B1 Homes Questions & Answers

Verifiedb1homes.com.au
Hayley J.
Hayley J.

This available for who have low income I'm just concerned who have disabilities who is definitely deaf. I never had frist house regards Hayley Johnson

Max Ross
Max Ross

Hayley you should ask this question of someone you trust like a friend in business or a financial advisor or accountant.

B1 Homes   DM

Hi Hayley, thank you for reaching out. If you visit the below link or give us a call on: 9261 3131, we can connect you with a Home & Land specialist to find out whether you qualify.

external link

Kind regards,
The B1 Homes Team.

rey
rey

Hi, Just wondering about your Base Inclusions and its corresponding price. In my case why is it the "alfresco" thing supposed to be included in inclusions is not part of the floorplan, and stil the base price remains the same?

John
John

The alfresco is part of the floorplan. If anything, we weren’t able to remove it.

Cheers b.
Cheers b.

Hi, i'm WA tafe qualified bricklayer. I'm looking for jobs for myself, if you need more bricklayer, could we talk more, cheers

Dallas
Dallas

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Kate
Kate

Hi Dallas, we gave our consultant a big list of items we wanted & also emailed photos of what we were after & they guaranteed us they could do it no worries, when we went to make selections there wasn't much to choose from & if you wanted something else you have to do your own research & owner supply items. We took months to complete prestart & try to get quotes/pricing on upgrades, it was not an easy experience & had/have to constantly chase them. I wish we chose a higher spec builder.

Nik I.
Nik I.

They promised us the kitchen promo which we had GM approval for.
Promo came with fridge, dishwasher, 2 ovens, coffee machine and more.

We originally agreed on a turn key package, as soon as they received money from us they removed all those inclusions, removed the aircon, painting, cross over and much more.

I’d steer clear and look elsewhere there’s many better quality builders out there that won’t rip you off

Vhin
Vhin

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

B1 Homes   DM

Hi Vhin, We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

B1 Homes   DM

Hi Vhin, Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohsei

Hi,

We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Homes   DM

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?

Love the house designs you have.

B1 Homes   DM

Hi, Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Homes   DM

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Nialloz91
Nialloz91

Hi me and my partner are looking at few house land packages. We are looking for a few other opinions and tips from people that may off went trough this process. We are both new to the whole thing and not sure what to consider or think about before we go ahead with the build. We not to know if it as easy and smooth as people make it out to be and should we get a solicitor if we are signing a contract like this

BuildingBuddah
BuildingBuddah

Good questions. Getting all the ideas and tips you can certainly puts you in a better position of understanding what you're in for. Being better armed with knowledge will help you manage your own expectation levels better. Building isn't an exact science and lots can go wrong. A building company is measured by how well it deals with it's mistakes / problems. There are plenty of good independent people that can give you guidance prior and during the journey. I'm one for instance!

No, there is no need for a lawyer to read over the contracts. They are standard contracts that are compliant with the Act. You will want to be thorough on making sure ALL the things you THINK are included, in fact are.

Good luck with your journey...

Wal A-w
Wal A-w

You interested in quoting a Duplex in the bass hill area?

If so please call me on 0422 489 160

B1 Homes   DM

Hi, Thanks for your enquiry, will arrange for our Sales consultant to call you. Regards Jim

Waleed1459

Is b1 still part of Scott park group? Is this a re brand because of the nightmare builds Scott park used to push out ?

Hi, Bi Homes are not part of or associated with Scott Park Homes,

Waleed1459

Why is it advertised on the Scott park group website that you are a part of Scott park, it seems to me that Scott park has re branded the name which carried the depressing connotations for the poor quality and timeframes which effected many people in the past, I would steer well clear of the Scott park group just read the reviews for them, it really takes the credibility of the B1 homes reviews away, especially when you deny any involvement with the Scott park group...

B1 Homes   DM

Hi, Can you tell me when you built and what was the company you built with?

Waleed1459

Isnt q and a meant to be the public asking questions, you have not answered my initial question ? Are you part of the Scott park group? Are you just hiding from the bad publicity? It's about time people realise the rebranding scams your dodgy builder that backs you involves itself in, stay well clear of these overpriced builders, no better than the Scott park group, Scott park should be shut down after the home group wa massacres from the past before it was sold on to maintain the brand name which is now nothing more than a rebranded circus (red ink and b1)

Waleed1459

Everyone who is considering this builder should seriously re consider they will preach to you about good reviews but be careful, just look up Scott park homes,you will be surprised, these guys haven't improved anything, 20/20 is a scam read the annnexures to the preliminary contracts, it is very misleading... The reps are trained to bag other builders and preach the good reviews...check the Scott park reviews and the timing of the opening of this company in 2014, coincidence? Or rebrand... See for yourself, I mean the fact jim is denying any involvement with Scott park "homes" thus avoiding the details of my question...so JIM if you are not involved with Scott park homes and your part of the Scott park group does that mean Scott park homes has nothing to do with the Scott park group... Seems a little ridiculous to me...

B1 Homes   DM

Hi, Yes, I want to be absolutely clear, Scott Park Homes has nothing to do with Scott Park Group, and has never had anything to do with Scott Park Group. Scott left Scott Park Homes at its peak in 2005, retaining no interest in, or association with that company. He was not involved in any rebranding, he started a new company, Redink Homes, in competition with his old company in 2006. He expanded on Redink Homes success, starting new companies, including B1Homes, which are all part of the Scott Park Group.

All of these companies were grown from nothing. Scott, and the Scott Park Group companies, have not been involved in any rebranding.

Scott Park Homes owned by a direct and absolute competitor since 2005, rebranded to Home Group WA in recent years.

I hope this clears up the confusion. B1Homes, while part of the Scott Park Group, is its own stand alone company.we enjoy an enviable reputation, and we've earnt that legitimately, by building homes of a quality above our price range, in a time that most builders can only dream of, and a first home buyer price that belies the quality and service we deliver.

The reviews above are all legitimate, and they're typical of our clients experience. I have to believe your targeting the wrong company, because that's the only answer that makes any sense here.

Get an answer from our members and B1 Homes representatives