Made With Love Bridal Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

4 questions from our users

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

Oniasked

I’ve ordered through the Sydney store for my wedding on 6th March 2020. I’m starting to get anxious I’ve ordered the size too big even though my measurements were taken. Given I am starting to lose a bit of weight. Usually the dresses come to you a month before the wedding? Is there any estimation of alteration costs? Feeling nervous

Hi Oni,
Please don't stress! All our dresses can be taken in by our recommended seamstress :) We also deliver our dresses two months before your wedding if you ordered 10-12 months before your wedding. If you would like to know the exact details of your dress, please email us directly and we can provide more information for you. x

Oni

Thanks for your response Sarah! Which email address should I use?

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

You're more than welcome to use the Sydney email address - the same one you used to book your appointment :) x

Get an answer from our members and Made With Love Bridal representatives