Interparcel Questions & Answers

Verifiedau.interparcel.com
Yunxi Z.
Yunxi Z.

Can interparcel deliver the baby cot?The baby cot can be separated and be packaged in one moving box. How does it be charged if it can be delivered.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Yunxi, as baby cots are classed as furniture, it is generally prohibited to be sent with our services however we can allow for the baby cot to be sent if it can be flat packed. Please note however, if you wish to select a service including transit warranty, flat packed furniture is not covered for damage and only if deemed lost in transit. You will need to ensure this is packaged securely with internal cushioning. Our pricing is based on weight and dimensions as well as the location of collection and delivery so you will need to weigh and measure the exact details of the shipment to get an accurate quote. For further assistance, kindly contact our customer service team either by calling 1300 006 031, emailing at help@interparcel.com.au or through our live chat service available on our website.

Robert
Robert

does startrack sub contract to interparcel?..my interparcel item says its been "left in a safe place" by startrack. ive looked in all the "safe" and unsafe places, also tried post office my tracking number didnt show up on their computer and they say they dont have contact with startrack or any couriers. confused as i thought startrack was owned by Australia post.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Robert, Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of Australia's largest and best courier services. We provide the sender of your goods a vast list of options so it is possible StarTrack was the nominated courier. Please reach out to our customer service team at help@interparcel.com.au for assistance locating your shipment.

Eyka

I’m wanting to ship some boxes from Sydney to the Far North Coast of NSW. I don’t know how to go about weighing these boxes to get a quotation. Any suggestions ! (Other than weigh all items independently and calculate).

ColR
ColR

Sorry, can't help

Interparcel   DM

Hi Cushla. Thank you for your enquiry! As our prices are based on the weight of your package as well as the dimensions, this information is needed to obtain a price and book in a courier collection with us.

I would suggest trying to weigh your parcels on bathroom scales. If you needed any further help, you can contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 006 0031, or use our live chat function via the website.

Thanks for your reply.

megan
megan

Hi I live in Muswellbrook NSW Australia, I am wanting to send a parcel to Casablance Morocco, can you help me and how much will it cost, thanks God bless Megan

Interparcel   DM

Hi Megan. Thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely assist you, it may be easier if you contact the customer service team who can guide you through our pricing and booking process. You can call our friendly team on 1300 006 031, use the live chat function on the website, or email help@inteparcel.com.au.

Robert A.
Robert A.

Delivery safe to USA?

MATTE GOLD
MATTE GOLD

Hey Robert, yes mate we have no issues sending to USA via Interparcel. I find we generally get the best service by choosing to ship with UPS.

Thang G.
Thang G.

My parcel was dispatched on13.10.20(reference no.INCSC.896,VBE) from London.How long would it take to reach India?

vishwakarmaabhay05
vishwakarmaabhay05

Hey Thang did I received similar in the name of Howard Simon from royal bank of Scotland , did you receive your package?

nogenmolsom043
nogenmolsom043

I didn't received any package or parcels they tell transfer some amount of money

Samantha N.
Samantha N.

What time is cut for a next day pickup please

Interparcel   DM

Hi Samantha, depends on the service and where the collection is. Please contact Interparcel on 1300 006 031 after 9am and we will be able to assist you.

Phanith Y.
Phanith Y.

Hello. Do you accept parcel sending from Brisbane, Australia to Siem Reap, Cambodia at the moment?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Phanith Y, thank you for your message. we can send freight to Cambodia however, there are moderate delays due to Covid-19 and cancelled flights. Please confirm what you are sending also?

Bill
Bill

Hi. Are you still operating? I would like a parcel picked up from Bligh Park Sydney and delivered to Calwell. Is it worth booking? Thanks. Rudi.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Bill, Yes, we are still operating however, there may be just minor delays. Please hop onto our website to place a booking external link  and contact us on 1300 006 031 or email customerservices@interparcel.com.au.

Carole S.
Carole S.

Where is my nearest drop off pointTW123EJ please?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Carole, thank you for your message. Interparcel act as an online third party broker re-selling the services of Australia's largest and best courier companies.
All services on our website are door to door and are collected and delivered by the leading big brand courier companies. To obtain a quote and compare the services available, please click on the following link: external link

rubi s.
rubi s.

i had posted my parcel a week ago to Australia from New Zealand. The tracking website was not even working and when i phoned the company during office hour. The phone told to phone them during office hour. It is office hour! And you cannot even leave a voice message. Your company quality of service is terrible. I would never recommend anyone to your company. Terrible and you cannot contact anyone! DO NOT USE THEM!

