Camilla Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Mellyjh

Mellyjhasked

Physical store

What is the sizing like for Camilla leather slides with side buckle and toe loop? I want to know if they are really true to size or if I should go up a size. I usually wear a size 40 or 41 as I have a fairly long and broad foot. Thank you.

Larissa
Larissa

Sorry, i don't know. I used to go for tops.

Sandy C.asked

Camilla

Please can you answer where exactly are these products made. an Honest real answer please, so much child slave labour, children spending hours and hours and hours beading, hand stitching, the public need to know where your products are made, they are so expensive, having bought silk items from Asia which are of great quality, many people know the real cost which is quite Inexpensive, even when bought by the metre. Even to have something hand made in Asia is very inexpensive. An honest answer please.

nicolemmaple
nicolemmaple

They are made in China and India .... huge mark up.

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Hi Sandy,

CAMILLA is a unique brand that prides itself on quality garments that have intricate designs and embellishments throughout each Collection. Each CAMILLA piece is infused with story: the destination and adventure are yours to fill with vibrant color, digital print, bohemian detailing and intricate craftsmanship. All pieces are luxurious, individualistic and timeless, creating a sentimental place in your wardrobe and life.
Due to our growth as a company, we have extended our production warehouses in order to preserve and continue to keep offering the best quality garments with our amazing tribe member’s demand.

By no means has the quality of our pieces been compromised in this change. We now have operating warehouses based in India and China, and are manufacturing certain products in the areas which specialize in manufacturing techniques and fabrics to continue to deliver the highest quality pieces, which you have known to grow and love.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care angels with any further questions you may have!
online@camilla.com.au

With love xx

Sandy C.

Hi thank you for your response. Having said that these products are not proportionally priced. Silk is luxurious individualistic and timeless in itself, the strongest of all natural fibres. I have no doubt the quality is there. The prices you charge would definitely not reflect the labour and price you pay, its a free enterprise I understand, and I believe your marketing is superb, however, your mark up would be extortionate. Young girls who are still at school wearing these garments is a kick in the head for he Indians who sew and embellish. Sorry. Maybe if the silk came from Asia, and made here.

Ann

Annasked

Camilla

Has anyone purchased leggings - looking for feedback please and also sizing question - I wear size 8 (12 AUS) Lululemon tights - would love some comparison sizing guides - thanks

Lui
Lui

I wear size 8 Lululemon too. I get size L Camilla tights. I could go down to a medium if that’s all that had. But it just increases the stretch and possible see thru factor. I would say I’m on the border between the two.

Get an answer from our members and Camilla representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands