Koala Living Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Morganasked

Showrooms VIC

Hello,
I am trying to get a response from someone from your company in regards to invoice #200028575. I have emailed, called, called into an office and nothing. I want my money refunded on this order. The item is delayed and is too large. I have paid for this outright, so you have been sitting on my money for over a month. If no one contacts me by 10am tomorrow I will be writing a negative review on this site.

Hi Morgan,

I have the same issue as well, they are not refunding my money $3K i have put the case in Fair Trading now. will definitely leave a negative review soon

Morgan

Good luck ...their response times to answering emails etc is extremely slow and they will run you around in circles. I’m still waiting for a refund and it’s been going on for weeks.

Inder
Inder

Same Here, Try to involve consumer affairs to get money back plus interest for holding it for months.

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,
The Koala Living Team

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

The Koala Living Team

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

Sandraasked

Koala Living

Hi, I've sent numerous emails, regarding a painting on order #1000000891 on 29/9/2109. When ordered received an email stating that this item had a 12 week delivery date which I think should be showing on the site when the item is selected, not after you have paid. On my order list it is showing that the order is complete! Would someone please find out when it is due and can be collected.

And true to form no acknowledgement. Looks like Consumer Affairs

Hi Sandra,
We apologise that we were not able to get back to you over the weekend.
The Koala Living invoice that was sent to you reiterates the waiting period for the painting, if you would like to have more information about your order, please email sales@koalaliving.com

Emma

Emmaasked

Online Store

Hello - do you sell a double bed base?

Hi Emma,
Im sorry, we don't actually stock double beds.

Anita P.
Anita P.

Staff are always friendly. Loved our new couches.

Nazia H.
Nazia H.

How is the quality of their velvet sofas?

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives