Centurion Garage Doors Questions & Answers

298 questions from our users

Tolga

Tolgaasked

Hi, my Avanti Centurion garage door opens to about 5m and stops, tried to reprogram with the learn and has not worked, also deleted the code and re program and still has not worked.

Adeline L.

Adeline L.asked

Hey so I just recently built my house and I have a Centurion Pro garage door installed and it mentioned that there is a wifi upgrade available. I just wanted to ask if the upgrade had to made before the installation or if it's possible to get now that the garage door has been installed? I really want that upgrade to make my garage door smart and control the garage with my phone/google assistant as well as track when it's open and closed.

Nishaal B.

Nishaal B.asked

On the SD04 can I delete a single remote or are all remotes deleted at the same time?

Arin Abrahamsasked

Hi, my centurion avanti motor has stopped working with e9 code appearing on the display then L.L code. Also the LED light is flashing. Please can you provide any assistance on how to fix this.

Lili

Hi just wandering if you've had this resolved yet please? I have the same issue with mine now.

Arin Abrahams

Hi, yes its al fixed. It was just the 15am fuse that needed to be replaced.

Danielle Perryasked

I have an Avanti garage door motor and it won’t close it says LL then has error message E9

Lili

Hi have you been able to resolve? Mine has stopped working too and has same error codes.

Danielle Perry

No I haven’t I have called the technician he coming Tuesday but he hasn’t even heard of the error code so fingers crossed he can fix it

pals1434

pals1434asked

We are finding our door lifts about 5cm then stops . We bring it back down again. Then retry and generally will lift up fully. Happening quite regularly.
The Avanti remote box has E5 error code on it. What does this mean ?
Peter

Albert

Albertasked

I would just like to find out how do you delete a remote off of the centurion RDO 2?

Calvin G.

Calvin G.asked

Hi We have a Avanti model door
When you press the wall unit it starts to close then immediately starts to retract?
We can close it using the run button and that is all?
I have cleaned the tracks but no change?

Any help as to why it keeps returning ?

Adele v.

Adele v.asked

I have centrion roller door unit. It stop opening and closing the doors. if you press button to open or close the motor is running but nothing is happening, it just sound as if it is in manual mode?

mario

marioasked

my D12 PH/DU don't want to open. constant green light showing and just beep sound when remote is pressed. Any help?

Gail

Gailasked

Hi, I need a new courtesy light for my Centurion Avanti motor. It’s 7years old. It’s 12v/20w bulb but I can’t seem to find one anywhere. It’s a bayonet type with a shorter base than others that I mistakenly bought and didn’t fit. Any idea where I can get one from? Cheers, Gail

Michelle
Michelle

Repco

Joseph D

Joseph Dasked

I have a centurion garage door but I need to by a new remote control, where can I buy this from ?

Richard

Richardasked

I have a double garage door with a Avanti motor, it is several years old and has always worked well
Lately I have noticed the door does not open completely, it sits back a approx 200 to 300 mm, but it still opens and closes otherwise
Can you advise what the problem may be
Regards
Richard

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good afternoon Richard, when is the last time you had your door serviced? It sounds like it could be a cable issue. Could you please call us on 9302 7500 and speak with our friendly maintenance team.

Charlie

Charlieasked

When will the wifi be available? so I can use my phone to open the garage!

Good Morning Charlie,
This is now available. Please contact our office on 9302 7500 for more information or email me at bknox@cgdoors.com.au with your address and phone number and I will ensure that our sales rep gets in contact with you.

Esther

Estherasked

Hi,

Bought over this house with an Avanti garage door motor. Works fine for about 1 year but suddenly it stopped working with a clicking sound whenever an attempt is made to open the door but nothing happens. The green LED in the motor flashes whenever that happens. Pressing open again will make another clicking sound with the LED flashing again. This happened once and somehow it corrected itself and worked again for a few months and then this happened again and so far been about 1 day it has not worked since. Is this an issue with the motor or is there some settings that went wrong? There were no power failures or anything like that. Please assist.

I do not have the model number, but this is how the motor looks like

Good afternoon Esther,
We strongly advise that you service the garage door annually. Please could you call our offices on 9302 7501 and we can schedule a technician to assess.

Colin B Kirkwood

Colin B Kirkwoodasked

Hi Brenda
I have a problem with my 5 remotes on two doors.
All batteries are good in remotes and key pads but still no joy.
I have reset to the factory settings as per your previous post but still no joy.
Any ideas??
Colin

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good Morning Colin, could you please email me at bknox@cgdoors.com.au with your address and contact details. It sounds like we may need to schedule a technician out to assess.

JL R.

JL R.asked

Hi, my garage was working fine and now after opening it, it's constantly beeping every 5 seconds and the LED goes green then will change to red when it beeps and momentarily go back to green.. the garage remotes don't seem to be working although after turning the AGDO off at the wall and back on the remotes will work briefly. Beeping stops after a while for about 20-30 seconds before starting again every 5 seconds

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good afternoon, could you please email me at bknox@cgdoors.com.au with your address so we can check on the type and model of the opener that was installed. Once we know this we will be able to assist your further.

C Steynasked

Hi
I have a Centurion RDO roll-up door opener.
It will not open (or close) the door.
As soon as I connect the power it will go in learn mode with the courtesy light and learn light going on and off - it will go on and off for days and it seems that it cannot get past this learn operation - the Run button on the PC board as well as the remotes or open button, has no effect.
I took the PC board in to Lynwood Centurion dealers where they tested the board and said it is working properly - It was also put in manual mode with dip switch one, but when I returned and installed it again, the problem is still there. Please help?
I also checked the limit switches - it is still in position and does not move, and the wiring also looks intact.

I hope you can give me some pointers where to look next.

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good Afternoon, could you please email me bknox@cgdoors.com.au your address and contact details so I can look into this further and respond accordingly.

C Steyn

I am in Pretoria, South Africa. - would you be able to help me here?

Marj

Marjasked

I have a Centurion SDO-10 and several times now it has opened on its own. Twice when both cars were locked in the garage with remote In each vehicle. And have arrived home twice In one car to find it open. Remotes at all times have been in both vehicles.

Centurion G.Centurion Garage Doors

Good afternoon Marj, thank you for your enquiry. I would in the first instance suggest you try to replace the battery in your wall remote. If this doesn't rectify the problem please contact our maintenance department on 9302 7500 and we can send out a technician to assess.

Oupa Mogale
Oupa Mogale

Hi, ive just bought a new centurion rdo2. it is well installed and the power is going through, but it keeps on flashing the outer white beam and the garage door is not opening or closing. When i disengage the door to manual. it runs smoothly. What might be the problem, please help me, i even decide to take the motor back. Its a roller door garage

Good morning Oupa,
We do not sell RDO2's. Could you please tell me where you are enquiring from?

Roy G

Roy Gasked

Hi
My centrion motor is working, making a noise, but the chain is not moving. Sounds like the gear cogs may not be engauging. Can new cogs be purchased / installed if damaged?

Roy
Perth

Good afternoon Roy,
I think it would be best if you contact our service department on 9302 7500 and we can schedule one of our service technicians to assess.

Get an answer from our members and Centurion Garage Doors representatives