JJ's House Questions & Answers

Verifiedjjshouse.com
Theresa Pereira
Theresa Pereira

I am interested in Mother of the Bride Dress P/code 298554 in either daffodil or gold colour. I would like to know if the embellishment/beads around the neck are in silver or gold. Also, would the dress and jacket be discounted by 20%. Thank you.
Please email me on - pereirasare@hotmail.com

Patience S.
Patience S.

are the shoe sizes equivalent to australia's shoe size?

Anna Baines
Anna Baines

HAYRİ T.
HAYRİ T.

Hello where is your store near parramata?

JJ's House   DM

Sorry, we are an online shop without an actual store.

Annemarie O.
Annemarie O.

I’d say don’t hope on a discount but rather be prepared for the price to increase again before checkout. ‚They haven’t updated their pricing yet‘ they told me

Sonya M.
Sonya M.

How do I return 2 items. I can’t see how to do it online. How do I get a return order form?

Diatriber D.
Diatriber D.

Hi my messages don't seem to get through to you. I didn't think you could help. The order number was 4673898802. Can you help? Thanks a lot

JJ's House   DM

Hi, I am now able to see this message now. So sorry for the convenience. I'll contact your email address later for solutions. Thanks for your time.

Ron Lawrence
Ron Lawrence

Hi I’m wondering if you have a shop in Queen Street Brisbane? Cheers Ros

Zoe P.

If I see a wedding dress I like that has a low back, can it be made with a full back to cover a large back tattoo ?

zoe1968@live.com.au

Jenny N.

Hi need an email address to send information re order number and date I require dress..

Jenny N.

What is your email address

Jenny N.

Hi want to order a dress express shipping but need it here by 27 July...it states 27 to 4 August which is too late. How can I manage to get dress here on time...urgent

Sally-Ann C.
Sally-Ann C.

I have a ball on 29 July, in Australia. Ordering and pay today will I get it prior to this date?

Michelle j
Michelle j

how long does a dress take to be shipped to Australia?

JJ's House   DM

Thank you for contacting us. Normally you can get a dress within 2-4 weeks. Currently expedited shipping takes 3-7 days and this is the shipping time. Since nearly all our products are made to order, we need several days to prepare it. Would you please tell us the ID or the link of the item you are interested in? We are more than willing to check the delivery time for you. You can also see the specific tailoring time on our website.

To guarantee that you can receive your order on time, we highly suggest that you place your order with PayPal or Credit Card as soon as possible. Once you place the order and finish the payment, please email us with your order number and the date you need it. We are willing to put your order in priority and rush order for you free of charge.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance. Looking forward to your order soon.

Carmen M.
Carmen M.

The sizes of the dresses are they Australian?
If not Iam size 12 Australian can you tell what size is that?

jacqui
jacqui

They are meant to be yes some people say they are true to size others not though it’s best to check the size measurements for the outfit against your own measurements

JJ's House   DM

We have our own size chart. You can check our size chart to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide external link to see how to get professional measuring.

DZG
DZG

Can you order and pay for a few items to try on to see which one you like the best and return the ones you don’t want? Do you have to pay return shipping or any handling fees or do you receive the total refund for returned dresses?
DG

JJ's House   DM

Currently, we are only able to offer At-Home Try On Program for our Customers from the USA(Except for Hawaii and Alaska), UK and Germany. If you need help deciding on a style or size, please reach out to our customer service team. You can also sign up to be notified when/if we start offering At-Home Try On Program for other countries. For a returned item without quality problem, we refund the price paid for the returned item(s) plus applicable taxes. We do not refund shipping fees, shipping insurance, or taxes paid on shipping.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dee
Dee

Is there a store in Melbourne Australia that you can try the dresses on?

JJ's House   DM

We are sorry but currently we do not have any physical stores. As an e-commerce company, we just do business online. You can see the products on our website and place the order. We will make the products for you once your order is confirmed.

Ayla G.
Ayla G.

Is it still the case that you don't have a stort in Melbourne?

Peggy Fenstermacher
Peggy Fenstermacher

I need to return a dress that is too big. How do I get a return label. I have spent 10 minutes trying to get a label from your website. It offers a phone number contact but no phone number comes up neither does a return label as other companies have

JJ's House   DM

Thank you for contacting us. We suggest you contact our after-sale department and they will give you satisfactory solution. To take care of each inquiry better, we usually contact with customers via emails, which are convenient for sending some files such as pictures and links.
Your understanding will be appreciated.

Kate

After reading these reviews I am a bit nervous about my order do you exchange if the outfit is the wrong size?

Mem E.
Mem E.

They have an exchange policy for wrong dress size as long as you contact them within 14 days of receiving the outfit and you return it in the same condition, in resale condition. They will refund the total cost including postage, except GST which they collect for the Aust government. You can contact them through Customer Service or My Order if you are not satisfied with your purchase - as long as it is not custom made to your measurements. They will need to receive the return and inspect it before a full refund.

Kate

Has anyone had the pants suits delivered recently and any photos please

KoolKat
KoolKat

Hi, I'm trying to return a dress I ordered online from JJs house, and nobody has responded back to me with the returns label and return address. How do I get this information?

Stella D.
Stella D.

Is there a store in Sydney?

YCW
YCW

They are an online store with chat support. I didn't have any problem with deliveries to Sydney.

Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.

How long did it take to receive you package, once you ordered?

Leasa B.
Leasa B.

Has anyone ordered jewellery?

Get an answer from our members and JJ's House representatives