Interparcel   DM

Hi Rubi. Our Interparcel customer service team is based in Sydney NSW and our office hours are 9am - 5pm AEST. Our phone lines and live chat service is open during AEST business hours. If you could please call the team back on 1300 006 031 during these times, or jump on our live chat, we'll be happy to assist you!

P. Gopi N.

Now My parcel in ur custody from UK when I expect to India how many days take?

Interparcel   DM

Hi there, it appears you may have booked your shipment with Interparcel in the UK. Please email your order number to help@interparcel.com for further assistance.

P. Gopi N.

I am not booked that parcel sent (booked)royal bank of scotland uk but thery are giving reference number only I give below that numberincsc.896.Vbe this is true or wrong and they are mentioned name bursell lawrence interparcel delivery executive that person working ur company please confirm

Interparcel   DM

Hi There, it seems you have made a booking with Interparcel UK. you have contacted Interparcel Australia. please email them on help@interparcel.com

Momma
Momma

Good day. Is it true that if somebody send a parcel to someone else, the receiver will pay before she/he can receive the said parcel? The parcel courier is interparcel but based in UK.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Momma, when placing a booking with Interparcel the freight charges are paid before. If the shipment is going internationally, there may be duties and taxes that the receiver would need to pay for the parcel to be released for delivery. If this was booked with Interparcel UK and you have any further questions, please email them on customerservices@interparcel.com

Jimmy T
Jimmy T

Does Interparcel offer insurance if I’m using the UPS service?
JimmyT

Interparcel   DM

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for your enquiry! Yes on UPS services we offer $100 included warranty, and the option to add more transit warranty during the booking process, of up to $2,000. Please know there are certain items we do not cover, please call the team on 1300 006 031 for further information and take a look at the following link external link .

Harley111
Harley111

Hi what would the cost be to transport 4 x 15 “ alloy rims with tyres from 2601 to 4506. Weight is approx 10 kg each

Interparcel   DM

Hi Harley, thank you for your enquiry! All items sent with us need to be packaged. Once packaged in a box our prices are based on the length, width, and height in CM and the weight in KG. Depending on what kind of service you are looking for, would depend on the price. Please run a quote through this link external link . You can call the team on 1300 006 031 or speak with someone on the online chat system to assist with the services we offer. Have a lovely day :)

Jutta G.

Interparcel can transfer money ??

Jutta G.

Interparcel have financial services ???

Interparcel   DM

Please note that interparcel.com does not provide any money tranfer or financial services. We focus at cost effective parcel delivery with excellent customer service.

Hynze
Hynze

Hi can i get parcel pick up to ship from donolly,victoria to canada?

MattRob

I'd recommend a different courier service, this one is weak and pathetic.

Julie Wang
Julie Wang

Hi, Interparcel. Is it possible for me to ship something with plastic storage box?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Julie, We definitely don't recommend it. Its always better to use a double layered corrugated cardboard box which are available to buy at Office Works, Bunnings or any Storage Outlet. Plastic storage boxes tend do crack while in transit and are not suitable for a courier network. Hope this helps.

MattRob

Because the couriers are heavy handed, and interparcel tend to scam out of insurance claims, i would suggest you box it, box it again, and then box it, as that is what it takes so their couriers don't damage it.

Dylan S
Dylan S

Is it possible for me to leave my package that I want delivered at a local post office, and have Interparcel pick it up from there instead of my house?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Dylan, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately, freight cannot be dropped off to the local post office however, you can drop it off to a local depot. In order to do so, a booking will need to be placed online with your pickup address and then you can contact us to cancel the pickup and we will provide with the address of the nearest depot. if you require further information, please send an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au or contact us on 1300 006 031.

Hello Interparcel,

Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store which is based in the UK? Tried contacting your UK brand but have been really unhelpful.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Daniel, Interparcel in Australia operate separately to Interparcel in the UK. Whilst we are unable to assist answering your query regarding integration, if you would like to send us an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have your enquiry forwarded to Interparcel in the UK for further assistance.

Daniel R

Hello, thank you for getting back to me. Sadly I have spoken to the UK branch and they is no integration at the moment and they are no future plans for in the UK, sadly our company will have to find a another carrier solution but thank you for your help. Kind Regards, Daniel

Dan
Dan

I send satchels on a regular basis through Aus post , do we just put the dimensions of the satchel into the system , not an exact science when dealing with a satchel?

Mellissalewis
Mellissalewis

correct

Interparcel   DM

Hi Dan, that is correct. When sending a satchel or envelope via our service, please enter the measurements of the satchel or envelope and our system will generate a list of all the rates and services available for your shipment.

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives

Extra Information