Humm

383 questions from our users

Lily

Lily asked

Hi,
I’ve tried to make an account with Humm but it says we’re unable to provide you with an account. Is there a reason for this? I’m a little confused

joseph mullins

joseph mullinsasked

My name is Joseph Patrick Mullins. I'm trying to open a humm account. I've downloaded the app on the application, i put in my details and it just freezes they are correct details medicare no. Please look into this, contact me at [Contact Details Removed] thank you

Madeline M.

Madeline M.asked

When do you make first payment when using humm

Jeremy
Jeremy

25% up front unless it's a big things transaction, then it can sometimes have no deposit. Before you approve the transaction, it gives you the full payment schedule so you can make sure the store has told you the correct thing on Big Things transactions.

Madeline M.

Madeline M.asked

When you use humm when do you make first payment

Jenny D

Jenny Dasked

I’ve tried numerous times today to purchase a clothes dryer. It’s less than $400 and I have $2,000 limit. But when I finish transaction by logging into humm it says humm has declined it. Why is this? And I have enough money in my bank account for first payment.

Renee
Renee

Hi Jenny
Check to see if the store has a online purchase with Humm feature or only offer in-store purchases.
I know that this is the case with IKEA. Can only use Humm in-store Humm feature.
Kindest regards

attilaalma21asked

Pay my outstanding balance earlier than I did on 20/03/2021. On 27/03/2021 still not show up my payment on my Humm account. 3 times online chat Humm and last chat with Tayla, she told me today on 26/03/2021 going to clear it, but on 27/03/2021 she did nothing. I would like to close my account.

Rehana

Rehana asked

Ridiculous company. Tried creating an account today only to be told that I can't set up one for some reason when I met all the criteria, without even giving me a reason! Bad customer service as well. At least give valid information to your potential customers.

attilaalma21

Don't make any account with this company, they are not for help you....

D d.

Ring baycorp they prob did a credit check.

Lusyle

Lusyleasked

Hello humm team,
Previously i have been humm account. But i cannot sign humm again. Everytime i login, it shows the text
“ you’re tried to register previously and we are unable to provide you in an account”
I really don’t understand what happened.

Thanks,
Lusy

Heather K.

Heather K.asked

used the app to create an account - all fine untill i get to terms and conditions where the 'continue' button just loops and i cant move on to next stage. a quick response would be appreciated

Heather K.

Heather K.asked

using the app to create an account - everything fine until the terms and conditions, everything correct details but the 'continue button just loops and does not continue - need the app for a dentist. a quick reply would be appreciated

Jasmine S.

Jasmine S.asked

Hi I have pre approval of $200.purxhase amount is $165, why has it declined

Trish
Trish

They take the first payment out

It's buy now pay later

S. Kihi

S. Kihiasked

Hi there I have a humm account of up to $1000 limit. I went to apply for bigger things where the limit is up to $10,000 then all of a sudden my hole humm account has been shut down. I ring and ask why, there answer was because if the new law under the money laundering act its been closed? Like what the hell all I did was apply for bigger things put my name date of birth and license number and my account has been closed?

Barry Taylor

Barry Taylorasked

I'm in Humm by certegy finance nearly a year but I want to see my remaining balance Please who can I contact can you give me some information to contact i want to see my remaining balance please

Barry Taylor

Linda
Linda

Hey - you should download the app and it’s then at your fingertips - you can also pay via the app as well and make extra payments or move the dates etc forward or back

elisha

elishaasked

Hi, If my application declines, will it show on my credit file as declined?

Eziekiel D.

Eziekiel D.asked

Hi I am paying my oz shut by direct debit from my bank account.my oz shut is 24 month in contract in total of Aud 5001.00.
I check my banks transaction today and the total amount debit from feb 27 2019 to feb 10 2021 is total of Aud 5184.00.IT is over paid for amount contract of Aud 5001.00.is it possible to refund those over debited?
Edgar D.
OZ shut costumer

Michele W.
Michele W.

Hi, humm has a $8 monthly fee, so i assume the extra charge is for this reason.

Ging

Gingasked

I found out that Gucci website accepta Bpay payments can i use Humm Bpay to buy there?

Kylie H.

Kylie H.asked

If my Humm account is saying that I have $3200 available left to spend on big things does that mean that I could pay say one bill via Bpay for $1800 & then another for $790 & just be paying the one fortnightly repayment amount. Or would it be a separate fortnightly repayment for each bill paid?

Gov
Gov

As far as I can make out what figure u have displayed is what u have to spend but I think it still has to be approved, and the amount u spend will then be what u can spend next time, I had 5,000 supposedly but spent 450 only to then find out that was what I could spend next time but it has to be approved every time??? It just does not makes sense, easier to use another bnpl with no problems

Steve K

Steve Kasked

How does Humm gets income thus adding value to share price?

Tracey Anne
Tracey Anne

They charge a monthly fee of 8 dollars which is factored into your fortnightly payments.

Lenleeasked

How long does a refund take if the store doesn't have the items in stock & I've requested a refund to shop at another store ?

Lenlee

As there still waiting to take payments out ?

Kaye A.
Kaye A.

Sorry Lenore, have not come across this

No worries

Lili M.

Lili M.asked

I have a pre approval of $3000 on my big things limit, does this mean I’ll be able to use it to fix my car? It’s costing me $2884, I just don’t want it to decline when I’m at the shop after they’ve fixed it?

Leroy
Leroy

If the place you're going to has Bpay options you can do it that way.

Get an answer from our members and Humm representatives

Other Buy Now, Pay Later Services