and they will get back to you immediatley.

Mom

Momasked

Where can I purchase this in the U.S.?

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi, unfortunately we do not ship overseas. Sorry

Cee

Ceeasked

What country is B2c furniture made in?

Swannie
Swannie

The furniture is made in Victoria Australia, Thanks

Hi Cee,
All the furniture is designed in Australia and manufactured in Asia. There are several countries which manufacture furniture for us depending on the product including; Malaysia, Sri Lanka, China.

Thanks for the question