26 questions from our users

Andre B.

Andre B.asked

B2C Furniture

Hi, I am interested to purchase a “Claire White Dining Table with Walnut Harwood Frame (SKU: SDDUD06, as advertised for $209)” with 6 matching chairs (SKU: SDCUD02, as advertised for $69 each). I have 2 questions to ask you:

1. Is there a showroom in Sydney that I can go to and view the products?
2. Would the delivery be free? If not, what would be the cost of the delivery?

You can contact me via my mobile or email: 0431 631 808 / andre.bahremand@gmail.com

King Regards,

Single

Julie B

Julie Basked

B2C Furniture

looking at Bella natural hardwood dining chairs do the come in any other colours or just pale creme? and where is your store I live on the gold coast
thanks
Jules

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi Julie! Thanks for reaching out. Please see the two following links in regards to the two different Bella dining chairs we stock - https://b2cfurniture.com.au/dining-chairs-fabric-upholstered-modern-783.html and https://b2cfurniture.com.au/dining-chairs-fabric-upholstered-modern-782.html - we are based in Melbourne! If you have any further inquiry's please don't hesitate to reach us on E: info@b2cfurniture.com.au

Kim B.

Kim B.asked

Online store

Hi
I live in Sydney and I am wondering how long it would take to deliver a trundle bed?

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi there Kim, thank you for your inquiry. Typically we can deliver to metro Sydney areas between 1-3 weeks. Feel free to reach out to us and we'd be more than happy to obtain a few details so we can elaborate a bit more and give you a clearer indication.
E: info@b2cfurniture.com.au

Fran

Franasked

B2C Furniture

How much weight can the chairs hold

Violeta M.

Violeta M.asked

B2C Furniture

Do you have a store in Sydney please

Barbara
Barbara

No store in Sydney but they can deliver to Sydney.

Marie B.asked

B2C Furniture

Hi is it possible to select my own package

Hi Marie B.
Absolutely! Why don't you reach out to a member of our amazing team and we would be happy to talk through options with you and help you select a package tailored to your needs and personal taste.
E: info@b2cfurniture.com.au

Marie B.

Hi thxs for your reply, i did this afternoon and one member of your team told me I could do this online and pre order with 30% deposit.i will try do that tomorrow

Rana

Ranaasked

B2C Furniture

Do these chairs come in the light timber and white or off white?

Dilpreet D.

Dilpreet D.asked

Hi B2C
I am after Bella sofa 3 seater. Are there any other fabric options available, do you have store in Sydney where I can have a look at the fabric or a fabric samples sent out to Sydney.
Regards
Sherry

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi there Dilpreet, thank you for your inquiry! The Bella sofa comes in the Grey or Aqua colour. Unfortunately we don't have any other fabric colours for this one. We don't have a show room in Sydney as of YET! You are more than welcome to call our showroom in Melbourne and request for some photos to be sent to you if you like :)

Kathy W.

Kathy W.asked

B2C Furniture

Hi, just want to check do you still have Bella-sofa bed?

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi Kathy! Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't stock the Bella-sofa bed anymore.

Christine J.

Christine J.asked

B2C Furniture

Hi, I'm just after measurement (end to end) of Paris 6PCE Hardwood Living Room Furniture – Beige & Rustic Walnut. Thanks!

Zippy

Zippyasked

Online store

Is the Finn Double bed suitable for a Sleeping Duck mattress measuring 188 x 138 thanks.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Yes, the Finn double bed will fit a typical double size mattress like the sleeping duck mattress

Ronaasked

B2C Furniture

Is free assembly of furniture included when delivering to Melbourne?

Hi Rona,
Assembly is NOT included.

Rona

Do you have assembly services for a fee?

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Yes we do. Pls call our Showroom on 1300 789 495 and the sales staff will provide you the fees depending on what furniture you wish to assemble.

Soph

Sophasked

B2C Furniture

Any reviews on the Gaudi dining chairs and table. Are the chairs comfortable when you lean back. Which hardwood timber is used on them

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi Soph, thanks for reaching out! The Gaudi dining range is a brand new arrival, but I am sure we will start to see some customer reviews specific to them soon as they have been quite the popular purchase! Whilst comfort is subjective, we believe the curved backrest that cocoons around you feels great around your back and supportive - are you in Melbourne and keen to pop into our showroom to have a seat yourself? The timber legs are made from Rubberwood. Hope this helps with your queries.

Mr Radomir

Mr Radomirasked

B2C Furniture

I just want to ask you to send me more information about chairs in this set are they from hardwood or.

Kez L.

I only bought the bed so don't have any information about chairs.

Janis C

Janis Casked

B2C Furniture

Do you make double bed furniture?

Kez L.

Yes. Some minor screwing together of the base and attaching slats. Very easy.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Yes we do. Take a look at the following https://b2cfurniture.com.au/bedroom-furniture/double-bed

Laurenasked

If I order 2 packages do I have to pay freight twice

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi Lauren, thanks for your question. You certainly don't have to pay twice for freight. Pls call our sales team on 1300 789 495 and the sales team can talk you through it. Thx

Lauren

I would like to order a kitchen table and chairs but I also want to order the Paris living room package, My daughter moves on Friday and we have to measure the living room as its very small to see if the lounge/chaise will fit. so we will have to wait until Friday of Monday before we can order both packages.

Gerry

Gerryasked

Good morning,
I am considering buying 2 or 3 bedroom chests of drawers. My understanding is that your furniture does not require assembly. This product states assembly required. What does that mean and how much does that involve. Thank you

Hi Gerry,

Some of our chests of drawers require assembly and other do not. It depends on which design you choose. Pls check our website and it will inform you if it needs assembly or not. Also, once you chose which one you like and if it needs assembly our sales staff will inform you the assemble costs if do not wish to assemble yourself. Pls call 1300 789 495. Thank you

Sophi

Sophiasked

Hi!

I live in Melbourne, but I am working for US company and using US credit cards while here. Is there a way how I can pay your products with foreign credit cards, or at least by using my Pay Pal account?

Thanks!
Sofija

Gayle
Gayle

Hi Sophi, We do not take credit cards over the phone but you can certainly purchase via paypal by going to our website. Alternatively give us a call on 1300789495 and we can send you an invoice for you to pay direct into our account.

Jen lewis

Jen lewisasked

B2C Furniture

How quickly is the delivery time please

FLORENCE
FLORENCE

They are very quick wirh delivery.

Hi Jen,
The delivery time depends in what state/suburb you live. Pls give our sales team a call on 1300 789 495 a call and they will inform you right away

Get an answer from our members and B2C Furniture representatives