Interparcel Questions & Answers

4.2 from 1,796 reviews

31 questions from our users

Momma

Mommaasked

Good day. Is it true that if somebody send a parcel to someone else, the receiver will pay before she/he can receive the said parcel? The parcel courier is interparcel but based in UK.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Momma, when placing a booking with Interparcel the freight charges are paid before. If the shipment is going internationally, there may be duties and taxes that the receiver would need to pay for the parcel to be released for delivery. If this was booked with Interparcel UK and you have any further questions, please email them on customerservices@interparcel.com

Jimmy T

Jimmy Tasked

Does Interparcel offer insurance if I’m using the UPS service?
JimmyT

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for your enquiry! Yes on UPS services we offer $100 included warranty, and the option to add more transit warranty during the booking process, of up to $2,000. Please know there are certain items we do not cover, please call the team on 1300 006 031 for further information and take a look at the following link -https://au.interparcel.com/help/guides/prohibited-restricted.php.

Harley111

Harley111asked

Hi what would the cost be to transport 4 x 15 “ alloy rims with tyres from 2601 to 4506. Weight is approx 10 kg each

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Harley, thank you for your enquiry! All items sent with us need to be packaged. Once packaged in a box our prices are based on the length, width, and height in CM and the weight in KG. Depending on what kind of service you are looking for, would depend on the price. Please run a quote through this link https://au.interparcel.com/quote/parcel. You can call the team on 1300 006 031 or speak with someone on the online chat system to assist with the services we offer. Have a lovely day :)

Jutta G.asked

Interparcel can transfer money ??

Jutta G.

Interparcel have financial services ???

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Please note that interparcel.com does not provide any money tranfer or financial services. We focus at cost effective parcel delivery with excellent customer service.

Hynze

Hynzeasked

Hi can i get parcel pick up to ship from donolly,victoria to canada?

MattRob

I'd recommend a different courier service, this one is weak and pathetic.

Julie Wang

Julie Wangasked

Hi, Interparcel. Is it possible for me to ship something with plastic storage box?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Julie, We definitely don't recommend it. Its always better to use a double layered corrugated cardboard box which are available to buy at Office Works, Bunnings or any Storage Outlet. Plastic storage boxes tend do crack while in transit and are not suitable for a courier network. Hope this helps.

MattRob

Because the couriers are heavy handed, and interparcel tend to scam out of insurance claims, i would suggest you box it, box it again, and then box it, as that is what it takes so their couriers don't damage it.

Dylan S

Dylan Sasked

Is it possible for me to leave my package that I want delivered at a local post office, and have Interparcel pick it up from there instead of my house?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Dylan, Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately, freight cannot be dropped off to the local post office however, you can drop it off to a local depot. In order to do so, a booking will need to be placed online with your pickup address and then you can contact us to cancel the pickup and we will provide with the address of the nearest depot. if you require further information, please send an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au or contact us on 1300 006 031.

Daniel Rasked

Hello Interparcel,

Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store which is based in the UK? Tried contacting your UK brand but have been really unhelpful.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Daniel, Interparcel in Australia operate separately to Interparcel in the UK. Whilst we are unable to assist answering your query regarding integration, if you would like to send us an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have your enquiry forwarded to Interparcel in the UK for further assistance.

Daniel R

Hello, thank you for getting back to me. Sadly I have spoken to the UK branch and they is no integration at the moment and they are no future plans for in the UK, sadly our company will have to find a another carrier solution but thank you for your help. Kind Regards, Daniel

Dan

Danasked

I send satchels on a regular basis through Aus post , do we just put the dimensions of the satchel into the system , not an exact science when dealing with a satchel?

Mellissalewis
Mellissalewis

correct

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Dan, that is correct. When sending a satchel or envelope via our service, please enter the measurements of the satchel or envelope and our system will generate a list of all the rates and services available for your shipment.

Lauretta Salis

Lauretta Salisasked

Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store? Is there an app or something?

DVR
DVR

I don't think so. I've only been able to integrate sendle with my shopify account so far.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Lauretta, we sure do! Please email us your details to quote@interparcel.com.au and I can have someone get in contact with you.

MattRob

Consider other couriers, interparcel is horrible.

