Boohoo

Boohoo Questions & Answers

2.0 from 1,099 reviews

32 questions from our users

what happens if my parcel hasn't arrived from boohoo yet its saying its delivered? I've even went to the local post office regarding this matter yet they say they do not recall delivering the parcel to my address even called the national post office however I must say when I tracked my parcel it said that it was delivered in another town? Is there a fault with the post or boohoo? On my end I've put my correct address in as it shows in my email, anyone else been through this?

Does boohoo ship to SA bcz I can't seem to find the SA option I asked the customer service pole and they do not even care to respond?

How much does the return shipping cost? Can’t seem to find how much it will be (if I end up needing to send anything back) anywhere on the site. I’d love to know before I go ahead with my next purchase.
Both times I needed to return it was free returns because it was their fault for sending the wrong size so I’m not sure! Could always send an email as they’re pretty responsiveThank you :)I was charged $8.95 for my return because the top I got fell too small.

Hello :) I'm considering making my first purchase with BooHoo (for a pair of shoes). Are they true to size? I am so tempted but don't want to deal with any drama with having to send them back. Thanks in advance xx

Has anyone been told that the courier returned your order (to BooHoo) because it "may have" damage to parcel or label and that BooHoo will refund your order even though you didn't ask for a refund? Or that the shipping company didn't have a record or your order in the first place? Waited after the 8 day delivery timeframe to contact BooHoo.
What ? No they didn't return my order and no to all of the above of what you've said/asked ? I don't even know what your trying to say it doesn't make sense. I contacted them immediately they responded to me after 6 weeks via Instagram not emails ! There terrible at communicate with customers especially when they've stuffed up ! So they received a BAD REVIEW ! Simple.Hi Jade, When I emailed Boohoo, a customer rep claimed shipping/courier website down so couldn't check my order. However, shipping / courier stated they have no record of my order. Now Boohoo refunding my order for reason stated above. I find it weird since they can always re-send parcel. Anyway, will wait and see if I receive my nearly $100 refund. Have read other reviews where customers either received partial refund or nothing at all!

Using after pay do I have to pay all 4 installments before I get my clothing?
No! You get your items straight away! And the first instalment comes out 2 weeks after the order date!

Just wanted to know what sizing was like? I am looking at purchasing some basic bodysuits and am an AU size 8 but don't know whether Boohoo may run small going off the website saying the models are wearing size 10?
I would go 1size up!I found their maxi dresses were a very tight fit, l would defnately go up a size.If you're bigger than an A or B bra cup size, I would forget it. The sizing for dresses seems small to me. Especially from the waist up

How much does it roughly cost to return items? (postage)
Dont even try. It will take over a year of trying corresponding

How long does it take for a refund?
I have yet to receive mine here in the states because they took the money they owed me instead of refunding me on January 3rd. I have to contact the attorney general about my refund. They are very dismissive and will lie to you about your refund. You will talk to 9 different people who will never take accountabilityWell, since BooHoo has decided to refund my order even though I didn't ask for one. I will wait & see if I get a refund of nearly $100. In the past, BooHoo was really good with quality of clothing and delivery timeframe, but now....

Flaming Dora! I tried on their trousers and it gave me camel toe...anyone else?
Don't know about their trousers but I tried on their jeans and it kind of gave me a camel toe too cause it was so tight at the top. The sizing is always so inaccurate.

so iv just ordered from boohoo and normally i get an email to confirm my payment however i haven't received one, from looking on my account on order history it does say that it is in process. does this mean the payment has gone through or is there a mistake here? i need these clothes very urgently and it was a big bill so want to know if every thing is okay.
Same issue with me, what did they do in the end , did it arrive?Did u use after pay?? Is so you will get your order and payment sometimes comes out later..depends on cycle!!

Are the plus size dress true to size or they are small or larger fit?
I’m always a 16 in stores and all of my boohoo clothing is size 16 and fits well, except my jeans from boohoo that are a size 18 perfect fitHi I’m plus size 24-26 normally in the store with VERY wide hips. I went up a size in my order of skirts, pants and dress to a size 28 just to be safe and I found them to be a great fit. I will admit the maxi skirts run Long so a little hemming required for my short self :)

Has anyone ever bought jeans? Im usually size 10-12 i have a bigger bum and thighs so i struggle to fit the jeans to my thinner waist. Should i buy a 10 or a 12?
Don't buy from Boohoo then. One shipment, the fit is fine, the next order the fit is way to small.Top shop does good fitting jeans for all sizes ..corrr blimey £40!!!!!The jeans I bought from boohoo were very tight at the top compared to the thighs. So I would say size 10 would fit if you have a thin waist.

