Bi-Rite Electrical Online store

2 questions from our users

wrinklygranny
wrinklygrannyasked
Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Bi-Rite Home Appliances
Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

Shazni
Shazniasked
Online store

I’ve ordered a toaster from you’s online and haven’t had a confirmation email or estimated date of delivery, is that normal?

Shona_Olivia
Shona_Olivia

This happened to me. They have now told me my order was cancelled but haven't said why.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions