Made With Love Bridal Questions & Answers

Cjd
Cjd

Looking for customers who have suspected their dress they ordered was different to the one that arrived could you please contact me. Not just being a bit too big or small as expected but actual cut and or style, the fabric being thinner than your sample try on or of a lesser quality. If at your alteration appointment it was more than tweaking parts of your dress and it needed major restructuring to look like expected. If you are a seamstress who has found this issue please also leave your feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Brooke P.
Brooke P.

I’ve just received my dress and thought I was losing my mind. The fit is totally different and the material is so much thinner than what I tried on.

Ruth R.
Ruth R.

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen H

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Made With Love Bridal   DM

Hi Maureen (and Lora!), We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Made With Love Bridal   DM

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :) Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

Oni

I’ve ordered through the Sydney store for my wedding on 6th March 2020. I’m starting to get anxious I’ve ordered the size too big even though my measurements were taken. Given I am starting to lose a bit of weight. Usually the dresses come to you a month before the wedding? Is there any estimation of alteration costs? Feeling nervous

Made With Love Bridal   DM

Hi Oni, Please don't stress! All our dresses can be taken in by our recommended seamstress :) We also deliver our dresses two months before your wedding if you ordered 10-12 months before your wedding. If you would like to know the exact details of your dress, please email us directly and we can provide more information for you. x

Oni

Thanks for your response Sarah! Which email address should I use?

Made With Love Bridal   DM

You're more than welcome to use the Sydney email address - the same one you used to book your appointment :) x

Get an answer from our members and Made With Love Bridal representatives