My name is Katie Hammond and I have been trying to return some products I bought since the 23rd of April. Since the day I received my purchases (Order ID ANZ101389438 & Order ID ANZ101388847) and tried everything on, I have been trying to get through and send 3 of my 11 items, from 2 orders, back. Each time I log into the portal for signing in, the response is "Sorry your order cannot be found" thus ending my attempts to return anything. I sent a message to the head office in England and they replied to go to the website and try again. NOT HAPPY JAN!!! Can someone please contact me on mine or my husbands email address, Katie - [email removed] or Alphonse - [email removed] Will SOMEONE/ANYONE please contact me and help?????????
Di you try login in and going to order history to find the order?yes, tried everything but kept saying ""Sorry your order cannot be found" and it wouldn't let me progress to the next phase.

Looking for the customer service phone number for Australia?
They don’t have a phone number for any country unfortunately the only way you can contact them is by emailing or tweeting them and they take forever to reply. Really dodgy.

I've just ordered from boohoo, however it says on my tracking... "Invalid number / data not currently available" I'm afraid this is a hoax (I spent $77.00). Also it says express shipping takes 4 working days - but in the email they sent me, it states 7 working days. Please help
When you placed the order it will take some time for tracking number to be confirmed through postal services, try the tracking number again however im not sure if your in Australia, as they may not use Australia post. I would say its possible they use another courier company that will deliver the parcel, and don't panic about the order it will arrive, timeframe varies, they cannot guarantee express post within 4days so they expect you to wait up to 7days. Hope it works out for you, but I find after two orders Im reluctant to order ever again, 60 days still waiting to be refunded and im out of pocket, they dont refund and insist they never got the parcels back. Hopeless customer service, ripped off.

Every email address ive found for Boohoo Australia keeps being bounced back. Can anyone help please?
I found same issue so I messaged the page on Facebook.

So I've recently ordered high heel shoes for Boohoo and the email I received to confirm my order tells me I ordered a 7 when I actually got a 9, I ordered again to make sure I clicked 9 and when I looked at that email it said 7! Has this happened to anyone else and was your order wrong?
do the check again and screen shot each step so you can prove it to BOOHOO, send them a EMAIL with the screen shots to prove their order system is wron and ask what they will do about it. DID you pay via PAYPAL? if you did your covered.......for the item and the return shipping. step 1 send them a EMAIL step 2. Print off a returns label fill it in, put a copy of your packing skip in the package with the shoes(original bag) and write on it what happened and print off the screen shots and add it to the packing list Take a photo of the package with the returns label on it. step 3 you need to go to post office and pay for postage back to the address on the label - keep receipt and have tracking on it send it off step 4. if you paid with paypal open a dispute on the order, give them 14days to acknowledge the return no longer, they will tell you wait 28 days DON'T they lie its a way to get out of paying you a refund or exchanging the item. On the dispute you can ask for a refund or the correct size to be sent. step 5. if paid by paypal lodge a return shipping claim on the order you need the photo and receipt for shipping and the tracking screenshot to show it was delivered to the address on the label. good luck, they are a pain to deal with and never buy anything from them unless you use paypal otherwise you have no chance of getting anything returned or exchangedI'm having issues with boohoo and their shoes as I write this. The website says select 'AUS SIZE', I'm a size 6 so I select that and normally receive at 6 in either a EUR 37 or U.K. 4. This last order I selected 6 and received at EUR 39 which is an AUS 8. Apparently I ordered a UK 6 which is impossible as you can only order in AUS sizes and all the other shoes I've ordered of their site selecting size 6 have come in the correct size.I’ve ordered heaps of shoes in aus 8 and they say they’re a 6 on the shoe. Sizing on shoe shows uk sizing. All my shoes fit perfectly !!

Confused about how to return a product... what do I do? I emailed customer support and was told "Simply attach the sticky label from your delivery note and take it to your local post office" If I were to attach the sticky label I would be attaching a blank sticker. I really don't get it.. feeling pretty thick right now. Do I need to attach the return address to the front of the package? Inside the package? Anyone who has returned an item in Australia can you pleeeeease tell me what you did?
It should have the boo hoo address on it and u stick the label on the bag u get from the post office to put your items in .. it cost me about 14 dollars to return 2 dresses and I sent them back about 3 weeks ago and still no refund or any correspondence from them yet !!! Make sure u keep your receipt from the post office when pay for the postage incase u need proof u returned your items ..

I'm trying to find out where my order has got to. The email address which was on the help page keeps bouncing back. My order number is ANZ100365079 and was supposed to be delivered last Saturday. Want to find out what has happened to my goods. Can you please let me know.
I am also awaiting for my order. Have you managed to contact them? I cant find a contact email or number.

Get an answer from our members and Boohoo representatives