CCC Warehouse Questions & Answers

Leo
Leo

Can you supply a Sony A6400 mirrorless camera in SILVER with a 16-50mm lens? If so what is your price delivered to Melbourne. Thanks for your assistance, Leo

Yes we have this in black, about $1366 with all delivery charges to Melbourne

Price in AUD for Sony 24-70 g master, ff, e mount lens

price in AUD for sony G master 24-70, f2.8, e mount lens

FrankF
FrankF

You're on the Product Review site. Go to the CCC Warehouse site.

Price in AUD for Sony 24-70 g master ff, e mount lens

Daughter

Has anyone had a warranty claim on a lens through CCC Warehouse? Is the fuji lens a genuine Fuji warranty?

CCC Warehouse   DM

Yes I'm sure there are based on our own records, but not sure if they are active Productreview users or not. Most big brands we organise warranty servicing through the official Australian service centres (a few smaller brands do not have service outlets in Australia).
The overall % of products needing a warranty repair is very small, which is probably why photographic equipment are so expensive to start with, and dominated by Japanese companies. So you may not get customer feedbacks to this question.

Daughter

Thanks for your help Michael.

Les K.
Les K.

invoice no PS2170

CCC Warehouse   DM

hi Les, A. this does not look like our order / invoice number. Are you sure this inquiry is for us?
B. ProductReview is a public review system for posting customer post purchase feed backs, NOT a communications platform. Please always use the CONTACT US link on our website to contact us, we have Ticket, Email and Phone options, Do not share on public forum information like shipment tracking number, order number...etc

Peta H.
Peta H.

Hello,
My first time ordering from CCC. Just wanting to confirm that camera lenses sold are brand new and genuine products. Thankyou!

Jason
Jason

I personally have bought many items from CCC Warehouse and everything they sell is 100% genuine and brand new.

Tinei
Tinei

Mine was brand new and genuine I think. I don't have measure to confirm the genuineness of the lens but I have the warranty sticker should I have any issues. I am happy with my lens (Sigma 16mm) and it is working expected...hope that helps

Phil
Phil

Hello, am I able to get shipping insurance upon purchase.

CCC Warehouse   DM

Hi Phil. Yes we always add full shipping insurance during checkout. You'll see on check out step 3. Where all shipping options and costs are shown.

Mstrathmore

Hi, my question is not about CCC themselves: I’ve bought from them and was very happy. It’s about the 5 year warranty: has anyone here ever had to claim, and what was the experience like?

Cheers,

Mark.

CCC Warehouse   DM

The extended warranty plan is with professional warranty providers. They work very simply by deciding if the repair quote you get is worth repairing or not. Similar to our car insurance. We have only ever been involved with less than 2 handful instances where customers needed help with mainly registration, 2 cases with claims process

Every time we just asked the provider to assist and they took over, we never heard back from the customer.

By the absence of other issues or how quickly the cases we know about have been dealt with, we feel really confident there are no issues, or we'd be hearing from a lot more customers needing assistance.

The only take away we have from interacting with the warranty providers is, as long we are genuine and get repair quote from official repair centres, they are fine. They are super paranoid about been ripped off with dodgy claims.

There is an upside with the extended warranty we didn't even realise until 3 years ago. These are transferrable to next owner, so most likely you will get a lot more money back if you ever sell the equipment within 5 years (or however long the plan is). As most manufacturer warranty is not transferrable.

Mstrathmore

Thanks, appreciate the answer!

JAYSON

May I ask you ABN number?

JAYSON

May I ask your ABN number? I couldn't find your company via the ABN LOCKUP.

David M
David M

I'm a customer don't know a n but an check a receipt on Monday let me know. Braught about 4 cameras and equipment through them. Last month got 2 x z6ii plus lense and adapters david

kanishk v.
kanishk v.

I am looking to buy a cannon 24-70 f/2.8 USM II lens from you. Its listed for 2155$.
I wanted ti know about local Australian warranty, do you provide that replacement warranty for 5 years as other places here?

CCC Warehouse   DM

It's best to contact us directly using the Contact Us link on our website. We have helpdesk ticket, live chat and phone options. This is an external website, we may not see questions posted here.
Many thanks for understanding

Don D.
Don D.

I'm checking that the cost quoted of $3395 + freight is all that I would pay for a Canon R6, that is, import costs are included.

Cheers

Don

Chromatic
Chromatic

Hi Don, I got a Nikon high end lens. Didn't have to pay a dollar more than quote and freight. No extras on top of the quoted price. Door delivery via courier. Japan warranty in my case, but serviced/attended to by Nikon Centres in Australia. They arrange for it for you, in the event you need it. Chat direct with them online before making any purchase. They clarify everything. Most important, ensure delivery times before making any payment. Hopefully this helps.

Federico A
Federico A

confirming, got nikon z6, sigma 70-200 sport and nikon z 50mm, all orders over 1000, no problems or extra charges

Nora C.
Nora C.

I have problem with my Nikon D750. When I put a battery in the camera's battery slot it will drain in a matter of minutes as soon as the camera is turned on and even if camera is off I only can take about 50 to 60 photos sometimes not even that
The camera has not been dropped, not exposed to water/humidity nor any other extra ordinary circumstances.
This is what I tried so far:
• I have tried different batteries ( I have two original Nikon batteries - same result.
• I have tried carefully wiping the battery connectors on battery and in the camera's battery slot with a dry soft cloth no change.
• I have tried with different lenses and without lenses - same result.

I bought this camera in August 2019 from CCC Warehouse
What is your advise ?

CCC Warehouse   DM

We have received your ticket via our helpdesk ticket system. Already replied there.

Mark C.

Hi looking at the new Sony 12-24mm f2.8. Is the lens from CCC genuine Sony and are you an authorised sony dealer. What Aus warranty does this lens come with. Also where is lens made pls? Mark

Gareth D.
Gareth D.

Hi Mark, I just bought the canon 5DSR from CCC Warehouse. From memory you get 12 months warranty but in the checkout process there's a page that gives you the option to buy exteneded warranty up to 5 years. I ordered Friday and received on Monday. You can also do a live chat with them if you have any questions. Most of their gear is from Japan so comes in the Japanese packaging and Japanese instructions. None of this bothered me as there is a manual for everyting online on canon's website.

Mark C.

Cheers Gareth appreciate the response.

Ghostryder0510
Ghostryder0510

I am considering ordering the D750. Can you advise the manufacturing date of the units you have to see if it is affected by the shutter recall issue. If for instance it is affected unit, can I have it repaired by a authorised nikon repairer or need to return to cccwarehouse to arrange repair?

CCC Warehouse   DM

Nikon doesn't mark the date or even batch number (that we know of). I can give you the last order we shipped Serial no. 89219xx (xx is last 2 digits) you can put this in their recall serial no. checker and see (just make up the last 2 digits).

CCC Warehouse   DM

there won't be any problems with the recall, the last customer that checked it 3 years ago, the serial number we gave him from stock was 2000 above the recall range already.

John Smith
John Smith

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the products off this website are 100% genuine?

Cornelius
Cornelius

I ordered a Canon M6 Mark II camera this month and it was delivered a few days ago. Yes it is genuine.

Attention to detail
Attention to detail

Cornelius, did you check where it was made i.e Japan?

John S.
John S.

HI CCC Warehouse team,

I am planning to buy a Canon camera + lens from your store however I am getting a mixed feedback. Especially when it comes to warranty as the invoice issued does not carry your ABN or GST amount? Is this true? And yes, the warranty that you guys provide, is this the same as manufacturers warranty or is it different? Hope I wont end up paying more than a second hand product and then dont get warranty.

I would appreciate if you can reply.

CCC Warehouse   DM

hi John, we have office in Sydney so this is we differ to most direct import product stores. This means we arrange warranty service with the Australian manufacturer service centres. You can read this review as confirmation of this (just found today this new feature on Productreivew about warranty claimed or not ) https://www.productreview.com.au/consumer-profiles/caec0652-4108-406f-8151-b648806fef9d

Our prices include GST, you can contact us directly for other details (by email or live chat or phoning us - use the Contact Us tab on our website).

Trevor  Daley
Trevor Daley

That is good to hear. I just bought the Canon 5D mark iv and was looking at your website after making the purchase (should have done that first) and I notice that there was only a 12 month warranty. The Canon Manufacturer’s Warranty is 5 years. Now I’m looking forward to getting my new camera body.

CCC Warehouse   DM

We have negotiated a discount deal with one of our extended warranty providers on their 5 years warranty plan. So you can add it and get a better cover. Just use the contact us link on our website to get in touch we can arrange to add the plan at the discounted price.

Jalan S.
Jalan S.

Why do you no longer carry the Nikon 135mm f2.0 DC lens??

CCC Warehouse   DM

We have placed orders for this, but so far no firm delivery date from the suppliers.

Jared E.
Jared E.

Has anyone had to make a warranty claim with CCC? Would love to hear about the turn around time and how well they honour the warranty agreement

CCC Warehouse   DM

Our Sydney office will arrange warranty service with Australian manufacturer service centres for you. So it'll be the same turn around as any repairs sent to the service centres. Warranty claims are for manufacturing defects and are normally assessed by service centres. So as long no abnormal use has happened then there won't any problems with the warranty service process.

CCC Warehouse   DM

i just found this new feature on ProductReview under our "thread" , in the summary section, there is a "Warranty claimed" counter. If you click it will filter the reviews/reviewers that ticked the "Warranty claim made" tick box. This is the reviewer who posted fairly detailed report on his Canon repair

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives