Maid to Clean

Maid to Clean Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Sid B.

Sid B.asked

Looking for a Moving Out Cleaning of our 4 BDR 2 Bath House, early next week. Can you please contact me on 0481 343 353 asap?

Joy.T

Joy.Tasked

How long is needed to clean a 4bedroom and 2 bathroom house?

lynn

lynnasked

how much do you pay your cleaners?

Lorraine
Lorraine

The rate is $50 an hour. We get 10% off for the cleaning to be done on a regular basis. We have ours every fortnight, for 2 1/2 hours and with the discount it comes to $112.50. They are very good and bring all of their cleaning products.

Helenasked

I need a house cleaner, as I'm unable to use my vacuum cleaner anymore, due to osteoarthritis. It flares up periodically.
So just wondering how do I employ a suitable person?

Helenasked

How do I choose a cleaner?

Helenasked

I have a back pack vacuum cleaner, so if the cleaner is happy with that OK, but better if they supply their own

tom l.
tom l.

harsh and uday
Do a great job and fast ..they are very punctual and friendly..they are very helpful.. harsh did great detaling and mopping...uday is also great in bathrooms,vacuming... very profesional ...really really recommended 100 percent.. exceptional they both .....very happy

Helenasked

Do the cleaners supply their own vacuum cleaners?

Mira
Mira

They sure did! Had the proper professional vacuum cleaner and also used Koh cleaner so my cats wouldn’t be affected by strong chemicals

Helen

Which team did you use Mira?

Get an answer from our members and Maid to Clean representatives