Bunnings Warehouse Questions & Answers

227 questions from our users

Maricor P.

Maricor P.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

I bought a blower using the voucher and I lost the reciept. The product is faulty. Im not sure if I can return it because I use a voucher to pay for it.?

George

George asked

Bunnings Warehouse

How long does I take to receive a refund back on your bank card??

Tess M.asked

Hello
I brought vinyl floor boards from Bunnings for renovation, but have not used half of the boxes that I had ordered. Will I be able to get refund on my unopened boxes. It was bought a while ago though
T

Hey Tess,
Please feel welcome to take this back to your local store if they are unopened and they can look after this :)

Hello Shannon
Cheers for getting back so soon. My husband did take it back to the store, but the store said that they cannot take it back, even though they were sealed and unopened. The bill number is 302056705-1 if it helps.
Kindly look into this if you can.

Hey Tess,
We have sent this to our leadership team to look into and will get back to you as soon as we can :)

Diabeticdogowner

Diabeticdogownerasked

Bunnings Warehouse

I purchased an ozito ecomow in august 2019.
I started to mow my lawn tonight and suddenly i could smell a burning hot smell, and it stopped working, let it rest for ten minutes and whirred a couple of times but started smelling hot again and died again , i am hoping i can just get this replaced as it says a 3 year warranty on my reciept . I had petrol mower for 15 years but i gave to my son when i purchased this ,as i was having trouble trying to pull the cord to start it .now lawns are half done. ! Help..do i call ozito or bunnings ?

Dale B.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi there, we are sorry to hear you are having issues with your lawnmower, you are welcome to contact Ozito to discuss this issue directly, otherwise, please feel free to take the item back to any store with your proof of purchase and they can advise on a repair, exchange, or refund.
-Dale

Jeanette A.

Jeanette A.asked

Online Store

How do i get my order delivered? I live 200 kms from nearest store?

Jeanette A.

Jeanette A.asked

Online Store

How do i get my order delivered? I live 200 kms from nearest store?

Hey Jeanette,
We do have delivery options available in store. The team in your local warehouse will be best to contact directly for further advice on couriers and cost etc :)

Rich

Richasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can you return goods without a receipt at bunnings ?

Hey Rich,
You are more then welcome to return with our your proof of purchase :)
More on this can be found here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/returns

Jenny D asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I get a refund on a laundry tub that is unused but no packaging

Hey Jenny,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We usually ask that the packing remains in tact. However we suggest reaching out to your local store directly as they may still honour your return :)

Jenny D

Thank you for the reply, I will talk to someone at our Bunnings

Bruceasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I get a replacement on a Honda lawn mower I got from Bunnings 6 mths ago . The lawn mulching Mechanism just Broke . It’s made from plastic not good

Bruce

I will. Thought this was going to them as I read other stuff on here from them . Thanks

Hello Bruce,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We suggest getting in touch with our spare parts team at 1800 772 737 or at Spareparts@bunnings.com.au.
If you still have the proof of purchase we also would recommend touching base with your local store for further assistance.

ruskiiiasked

Bunnings Warehouse

I purchased two boxes of Lectro solar powered bud lights 800 this time last year went to use them this year and one box have snapped and the other does not work took them back to the Nerang store where they were originally purchased and from memory paid about $29.00 a box and was told that this was not a Bunnings product I did not keep a receipt unfortunately pretty expensive for them to be used once I did not want a refund I just wanted them replaced the store manager there was quite rude and basically dismissed me pretty poor service so I left with the useless lights this is not the first bad experience I have had with bunnings an expensive rattan pool box for outdoors lasted a whole sixteen months their colour bond bin keeper rusted around the edges and destroyed my white tiles leaving rust marks which cannot be removed tired of spending my hard earned money on these inferior products

ruskiii

So I should have asked what am I expected to do with the useless lights

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us. Can you please let us know your best contact number or email address (click the link on our logo)

ruskiii

Sent message to Shannon with my email address thanks

Leigh G.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

I don't understand why bunnings Rockhampton are dragging the chain opening up all the access doors to two way foot traffic when the other stores in Mackay and around the place have. Seems it must be convenient for management although painful for customers. C,Mon guys get it together and open the doors to two way foot traffic.

Agree. Morayfield Qld the same. Like running people through a cattle race. Other stores around Brisbane have access open in multiple locations.

Leigh G.

Yes quite interesting i have noticed that the culture of Bunnings workers appears to have moved over the years. It seems to be all about them in the local Rockhampton shop these days. Their Behaviour is quite Aloof and at times rude. There is still the odd gem however some of the older campaigners are past their use by date and require an attitude adjustment that i suspect needs to come from the top. The analogy of the cattle race explains it perfectly.

Gary C.

Gary C.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Hi I purchased an Absco shed for my balcony, unfortunately it can't be fitted, it's been unpacked am I able to get a refund and could I arrange another paid pick up?

Hi Gary,
Thanks so much for reaching out. What is your order number and we can look into this.

H N.

H N.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

does bunning have a lawn mower hire

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good afternoon, please find attached more information regarding our hire shop.

Jayson W.

Jayson W.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

If i have a powerpass card and I go in with my wife but she doesn't have a powerpass card, can she get in still?

Bert
Bert

I believe so, but why would you

Hello Jayson,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We do suggesting reaching out to your local store to confirm. We also suggest Plan ahead - Research online & make a list
Shop Smart - Download our product finder app to minimise time spent in store. Avoid shopping in groups

Ying H.

Ying H.asked

Hi

Just want to check when the order W103322399.

When it will be ready for pick up from Vermont south binning?

I called and sent email to customer support many times and no one answer.

Cheers

Natasha

You have the option of chatting to Customer care online regarding your order.
I think Bunnings have been amazing - especially Bunnings in Preston.
Click & Collect is Extremely quick & so convenient.

FIGJAG

FIGJAGasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I still make purchases using my cheque book

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Depends where you are located at the moment. We accept physical cheques in store only.

dan z.

dan z.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

i purchased a rotary tool and its missing parts

Natasha

Tradesmen can go in but not the public

Panos

Panosasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Hi there, how long after my purchase I can still return the item? Cheers

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Panos, thanks for your query.
Please find attached more information regarding our returns policy.

Brookeasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Do you have to have your receipt to go back and have paint tinted?

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Brooke, thanks for your query.
If the paint is a base we stock, there is no receipt required for a re-tint.
We hope this helps.

Certainly does Thankyou

V reg saville

V reg savilleasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Please recommend, the correct fittings for a steam exhaust system for a home clothes dryer, please supply part numbers and availability of stock

Good afternoon,
We recommend getting in contact with our spare team regarding your enquiry.

Get an answer from our members and Bunnings Warehouse representatives