Magnamail Questions & Answers

32 questions from our users

Ros Billingsley

Ros Billingsleyasked

Magnamail

Can you include the ring pull can opener in my present package to save on postage?

Rina Marino

Rina Marinoasked

Magnamail

My name is Rina Marino. I placed an order with you on 24/9/20. for some tape and a Gutter hose.
I have NOT received the Gutter hose. My Claim No: is MM42138 and you have already cashed my cheque
for $102.70. Please look into it ASAP. Thank you. Rina Marino

Komani

Komaniasked

Magnamail

As a confirmed prize winner can I order online to o into the prize draw

lyn50
lyn50

Confirmed prize winner, you will probably get a cheap plastic broach if you are lucky my mum has heaps of these!!! It’s a con

sonja
sonja

Yes, magnamail send you papers saying that you have won something valued between an amount and after placing the order, a cheap prize is sent and each time you want to claim that big prize you have to purchase another item, only again to recieve something that is either a cheap version or nothing at all. You can ring them to place an order. My last phone call to them was to find out thatmy order was invalid because magnamail did not have in stock that item and all I got was an email saying that they would look into it! So far to date, magnamail have not responded! Very frustating and money wasting!

Robin P.
Robin P.

I have to agree whole-heartedly with you Sonja, I have been told I am a winner, but h ad to send more money off to claim prize, that to me is fraudulent at it's best, beats me how this company can still operate with such false advertising using us as guinea pigs.

Smithasked

Online store

Hi Do you still have Men's & Lady's bed thermal gloves?
Thanks Cathy

Smith

How could i order a pair of each please & cost. Many thanks.

Smith

Can you answer me please. Thank you.

Margdan

Margdanasked

Magnamail

Can not find the extra goods I thought I had ordered on the cart list ????

Margaret C.

Margaret C.asked

Physical store

Where is my chakra string? I ordered it over a month ago and still haven't seen hide nor hair of it.
Please help
Margaret Corcoran
2/70 High Street
WARATAH NSW 2298

Hi Margaret. What form of payment did you use? Terry

Swamp Fox

Swamp Foxasked

Magnamail

Looks like Magnamail true to form and will not respond to questions about their intergity.

Terry

Because it will be used as evidence against them in a class action.

Swamp Fox

Swamp Foxasked

Magnamail

Why does Magnamail continue to mislead people into believing that they have won big prizes.

Terry

Because they have never had any legal action taken against them. I can see a class action coming on!

Mary Crawford

Mary Crawfordasked

VIPnoMM2176796- Mrs. Mary Crawford
My order around 22/10/19 from Cat.MS92, has not arrived.
Cheque, in payment for $81.91 has not been presented through my Bank Account.
Please investigate, and advise?

Mary Crawford (ORDERS).

A.Benson

A.Bensonasked

Magnamail

On the 6th October 2019 I sent an order for a brooch, a necklace and a pen. To date I have received the brooch and necklace but no mention of the pen I ordered! It was a VIP special offer available after purchasing 2 or more non VIP items which I did as above. So I ordered one specialized for November for my daughter Rana whose birthday is today!! I was hoping to have received this by now for her birthday. Is it still available or not? Is it on it's way or not? If not please refund me the $14.99 I paid for it and let me know for certain just what is going on. Many thanks.

Hardy j.

Hardy j.asked

Online store

Di you still have magnetic Knee brace//

reyne

reyneasked

Online store

how good does the 'car lift cushion' work ?

Judith Mc

Judith Mcasked

Magnamail

When can I expect to receive and have acknowledged , the $5000.00 I am supposed to have won on a scratch card with my last order. I am very happy with the goods I ordered and received
Judith Mc Pherson
VIP NUMBER MM2799697

FAYE ELEANOR GAZZARD

FAYE ELEANOR GAZZARDasked

Magnamail

I am going to ask magnamail pty ltd again. Why haven't you told me why I am not receiving the $6 thousand dollard I won from a scratch card. We got so excited when we scratched 3 identical things in november and found we had won $ 1thousand dollars then again scratched another 3 identical things and found $5thousand dollars on the card. Why please explain?

Colin H.

Colin H.asked

Magnamail

how do you cancel one item ordered twice

Joan Riches
Joan Riches

If the company won't refund your money on return of the item I would suggest you contact the Ombudsman responsible or perhaps a higher authority connected with Magnamail or just tell all them you will advise all your friends not to deal with Magnamail. If you subscribe to Choice Magazine they would help you.

micheal

have you contacted magna mail & asked them they will give you give you the correct information?

Sandra M.

Sandra M.asked

I want to order can I pay online PayPal thanks

contact Magnamail & ask them

Shag

Shagasked

Magnamail

I have an article that is defective and I wish to return it, I have only had it for 4 days. Customer no. 2285656 please instruct me how.In relation to payment post, I just sat on the phone for 3/4 hour and got no response, r shaw.

zap

zapasked

Magnamail

I ordered two items and posted order with chance to go into the draw never mind the draw for any prises when will
I receive my order it was posted on the 17th of July?

Amandavan

Hi, You can just forget about any Money Prizes, it is all a Scam. They only want you to Order products to get your money. When you order they never have any of those Products in stock, they always have to Order the Products in. This is ridiculous. I've had bad experiences with them over the years. And when you have to get a Refund, it takes so long before you get this. My friends have Reported Magnamail and also other Mail Order Companies to "Scamalert/Scamwatch". Thanks,

jan j

jan jasked

Magnamail

Can I check on the way my order is going?

Amandavan

Yes, you can go to the Website of Australia Post and type in "Tracking my Order" then you must have a Order Number or something then type this number in and see what comes up usually you can do it this way. I will never ever order anything from Magnamail again. Everyone says that they are a Scam and Fake, and they lie to all their customers, and where the Prize Money are concerned you will never win any money from them. They send people cheapstuff Jewelery or something else which is so cheap instead of money. You struggle to Refund Money out of them too. They are hopeless. Thanks Amanda

Ann F.
Ann F.

I have been buying from Magnamail for years and never had an issue. I feel a lot of the people that complain about this company also complain about everything they purchase any where. They are just whingers who have nothing better to do with their time so they fill in their days going through review pages on all sites and try to push their unhappy outlook onto everyone else. They are just whinges in general. If things were as bad as they make out then Magnamail and all catalogue companies would not exist. Anyone can can say the rubbish they say and anyone can put a scam alert on those sites and I feel these whingers enjoy spoiling everyone else's ability to be happy with a service that that makes life easy for others and offers quality for their money. In my opinion Magnamail are a very professional company with which I and many many other people have never had any issue with. The service is always excellent. Ann Fimognari - WA

Barb

Barbasked

Magnamail

I bought a seiko battery operated concise dictionary and thesaurus off you a few years ago,I see they are still available in the UK but not AUST, can I still buy one?

Dinzel
Dinzel

Yes you can but it is not made by Seiko but by Franklin I bought one recently via mail order from a company called Innovations in Frenchs Forest Nsw I am pleased with it and it works well and a reasonable cost also

Get an answer from our members and Magnamail representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops