Kingsbridge Homes

Kingsbridge Homes Questions & Answers

Verifiedkingsbridge.com.au
K F.

How long it takes to handover from lockup stage as we building with kingsbridge homes but still didn't get any time frame?

Mark C.
Mark C.

We started the process with abbie in june and finished everything with handover Christmas they are so helpful with me hope you are having a great experience

K F.

Thanks for your response Mark C.We started the process in July. Now we are in lockup stage soon they might start painting but still We don't know how long we need to wait for handover.

ApK
ApK

Anyone built with Kingsbridge in Ballarat? How was the build quality and service?

daanthony

Hi , I am planning to build a double store home . One of the builders in my list in Kingsbridge. Can anyone please tell me how are they service wise, inclusion wise and overall ?

Meisha M.
Meisha M.

Hey, we're currently almost at lockup stage with Kingsbridge building their Wembley24 design which is double storey.
Honestly I couldn't fault them..From Sales, Admin to Site supervisor, everyone has been nothing but very accommodating, helpful, patient and very contactable with our queries.. we're first home buyers so we had A LOT of questions.
I find their inclusion pretty generous. When we signed up in Aug last year, they also had a promotion of increased ceiling height for ground floor, 40mm benchtop, etc etc.. They also allowed us to make some changes to the plan with what I feel to be reasonable costs (switching WIR opening, swapping toilet&bath in ensuite, making shower bigger adding a door for storage underneath stairs). Some other builders I spoke to before Kingsbridge would either try to convince me to not change things, or quote a ridiculous price (which i think is intended so that we stick with the template!). All in all, Kingsbridge has been a great experience for us.

daanthony

Thanks for taking time and responding Meisha. Really appreciate it :-)

K F.

How long it takes from lockup stage to handover Meisha.M ??

Shuchi

Can anyone please share the post construction customer service and the build quality of house? Did anyone face any major build issues? How was their response in addressing the issues?
Thank you!

Jenni T.
Jenni T.

Hi Shuchi so far so good with Kingsbridge Homes, one of my landlords built with them and Kingsbridge have been fantastic with customer service and rectifying any issues.

Shuchi

Thanks Jenni. What sort of issues were found?

Ning B.
Ning B.

We built a single story home with Kingsbridge.
Administration and drafting are great but disappointing on the other side for us. What i heard they have few great site managers but depends who you get to manage your site and you must have the knowledge and have a good understanding with Australian standards, otherwise you'll loose. Unfortunately, we had a poor site manger to managed our build it was down fall from roof plan on and down from there with major issues...

New home
New home

Anyone who had build double storey with this builder? If so how was the experience and how long did it take to complete?

Vonda T.
Vonda T.

Was the house completed on the estimated completion time given by gainsbridge?

KatrinaS
KatrinaS

Are u meaning Kingsbridge??
If so yes it was.

Chauhan
Chauhan

Yes, the house was completed in the given timeframe.

Abid
Abid

Hi Vonda,
Contract was for 32 weeks factoring in the Christmas break, house was completed in 21 weeks + 4 weeks for Christmas break.
Hope this helps.