Boohoo

2.0 from 1,176 reviews

41 questions from our users

crack n.

crack n.asked

how do i contact boohoo?

crack n.

crack n.asked

i ordered from boohoo yesterday and i was gonna look at my order today and it says you havent placed any order yet but the money has gone off my bank account. Any help?

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

Check your email. Chances are you placed an order before creating an account which is why it won't appear on there. They would've sent you a confirmation email or an email with the tracking number. If you want to keep track of the status of your shipping, just go back to that email and select 'Track Order'. It's tedious and annoying but it's the only way. HTH

Pheebs

Pheebsasked

How long does it take to process orders? I fly to the UK on the 13th of December and need it by then. I ordered it this morning, should I get it by this date? Thanks.

Leslie
Leslie

Yes you should have it a day or 2 prior to the 13th at the very latest.

Christine T.

Christine T.asked

Iv already add in my details and brought what i wanted now im trying to do bill payments thats the 2 step but i clicked purchase billing and its taking forever to go the 3rd step taking forever to process

Bruce D

Bruce Dasked

Hi i placed an order last night was told i would recieve an email confirming order .I havent recieved email yet and normally when ordering on line i recieve email soon as order is placed .

Selena

Selenaasked

Does Boohoo AU deliver to Post Offices? Or it must a home address?

Hannah L.

Hannah L.asked

I made an order on Sunday night from boohoo and paid for express shipping, I live in Brisbane.. How long does it take to be delivered?

Vana V.
Vana V.

Hi Hannah, I'm in Melbourne and also ordered on Sunday. The tracking info says it was only processed today. Not sure what's going on...

Shayjayy

Shayjayyasked

How long does it take to get to my house, I just ordered today but I need it before drip world lol rip haah

Shayjayy

Shayjayyasked

How long does it take to get here ? I ordered today & im from Sydney

Victoria T
Victoria T

mine was express and it still took 5 working days. hope that helps !

Kori D.

Kori D.asked

what happens if my parcel hasn't arrived from boohoo yet its saying its delivered? I've even went to the local post office regarding this matter yet they say they do not recall delivering the parcel to my address even called the national post office however I must say when I tracked my parcel it said that it was delivered in another town? Is there a fault with the post or boohoo? On my end I've put my correct address in as it shows in my email, anyone else been through this?

Vee

Veeasked

Does boohoo ship to SA bcz I can't seem to find the SA option I asked the customer service pole and they do not even care to respond?

Smart Shopperasked

How much does the return shipping cost? Can’t seem to find how much it will be (if I end up needing to send anything back) anywhere on the site. I’d love to know before I go ahead with my next purchase.

Lily
Lily

Both times I needed to return it was free returns because it was their fault for sending the wrong size so I’m not sure! Could always send an email as they’re pretty responsive

Nik
Nik

I was charged $8.95 for my return because the top I got fell too small.

Shel S.

Shel S.asked

Hello :)
I'm considering making my first purchase with BooHoo (for a pair of shoes). Are they true to size? I am so tempted but don't want to deal with any drama with having to send them back. Thanks in advance xx

Unhappy Customerasked

Has anyone been told that the courier returned your order (to BooHoo) because it "may have" damage to parcel or label and that BooHoo will refund your order even though you didn't ask for a refund? Or that the shipping company didn't have a record or your order in the first place?

Waited after the 8 day delivery timeframe to contact BooHoo.

Jade
Jade

What ? No they didn't return my order and no to all of the above of what you've said/asked ? I don't even know what your trying to say it doesn't make sense. I contacted them immediately they responded to me after 6 weeks via Instagram not emails ! There terrible at communicate with customers especially when they've stuffed up ! So they received a BAD REVIEW ! Simple.

Hi Jade,
When I emailed Boohoo, a customer rep claimed shipping/courier website down so couldn't check my order. However, shipping / courier stated they have no record of my order.

Now Boohoo refunding my order for reason stated above. I find it weird since they can always re-send parcel.

Anyway, will wait and see if I receive my nearly $100 refund. Have read other reviews where customers either received partial refund or nothing at all!

Leelee

Leeleeasked

Using after pay do I have to pay all 4 installments before I get my clothing?

Lana
Lana

No! You get your items straight away! And the first instalment comes out 2 weeks after the order date!

Monica K

Monica Kasked

Just wanted to know what sizing was like? I am looking at purchasing some basic bodysuits and am an AU size 8 but don't know whether Boohoo may run small going off the website saying the models are wearing size 10?

Ash
Ash

I would go 1size up!

Katy
Katy

I found their maxi dresses were a very tight fit, l would defnately go up a size.

Lipservers
Lipservers

If you're bigger than an A or B bra cup size, I would forget it. The sizing for dresses seems small to me. Especially from the waist up

ImmiA

ImmiAasked

How much does it roughly cost to return items? (postage)

vickytroy
vickytroy

Dont even try. It will take over a year of trying corresponding

Never again

Never againasked

How long does it take for a refund?

Tommie232
Tommie232

I have yet to receive mine here in the states because they took the money they owed me instead of refunding me on January 3rd. I have to contact the attorney general about my refund. They are very dismissive and will lie to you about your refund. You will talk to 9 different people who will never take accountability

Unhappy Customer

Well, since BooHoo has decided to refund my order even though I didn't ask for one. I will wait & see if I get a refund of nearly $100. In the past, BooHoo was really good with quality of clothing and delivery timeframe, but now....

Potato

Potatoasked

Flaming Dora! I tried on their trousers and it gave me camel toe...anyone else?

Anna Smith
Anna Smith

Don't know about their trousers but I tried on their jeans and it kind of gave me a camel toe too cause it was so tight at the top. The sizing is always so inaccurate.

lily

lilyasked

so iv just ordered from boohoo and normally i get an email to confirm my payment however i haven't received one, from looking on my account on order history it does say that it is in process. does this mean the payment has gone through or is there a mistake here? i need these clothes very urgently and it was a big bill so want to know if every thing is okay.

Mhairi B
Mhairi B

Same issue with me, what did they do in the end , did it arrive?

Did u use after pay?? Is so you will get your order and payment sometimes comes out later..depends on cycle!!

Get an answer from our members and Boohoo representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands