Easystart Homes Questions & Answers

Verifiedeasystarthomes.com.au
Jane
Jane

Hi, what is the deposit required for easy start first homebuyers grant?

Easystart Homes   DM

Hi Jane, thanks for your question. At Easystart Homes, we have access to home loans with as little as $2,500 deposit. For a limited time, we'll also pay your rent while you build. Best regards, Rikki (marketing)

Tom Mac

I am about to build a home with summit. I have chosen to go with timber frame roof structure instead of steel. Is there going to be more cracks appearing over time once the house settles? is steel the preferred option for this ?

vernon
vernon

Wall cracking can also occur in circumstances where your property has been poorly-designed or constructed. Too much weight on a wall can contribute to wall cracks. Inferior, flawed or faulty building materials or under engineered footing design can also contribute to wall cracks. Timber is subject to rot or wrap if expose to element, like insects and termites. How ever this can be treated and is more cheaper then Steel. Timber is lighter and therefore put less stress on your boundary and internal walls. From a safety point in case of fire most houses reach 700 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit while burning. Steel weakens in 230 degrees Fahrenheit. Wood however does not ignite until it reaches 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Wood however remain cooler on the inside then the unprotected steel. Hope this answer your question and when it comes to engineering of your complete project rest assure I did my homework first and Summit tick all my boxes.

Tom Mac

Thanks for your help. I am going with timber. Hopefully it all works out to a high standard.

shazsam31
shazsam31

Hi,

Just wondering if low deposit scheme is still available and how it works, or do I need to provide a minimum 5% deposit to purchase a H&L package.

TIA!

Sharon

Easystart Homes   DM

Hi Sharon, We have many financial solutions available to help you into your first home, including if you have a low deposit. We'd love to talk to you about this more, please feel free to give us a call on 6555 7549 at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Jay (Marketing)

Tracey
Tracey

Did someone had their 's finance rejected? Was the deposit returned ?

cjones06au
cjones06au

I don't know sorry. But, im sure if a finance was rejected Summit EasyStart will try to help through using their finance company Westgate who we have found very helpful.

Lia
Lia

How long do the homes take to build? From slab to handover?

Giselle
Giselle

The slab went down in April and we anticipate handover will be around 6 November.

Michelle
Michelle

My slab went down August and then had keys by the following March. Considering there was a break over the Christmas period I think that it was quite reasonable.

Get an answer from our members and Easystart Homes representatives