Birdsnest

Birdsnest Questions & Answers

colleen · Online store

I see where you are a stockist for Kompanero wallets, do you have "Mizzy":

colleen

do you stock mizzy wallet

Marilyn Fincham
Marilyn Fincham

Dear Collen,
I am just a customer of Birds Nest. I was asked to post a comment of their services.
Regards,
Marilyn

Birds Nest
Birds Nest   DM

Hi Colleen, we're very sorry but unfortunately we don't stock the mizzy wallet. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Bolanle A
Bolanle A · Birdsnest

I wonder if anyone has experience with shipping to the US and how much taxes were charged and how returns worked?

Jenroy · Birdsnest

I noticed there are a lot of comments about the service which is obviously very good but I would also like to know if the items are of a high quality as they are definitely costly. This is not a problem if they last & are well made. Can anyone help me with this?

Jenny

Tillingite
Tillingite

Hi Jenny, I think that the items they sell are of good quality. Many of the clothes and accessories that they stock are well known brands and I have only ever returned one item because it was not of the quality I expected (it was a top that was much thinner than I expected which made it see-through). All of the other items I have returned were either the wrong size or just didn't suit me. I have bought some beautiful clothes and accessories from Birdsnest and I often get compliments about them. Birdsnest do have a couple of their own brands but I haven't ordered anything from those ranges yet. I find the returns process so fast and easy that I often order things I am not completely sure about so that I can try them at home. I have probably kept about half of the items I have ordered: they are all things I wear a lot and they have washed well. Birdsnest are great about returns and I have always had my payment refunded within a few days. I find the reviews on the site very useful for judging the quality and fit of the clothing. I was initially hesitant to buy clothing from brands I am unfamiliar with online but I regularly come back to use the Birdsnest website and have recommended it to lots of my friends.

Jenroy

Thanks so much for your honest reply. I have read the reviews on the site concerning the sizing & quality. Its good to know I can trust them. Looks like I'll give it a go. Thanks once again, I really apreciate it.

Get an answer from our members and Birds Nest representatives

Select a listing for your question
Birdsnest