Jenny Craig Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

36 questions from our users

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

MMC
MMCasked

Can you please bring back the bean burrito - it was the best!

Cathy Huffmanasked

I used to be life time member is that for life? my name would be under Cathy Huffman

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Why ask in a review site rather than contact them directly?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Cathy, yes you are a member for life. Please contact your local centre and they will locate your information. Thanks.

shaz1964asked

I'm also a lifetime member from many yrs ago when I lived in NSW, is there any record of it anywhere?

They had my name on file but went to same branch as before but over 10 years later.

shaz1964

Mines been a bit longer and I'm.in a different date so I'm not to hopeful

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Our friendly Customer Care Team should be able to investigate your request. Can you please email your name & email to AU_jennycare@jennycraig.com.au

The Jenny Craig Team

dolores p
dolores pasked

How much is a 10 week trial membership in canada? I had a lifetime membership but it was many years ago and probably no record of it.

Hi Dolores,

Thank you for reaching out. You've contacted Jenny Craig Australia & New Zealand. For Jenny Craig North America, please submit your query via https://www.jennycraig.com/?country=CA

We wish you all the best on your journey.

The Team at Jenny Craig Australia & New Zealand

mmd
mmdasked

If I have been doing Jenny Craig for 5 weeks and I find I need to suspend membership from 26 Nov 2019 to 14 Jan 2020... can I do this.
My income was reduced last month and we are away for 4 Tuesdays so I feel I need to put it on hold until I am back home and have saved some more money.

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi there, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, you won't be able to put the program on hold. If you have the free 10-week membership, it will expire 10 weeks after you started. On your return after 14th January, we will have another Trial program on offer for you to consider. It will also be at a minimum cost. If you have bought a longer-term program, it will still be valid on your return. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact your local centre.

Anne M
Anne Masked

May I ask how your company can sign a pensioner (between 68 & 70) up at a cost of $500 when they have less than 5kg to loose. Don’t you have a duty of care to explain to that person that you can’t take their money as their is a minimum weight to loose or at least get a medical certificate from their doctor to make sure they are fully aware of what they are signing up for.

disappointed di

Jenny Craig is full of misleading information.. their only objectiive is to make money fast regardless of customer circumstance

Maribel
Maribelasked

I had a lifetime membership signed up in 1994 here at Bay Area, Texas.Can you please let me know what my membership entails? I was reading through the previous responses that you have been giving and you guys seem to be re-directing your customers to the local centers. Your consultants, are NOT the same ones you had 20 some years ago. And I am sorry to tell you, that whenever I ask them what are my benefits they seem to not know either. And I understand that 20 years ago, we still had more paper trails than computer!
My question is can I go back without buying any food and just ask for a consultation?
Thank you so much to the Jenny Craig program, it has truly helped me loose "all" my pregnancy & roller coster weight problems.

Hi Maribel,
Thanks for your message. This is the Product Review for the Australia and New Zealand Jenny Craig. Please contact the USA Jenny Craig via their website and they will be able to assist you with your membership query: https://www.jennycraig.com/contact

Tamera
Tameraasked

I purchased a lifetime membership back in early 2000’s. I can’t remember any of my info. Is there a way to check on it?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Tamera, thank you for contacting us. A Consultant from your local centre will be able to assist you with confirming your membership details. Alternatively, please feel free to email Au-JennyCare@cjc.com with further details including your full name at the time of joining, centre that you attended, the year you joined, home address at that time. We hope to hear from you soon!

shirley
shirleyasked

Hi, I purchased a gold membership back in around 1997, in NZ. I am currently attending on a weekly basis and I would like to know the details of the programme I purchased please? ie life long membership, food purchases etc, Shirley

Kelleigh
Kelleigh

Hi Shirley

Sorry I am unable to help you as I was just any happy Jenny Craig customer (not a Consultant)

All the best

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Shirley, thank you for contacting us. The centre that you are currently attending will have your membership records on file. Please speak with your consultant directly for more information. Wishing you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals!

Lanie
Lanieasked

Hi if i heard my consultant right..she mentioned i get reimbursed my membership fee if i keep my weight off for a year..???

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Lanie, If you have a long term program (such as the 5 year Signature Plus membership) and you have reached your goal weight, you are entitled to a 50% reimbursement of your membership costs once you have completed a year of monthly maintenance visits and stayed within 2kg of your goal weight. Obviously you are eligible as your consultant has made you aware of this offer. It is definitely worth taking advantage of this opportunity as you will be monitored on your own food throughout the year after reaching goal to make sure the kilos don’t creep back on, and we reimburse you for your effort! Definitely chat to your consultant about it on your next visit.

Truth hurts

Hahahaha Do you honestly expect Jenny Craig to recognise and honour that alleged undertaking???

Crikey? JC is a business and a shonky one at that. Moreover, how would you prove your continued/constant weightloss to their satisfaction??

You are aware that Jenny Craig is a very scrupulous business, are you not??

Any way, good luck with that. Let us know if they refund you a single cent lol I doubt it :)

disappointed di

Absolutely agree.. good luck !!

Rose
Roseasked

I purchased a life membership for Jenny Craig when they first opened in Townsville - possibly late 80's- the cost was about a months salary at that time - I am thinking $700 or $900 - I then moved away from Townsville - approx 5 years ago I went back to Jenny Craig when I moved closer to Townsville and was told that I couldn't access my life membership as they did not have records that went back that far but I was welcome to purchase another life membership - I could not understand why I should do that so left. I am thinking about trialling one of your $10 time limited memberships and was looking at the reviews and notice some comments about life membership so thought I would ask about life membership records - if nationally you have kept them since the beginning. Thank you

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Rose, Thank you for your comments regarding our Lifetime memberships. Just to clarify for you, the Success Plus Program (1991 – 1996) was the first program where we offered a lifetime membership. Programs prior to these dates were referred to as “long term programs” but had an expiry date of seven years from the date of joining. From 1997 to 2005, we offered the Gold Program, also a lifetime membership. We still have many clients actively using both these lifetime programs when needed, hence the comments appearing occasionally. From July 2005, we no longer offered such programs, opting for memberships of firstly, seven years and later, five years duration. When the company went online in 2000, all current and lifetime memberships were entered into the system. However, we did not enter memberships that had expired at that point. We can check your membership status in our database at Head Office if you wish. Please email us at Au-jennycare@cjc.com and we will confirm your membership for you.

Truth hurts

Wow! Jenny Craig made an absolute fortune from these so-called "Life Memberships", especially since most customers have then ingored their 'lifetime' memberships or forgotten about them.

Any moral, decent company would have refunded these fees.....but not Jenny Craig.....where money is everything.

disappointed di

Be careful of the short term memberships.. they charge you extra for the food. Of course they don't tell you that !

Vicki
Vickiasked

Do I have to purchase three meals a day or can I choose dinner and lunch for egg?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Vicki. We start you off with the full 7 day Jenny Craig Menus which includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a Snack each day. This allows complete control of your kilojoules and the best possible start to your weight loss. We then gradually educate you on meals and days on your own. If you would like any more information please contact us on 1300 453 669 (AU) or 0800 502 302 (NZ).

disappointed di

If you don't purchase the complete meal package the price goes up !!

Kathy B
Kathy Basked

Hello, I paid for my lifetime membership back in I believe sometime around mid 2000's in Roanoke Va. Can you explain to me what being a lifetime member means (the terms/perks of the membership) as far as what type of discounts should I receive when resuming the program?

Hi Kathy,
Your lifetime membership allows you to return to the program at any time without purchasing a new membership. You are welcome to take advantage of our My Loyalty program which offers you weekly discounts on complete menus. We recommend visiting your local centre for a no-obligation consultation where they can discuss your options with you. If you have any further questions please email AU-jennycare@cjc.com.

Natalie T.
Natalie T.

The Gold Membership also entitles you to 10% off your food. It states this on my Gold Menbership card!

lovepuss
lovepussasked

what in the hell does ( tardare ) mean,, thats what that pommy say's at the end of your ad and quote
join jenny craig tadare
why dont you get an aussie to do aussie ads

Lanie
Lanieasked

Do you deliver to Kalgoorlie WA as the branch has closed down here?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Lanie, yes we are able to arrange home delivery to Kalgoorlie. You can contact us on (08) 9275 2911 or feel free to email us at AU-jennycare@cjc.com. We wish you all the very best with your health and fitness goals

Nab
Nabasked

I have notice that you are currently not providing the Halal meat option. This is one thing that is stopping me (many like me) from getting into the program, especially after reading the horrible vegetable menu stories. Is there any plan to bring in Halal Menu? If yes, do we have any timeline for this?

Jenny Craig AdminJenny Craig

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Currently, Jenny Craig does not offer a Halal menu. We are mindful of the growing demands for Halal products. Although Jenny Craig controls product development, nutritional content and recipe formulation, our suppliers control the sourcing of all meat products used in the facilities, so we are obliged to comply with these specifications. If you do have any questions about the menu suitability, please feel free to contact a consultant on 1300 453 669 (AUS) or 0800 502 302 (NZ). Thank you again for writing to us.

Marie
Marieasked

I have diabetes and need to lose 10 to 15 kg. Have you got an eating program for me?

Jenny Craig AdminJenny Craig

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your question. The Jenny Craig program is suitable for people with well-controlled diabetes and supports people to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. The portion and kilojoule controlled meals and snacks are all suitable when eaten as part of the Jenny Craig menus. We do consider your health to be our number one priority so you will be asked to complete a Health Acknowledgement prior to enrolling on the program. Individual blood glucose responses to foods may vary, so we encourage our clients to try all the foods they are comfortable with. The program will help you to lose weight by providing a kilojoule controlled healthy eating plan including ready to eat meals, with your own fresh fruit, vegetables, low fat dairy foods, lean meats or alternatives and whole grains. We’ll encourage you to include some physical activity, within your own limitations, and motivate you to look at your own behaviours surrounding food and physical activity and guide you to make positive lifestyle changes. You’ll do all of this with the support of private weekly consultations with a trained consultant until you reach your desired weight. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 13 19 92 for any further information.

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives