Extension Factory

Listing monitored by Extension Factory

4 questions from our users

juvan a.
juvan a.asked

Which is the best renovation company in australia?

Extension Factory
Extension F.Extension Factory

Hi Juvan
Thank you. We pride ourselves on our reputation with offices both in Melbourne & Sydney helping Australians renovate or build their dream home for over 40 years. If you are considering, extending, renovating or building a new home & we can be of service please call our office on 9561-5444 to arrange a free, no obligation, consultation.

Lynbrook italianasked

does this company do built in kitchen alfresco with swim spa?

Rose
Rose

I think they would But you would be better off asking them directly

not happy
not happy

I would not be sure about the spa. I would use spa experts for that. I do not recommend using the company. You can see evidence of the level of quality of their work and practices on the extension factory experience facebook page.

Lynbrook italian

I think we’ll go to a different company

Raven
Ravenasked

Are there any reliable builders working for the extension factory?

NO - don't go anywhere near them!!

ripoffsspreets
ripoffsspreetsasked

Hi i require an urgent extension on top 2 bedrooms and bathrrom, i live in caulfield. Also do you take care of council permits etc?

Cam and Elly
Cam and Elly

Hi, I don't actually work for them, but they did take of our permits.
Regs,
Cam

Crickey
Crickey

Yes they do. But take some advice and don't even contemplate using Extension Factory if you want to retain sanity. They are hopeless, too many supervisors covering there own A#$ and nothing happens. Communication non existent.

Stuart B
Stuart B

Easier to do it yourself, as a few people have mentioned they are slow. Also they tend to wait for things to happen, dont get on the front foot so let councils take longer than needed. Our first permit took a 2 weeks, not done by the EF, the EF minor change took over 2 months and I ended up ringing the council to sort out some issues.

Get an answer from our members and Extension Factory representatives