Rox

Roxasked

Hi
I'm wanting to send a parcel to UK - how long will his take and are your rates better than Auspost? Look forward to your response.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi there, we have a range of services available to the UK with transit times ranging between 1-4 working days. You can view our rates online, simply using the locations, weight & measurements. Here's the link: https://au.interparcel.com/quote/parcel
Please give us a call should you have any further questions.

Jenmiles

Jenmilesasked

keeps asking me to confirm my email but can't see where I can do it

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jen, I'm not sure I understand your query. If you don't mind contacting us on 1300 006 031 one of our friendly staff members can get more info and answer any questions you may have.

Sam

Samasked

Why is insurance through Interparcel for TNT twice the price of going to TNT direct?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Sam, there are variations on the transit warranty offered by Interparcel. If you'd like to email us the goods description and value to customerservices@interparcel.com.au, we'll be able to give you more info.

MattRobasked

How long until our claims are processed?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Matt, our standard turnaround time for claims can take up to 28 days however, we normally have claims resolved prior to this time frame. During the lead up to Christmas we received higher than normal volumes of freight resulting in high volumes of enquiries however, we aim to have your claim completed as soon as possible.

MattRob

Our claims run a lot longer than 28days, and given that you are open over Xmas, I wouldn't expect any real reason for a delay, other than it's a good excuse.

John

Johnasked

How do I track a parcel ?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi John, you can track your shipments directly on our website using your Interparcel tracking number. We have a 'Track Parcel' tab at the top of our Home page on the site otherwise, you can contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

John

Johnasked

I would like to ship some health product to Vietnam but don't know how my parcel goes through Vietnam custom clearance. Please advise
Do you have any staff in Adelaide so that I can see them in person to get more information?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi John, thank you for your query. Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of major courier companies. Due to the nature of our service, we do not handle any customs clearance processes and therefore, may not be aware of the requirements for health products to Vietnam.
I would suggest you contact Australian Customs to confirm if they can provide you with any details otherwise, the best point of contact would be local Customs in Vietnam.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 006 031 should you have any further queries.

swords114

swords114asked

Trying to send an item through you guys and saw 2 options. One is a Courierplease ATL and the other courier please Box which is 60cents difference and the latter has a $100 warranty too. Wondering what it means by Courier Please Box? As in I have to purchase a box by courier please or am I reading into that too much? Also noticed a courier please Road. What do all these mean?

Please let me know thank you

Interparcel P.Interparcel

The name of the services does not determine how you are required to send the freight. For example, the Couriers Please satchel or box services does not require a specific satchel or box. As long as the measurements that you have entered in the system are correct, you can choose to send your item however you feel it is safe. Each service will be displayed based on the package details you have entered so as long as this information is correct, you can select any service pending the price or estimated delivery desired. ATL stands for 'Authority to Leave' which means that the freight will be delivered without a signature. There is no option to add transit warranty to this service so if you require transit warranty, please do not select an ATL service.
We provide customer service via email (customerservices@interparcel.com.au), phone (1300 006 031) and live chat. Please feel free to contact us should you require further information. We do also have a 'more information' tab under each service which will provide you with a bit of additional information.
I hope this response has assisted you.

Nat

Natasked

Hi can you arrange packing? Do you have insurance?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Nat, unfortunately, we do not offer/provide a packaging service. This is something that the sender of the goods will need to arrange however, we do have packaging advice available on our website under the Help & Advice tab.
Additional transit warranty can be selected and paid for at an additional cost however, it varies pending on the service selected and the items being sent. ATL services do not provide this option.
For a full list of our Prohibited/Restricted items list, please refer to the Help & Advice tab.
I hope this information is of assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to contact our office on 1300 006 031 should you require further assistance.

Jonni
Jonni

pack and send offer packing service it costs alot but if your lazy like some of us or have fragile things then they can do what you need

Albert aron

Albert aronasked

Hi,i just wondering my parcel when will be deliver? its been a week from now. Tn. 04520421 and 3x912146. Please and thank you

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the tracking number you have provided does not appear to be one of our reference numbers. Can you please confirm if you have a tax invoice number from Interparcel? This should have been provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, if your items is travelling via Interparcel in the UK or NZ, you will need to direct your query on their websites (www.interparcel.com or www.interparcel.co.nz). Although we share the same company name, we operate separately and are aligned with different courier companies.

Brenda E Schwerdt

Brenda E Schwerdtasked

Do you deliver on Saturday?

Hi Brenda

We only provide services for delivery between Mon-Fri at this stage

Kind regards,

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives