GO Homes Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by GO Homes

10 questions from our users

Freddy M.asked

Hi Go homes,
What is the meaning of your 6+ months time frame to get the brickwork done?
Can you please explain because I don't seem to get an answer when I ask the "right person".
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Freddy M.

Thanks for the quick reply.
How long then from the bricky allocation to the actual brick works?
What it the time frame for this?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Mindyourownbusiness
Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

GO HomesGO HomesSend a private message

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO HomesSend a private message

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Kso
Ksoasked

Your build up price is included site work??
(Earthwork, stormworter disposal....more)
Some builder extra charged home owners
You know is........

Sheriasked

Hi

I wanted to know the built experience with go homes ., customer relations and promptness in reply and if go homes can give me any reference of your built or anyone can share their reference who built with go homes so that we can have a look at the quality of the work other than display home

Hi ,
I would like to have any reference of your built and any reference of completed built so that we can check the quality and the experience .My email address in Iyazmasz26@gmail.com

Natalie
Natalieasked

Without putting any of the other builders down may I kindly ask why someone should choose to build their home with you (Go Homes) over another builder? What makes you a step above the rest? What is it that makes you different? What quality do you bring to the table? Thank you, Natalie.

RichardB
RichardBasked

Is it true that if the build takes longer than the scheduled time (from commencement of works), you will pay $300 for the duration of the build?

Eraser

Hi Richard, check it out, some companies do pay for for exceeding the time frame. I know myhomeswa was doing that a year ago

Vinod Tandonasked

Hi could anyone please tell the experience with Go homes regarding total construction times from start to finish , quality of material used and customer service ?

Regards.
Vin

Ian M
Ian M
mickyb
mickybasked

Hi why are your display homes the old commodore ones ?

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives