Brands Exclusive Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Brands Exclusive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

67 questions from our users

Beckylee J.
Beckylee J.asked

So disappointed to read all these Bad reviews I thought I had found the perfect place for all my family’s needs since I live in a regional area and order everything

Robbed
Robbed

Try Ozsale, I have ordered through them a fair bit without problems since deleting Brans Exclusive.

Tarine
Tarineasked

I work for a fashion label, we are interested in moving stock on Brands Exclusive.

Can a representative please contact me.

Janice L.
Janice L.asked

I have been a member of Bransexclusive for years and am now being flipped to Catch when I log in to buy something. Is Catch now under the Brandsexclusive brand or the other way around. Would you please advise as I have previously asked this question. A private Email reply would be appreciated. Cheers Janice

Marilyn
Marilynasked

How can I find Flannelette sheets I ordered some 2 years ago? I want to order more. THANK you.

Tammy
Tammyasked

This is more of a statement then question.

I am a very regular customer of Brands Exclusive and have found the transition to Catch very poorly managed. I am still very confused as to what the difference between Brands Exclsuive and Catch is and if there is no difference why do both apps still work.

Having worked in marketing for almost 20 years, it would be worthwhile clarifying this for your customers and rebuilding trust. all it would take is a simple
Overlay message when either apps open.

Rosemary M
Rosemary Masked

Hello I had store credit on Brandsexclusive and when I log into my account that goes straight to Catch it doesn't appear to be there? Any help? Rosemary Mercorella

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Hi Rosemary, your credit is still there. If you proceed to buy anything, you will notice in the checkout that the store credit will be deducted first and you will only be paying the remaining amount. Thanks

Joey
Joeyasked

Hi - I had quite a large credit on my account history with Brands Exclusive. Where is it now? As a vey satisfied and long term customer of Brands Exclusive and The Home, what a shame you did not advise that you were selling the business. How can I get access to my credit? From an initial scan of what is now on offer, I'd like my money returned. Thanks. Please advise. Thanks.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Hi Joey, apologies for this!
Catch Group acquired Brands Exclusive and The Home. Your store credit has already been transferred to Catch account and you can use it anytime you want. Feel free to give us a call at 03 8595 5277 if you have any further concerns. Thank you.

Linden Mac
Linden Macasked

What its happening, I am no longer getting Brands exclusive NZ advice offers through, can only find Brands Au on google and I have ordered two different things to come through and you are not showing either on them, on your Australian site.......should be getting two garments and 2 driving bottles.......PLEASE ADVISE AND REFUND IF THEY ARE NOT COMING THROUGH......

Lin Zed
Lin Zedasked

Hi there, I am wondering how I process/request a return for an item I received from Brandsexclusive this week? Your website is gone and none of the order information is on 'Catch' which is where your old email address forwards from... Thanks.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Hi Lin, you can email all your order details including the email address associated with Brands Exclusive account to customerservice@catch.com.au and it will be promptly address and resolved. Thanks!

Kate Warwick
Kate Warwickasked

I have contacted Brands Exclusive support team numerous times regarding getting a label and documentation to return faulty goods order no. 1000_3604136.. The return of the goods was approved quite some time ago. Support says to allow 1-2 days to get a reply but I have waited 2-3 weeks and heard nothing. I am very disappointed as I have bought many products before and have been quite happy with the service. Could someone please contact me.

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Hi Kate,

We hope this email finds you well and thank you for your query.
We have sent you an email with the information regarding your return request that we responded to on the 31st of December 2017.
Please feel free to respond to the email with any queries you might have.

Kindest Regards
Brands Exclusive Customer Support.

Marta G
Marta Gasked

Hi,
I have purchased shoes from Brands Exclusive unfortunately shoes are too narrow and doesn’t fit. I have emailed regarding a return but have been told that it is not possible and you sent me your return Policy where clearly states that “As a member of Brands Exclusive, you have the opportunity to return your chosen product if you have changed your mind. This includes if the product doesn’t fit, if your choice does not meet your expectations or if you decide it isn’t just right.”
So I am a bit confused why you have refused my return?
That is against your Policy and Australian Customer Law
I would like to just get my refund please.

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Hi Marta,
I hope this quick note finds you well and thank you for your question.
I have provided you with all the details in regards to your return in an email sent yesterday at 12.23pm.
Please let me know if you have not received this email.
Kindest Regards
Brands Exclusive Customer Support.

Vanessa c
Vanessa casked

Hi I revived my items today, thank you but 1 of the cushions has dirty marks on it. Can I pls get it replaced? I will send some pictures so you can see.
Thanks vanessa

Hi Vanessa C,

Thanks for your question.

To request a replacement for your marked cushions, you can lodge it through your Brands Exclusive account.

Once you're logged in, head to the ‘My Account’ section in the top right corner. Select the 'My Orders' option, followed by ‘Return an Item’. A list of your orders eligible for return will appear here, where you can select the cushions you would like to return.

The support team will contact you within 1-2 days to provide you with instructions of how to return your item, as well as a return slip to include in your package.

Any questions, feel free to reach out to 'support@brandsexclusive.com.au', where a member of our support team will be happy to help.

rosiej
rosiejasked

How long is delivery time usually? I'm moving house in a week and don;t know which address to out down. Thank-you.

Hi RosieJ,

Thanks for your question.

The delivery frame can vary between each sale. Typically, you should allow 2 weeks from the end of the sale period for delivery. Upon making your purchase, there will be an 'Estimated Delivery Date' in the description section of each product.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to 'support@brandsexclusive.com.au', where one of our agents will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Brands Exclusive Support

Katrina Leaasked

Good Morning
I have purchased shoes from Brands Exclusive via a Living Social voucher. The shoes eventually arrived by are too small. I have emailed regarding a return but have been told that its not possible. I simply want an exchange or refund and under Australian Consumer Law this should be possible.
My email request has not been responded too
I would be grateful for a phone number so I can call and discuss with you

Hi Katrina,

Sorry to hear you've had difficulty with your purchase! We don't currently have an inbound phone number to offer support, however we'd be more than happy to follow this up for you.

Are you able to kindly private message us with your email address, or order number? We'll look into this right away.

Katrina Lea

Thank you - I have just privately emails and copied in all the correspondance

skasked

Does anyone know how I can contact brands exclusive as no one is returning my emails?

Hi Sk,

Thankyou for your question.

We offer support through the email account 'support@brandsexclusive.com.au', where we kindly ask that our customers allow 1-2 days for response. Alternatively, you can submit an enquiry through your account, in the 'Help' tab - this generally allows a quicker response as it is easier to direct your enquiry to the appropriate area.

If you'd like to kindly send us a private message with your email address, or order number - we'd be more than happy to have a look into your query.

sk

Really well I have emailed three times????

Anthea D
Anthea Dasked

I ordered something for the first time, waited patiently for delivery and kept checking the status of my order only to see that it's been cancelled. Why did this occur?

Hi Anthea,

Thankyou for your question, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused with the cancellation of your delivery.

While your circumstance is unfortunately very unlikely, we work with a number of suppliers, both nationally and internationally. This means there are different variables that might impact the delivery of your order.

So we can look into what might've been the cause of your cancellation, are able to kindly send us a message with your email address, or order number?

This way we can properly determine where your parcel was coming from, and what might've caused this.

Jburgio
Jburgioasked

Are the st Lauren shoes genuine?

Hi Jburgio,

They sure are! All of our buyers require a certificate of authentication on all products before we list them on site.

These particular shoes have been sourced from a high end boutique supplier, here in Australia.

If you have any further product enquiries, feel free to get in touch with 'support@brandsexclusive.com.au', where one of our agents will happily assist you.

Crenna
Crennaasked

I am trying to re set my pass word with out success.
I do feel my account has been comprised.
Help.
[email removed]

Hi Crenna,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Sorry to hear you're having issues in resetting your password.

Are you able to kindly email 'support@brandsexlusive.com.au'? One of our customer service agents will happily follow this up for you.

Kind regards,

Lmac
Lmacasked

Hi I am wondering if anyone can clarify how I can get the return address for unwanted items. I have been given approval to return the items but have not been advised of a RAN number or return address despite four seperate emails to them so far! Please help!

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

Hi There,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your return. Our returns department will usually email this information to you once this has been approved (make sure you check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the emails get filtered here).

If you are still unable to locate this please email us with your details via support@brandsexclusive.com.au and we can follow this up for you.

Kind Regards,

wasabi33
wasabi33asked

Hi I've just received 2 pairs of boots and wondering if these are slightly faulty or seconds. Does BE sell stock that isn't always 100%? And that's why they are reduced ?

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

HI There,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us and sorry to hear that you have received boots that are not up to standards.
We definitely do not sell items that are seconds or have any kind of faults/damage.
Though we do our best to ensure that items arrive in great condition and are good quality, occasionally a faulty item may reach our customers.
If this does happen, please feel free to contact our support team via support@brandsexclusive.com.au and they will happily assist.
Kind Regards,

disillusioned
disillusioned

Hi wasabi. I couldn't comment on this question specifically. It's now my opinion that I would only buy a brand that I know and know the sizing of as the information around the products is incomplete and/or misleading. I would assume that some brands would use BE to move stock that didn't sell else where? Just a thought...

Other Underwear Shops & Brands